Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Cool Hand Luke

Participant

It looks like I am going to be going back to the Philippines for several months. I was wondering if any of my fellow Buccaneer fans have ever been there, or anywhere similar, and could help me out. I am trying to discover the best way to continue watching my Buccaneers while over seas. The last time I was there, NFL game coverage was very limited and I missed nearly the entire season. If anyone has any experience with a similar situation and can give me advice, it would be very much appreciated my friends. Thank you.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

You pay for NFL Gamepass.    It’s awesome.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

Start a petition to move the Bucs to the Phillipines. I'll sign.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are you staying?  I was in the Makati Shangri La and in that immediate area I didn’t find any place that had the ticket or would be open when the games were happening. When I travel I usually, and sadly, have to write off a lot of watching because even wi Gamepass the wifi’s I am dealing with usually cause me more heartburn than they are worth.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Last time in the PI, I stayed at Central Park hotel in Angeles City.  I don't visit the PI anymore.  It's too much of a toilet.  I much prefer Indonesia or Thailand.

Please wait…

• gthrun

Participant

I will be primarily based in Lucena, but foresee much travel. Does the Game Pass work outside of the United States? I was under the impression that service would only work in the states.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I will be primarily based in Lucena, but foresee much travel. Does the Game Pass work outside of the United States? I was under the impression that service would only work in the states.

Game Pass only works OUTSIDE the USA.  It does not work in the USA. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, Move the Bucs out of florida. Maybe they have a league there that they might have a chance to compete in. NFL is to much for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slingbox!

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Game Pass is better than slingbox simply because the normal start time for a Bucs game in the PI is 2am.    With slingbox, you need to watch it from 2am till 5am.  With Game Pass, you can watch it any time you like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I use NFL game pass and it works fine. But the quality depends on the WiFi you have.

Please wait…

• gthrun

Participant

Well thank all. It seems game pass is the simple solution.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

1 or 2 am is a ridiculous time to try to watch the NFL in the PI.  There are better things to do there at that time, like going with hookers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not far enough. How about New Zealand ?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I don't think New Zealand is a good choice.  The players might try to rape the sheep.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Send ’em to Australia. They already play a kind of football there and the Melbourne Cricket Grounds is a really nice venue in a really nice town.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I lived in Melbourne for a while.  It’s nice, but I would take Brisbane, Cairns or Perth over Melbourne.  Too many Vietnamese in Melbourne.I love Aussie Rules football.  I'm a Dockers fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So far haven’t been anywhere but Victoria and Sydney. Going to try and get up to Cairns area on my upcoming trip.

Please wait…

• gthrun

Participant

I have an extremely long flight tomorrow morning, so unfortunately I will not be able to watch the Buccaneers and Redskins. I will have my fingers crossed in hopes for another loss. Just six more losses to go! Do not screw this up! ????

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I have an extremely long flight tomorrow morning, so unfortunately I will not be able to watch the Buccaneers and Redskins. I will have my fingers crossed in hopes for another loss. Just six more losses to go! Do not screw this up! ????

I have a feeling they pull out a win, hope not, but I think it happens.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I have an extremely long flight tomorrow morning

I've taken that flight over 100 times.  It's no big deal.  You will get plenty of sleep on the flight.When you arrive, you can watch the game on game pass.  Enjoy the hookers in the PI!

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

vortex-15.jpg

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

vortex-15.jpg

WTF?  Too skinny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 or 2 am is a ridiculous time to try to watch the NFL in the PI.  There are better things to do there at that time, like going with hookers.

Dude.....hookers??? Are you Jerry Jones?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

WTF?  Too skinny.

They have plenty of big and fat ones too for you strange guys who are into that.  Normally only black guys go with the bigger girls.  The white and asian guys normally go for the slender girls.Whenever I see a big fat chick working in one of those bars, it's 100% guarantee that the only guys she's going to be able to get are black guys.  And it's funny because they pick up a black guy every night.  LOL!  Normally you don't find black guys in Asia, but there are plenty of black guys in the PI because of American military.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

I don't think New Zealand is a good choice.  The players might try to rape the sheep.

Trent Dilfer's alma mater:http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/11/14/4234936/fresno-state-student-sexually.html#

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the Redboard.  Where else can you find a discussion that ranges from NFL relocation, hunting for hookers, Slingbox debates and vaguely racist criteria for choosing a city to live in- all in one convenient place?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You could download, Utorrent and then search the internet and down load the game the following day…

Please wait…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.