Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank you for asking the question and putting Jason on the record. He met with her and it was not a topic of conversation.  It is not an issue.  We (fans) should expect smooth sailing with Miko.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would only be news worthy if he said he DOES expect a distraction..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miko + Licht Lunch = Smooth SailingMiko + Tailgate Alcohol = Rough Waters

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if she gets invited to his pool parties?Next thing you know, licht will have his kids running around yelling, "oh, no that @$#!er fu$!#er de-int!"

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think she will be ok. She hated Tannehill bad. Now she has Winston to root for. That is an upgrade IMO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think she will be ok. She hated Tannehill bad. Now she has Winston to root for. That is an upgrade IMO.

Physically, tanne IS a gifted qb. But, man, he just seems so apathetic that we never even SEE him.I agree with miko in some regards. It's tough as heck to watch your qb just go three and out and just act like it didnt matter. I think that was her main/starting beef. Then, it grew into her becoming a twitterist.Miko should like winston IF that was her beef with tanne.Also, this might be the of the only times we might be thankful for an unseen ownership. Cannot b!tch at someone who isn't there to b#tch at.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.