Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Bucs running back Mike James joined fellow backs Michael Smith, Jeff Demps and Doug Martin on injured reserve in 2013 after an impressive rookie campaign. The former Hurricanes multi-purpose back is ready to pick up where he left off last year and is almost 100 percent recovered from a broken left ankle.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9753

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear he got rocked up during his time off as well…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Baller.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Baller.

Def a Baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike James had a lot of haters in the preseason last year. What happened to them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awesome news. Great to hear.Just remember not to step on nicks's MRSA toe...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike James had a lot of haters in the preseason last year. What happened to them?

They were all Blount Smokers ...now that Blount got cast off by yet another team , maybe they are starting to realize we got the better of the deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt anything happened to them as the team was 4-12 with -101 net points. There's no reason for any haters to jump ship given last years abysmal performance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I couldn’t be happier with the quality and depth of our RB – Martin/James/Rainey gets a big thumbs up from me. I wouldn’t trade the trio for another in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not going to act like I knew the kid was going to be impressive once he got/if he got his chance to work, but I am very happy that he was successful. He always came across as a very good and humble dude and is/was beloved down in Miami during his college days.It's very easy to cheer for, and hope nothing but the best for, guys like that.I also really liking our RB group.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.