Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers released a detailed personal account of Lovie Smith’s first 100 days as Tampa Bay’s head coach on Tuesday. The feature includes video and photographs that go with a long, but pleasurable read of what went on behind the scenes. PewterReport.com’s Mark Cook offered up his thoughts on the project.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9883:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW!  I thought that even with all the words, a lot of it could be skipped.Not so. Extremely well written and one could feel that we're right there with the same feeling that the writer expresses.Mark, you are 100% correct, this is a great article.Thanks.Unc

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really enjoyed the article and am anxious for the next 100 days…  One thing missing which I understand why it was missing as this was more of an introduction to Smith and all the changes that have occurred is more about TEDFORD and his plans for offense.I am sure that question will be answered in the pre season but he he remains a largely unknown commodity only briefly touched on in the excellent article.As many Buc fan familiar with Smith both with the Bucs and Bears the article was great in showing how well organized the Bucs will be under Smith and I am sure the defense is going to be stellar.  The offense is still a big question mark that will only be answered when we see Tedford in action.Great article sorry for the nitpick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was a very well written piece, really enjoyed it. Even before this story I had noticed that Scott Smith seems to be exercising more opinion in his articles and inviting more input from local media via the round table discussions featuring SR, R Cummings, P Yasinskas, etc. I also enjoyed watching the brief clip of Lovie instructing his assistant coaches. No sure I have ever seen that type of insight revealed. Guess he’s been given more latitude overall making the team site a more interesting product.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.