Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Eric Horchy

Keymaster

Tampa Bay offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter made it clear Wednesday that he doesn’t believe injuries should knock players out of starting roles.https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-oc-koetter-on-center-situation-evans-our-starter/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Makes sense.  We’re playing better and averaging more yards with his replacement, so let’s go back to a player that wasn’t nearly as effective

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They obviously don’t look at film.  Evans snaps are the most pansy snaps in the whole league.  Hawley zips it back to Winston giving him that extra second he loses with Evans.  Hawley is a better blocker and the team is geling but good call Lovie and crew! This might be the reason you all won’t be here next year.  Bad decisions like starting Jennings over Verner and Evans over Hawley.  Imagine if New England said the same thing.  Sorry Brady but we are gonna stick with Bledsoe….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is disappointing.  Hawley is playing better than Smith and is more athletic in the screen game and pulls much better in the run game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See? I keep telling people, ..coaches that come here keep drinking the water and become retards.Eds should be kept as backup for the year, then let go. His replacement IS better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See? I keep telling people, ..coaches that come here keep drinking the water and become retards...

I think you may be onto something...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evan shouldn’t lose his spot to injury, and he won’t.  He will lose it by playing worse than his backup when healthy. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See? I keep telling people, ..coaches that come here keep drinking the water and become retards.Eds should be kept as backup for the year, then let go. His replacement IS better.

Must be supplied by Koenen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They obviously don't look at film.  Evans snaps are the most pansy snaps in the whole league.  Hawley zips it back to Winston giving him that extra second he loses with Evans.  Hawley is a better blocker and the team is geling but good call Lovie and crew! This might be the reason you all won't be here next year.  Bad decisions like starting Jennings over Verner and Evans over Hawley.  Imagine if New England said the same thing.  Sorry Brady but we are gonna stick with Bledsoe....

Bellichick is probably one of the best talent evaluators as a coach. You can't really compare that situation to ours because our coach is probably one of the worst talent evaluators I have seen. Tim Jennings is a good case study. That is not how you build a secondary. It's time to draft defense. Filling in your entire defense with free agents results in a defense with no chemistry.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Bellichick is probably one of the best talent evaluators as a coach. You can't really compare that situation to ours because our coach is probably one of the worst talent evaluators I have seen.

damn straight......and the other issue in the NFL are coaches afraid of their own shadows...who refuse to admit they may have made an initial mistake......so rather than help the team...they worry about looking bad by replacing the guy who was supposed to be the man.  a sickening cycle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“We’d rather punch ourselves in the dicks than do something right”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe he meant Mike “Evans is our starter” and it’s all a terrible case of miscommunication..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has to be coming from Lovie, not Koetter…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must be supplied by Koenen

There you go.But, i guess you know how dilapidated rjs is. Those beat up old cooler jugs probably have some leftover molly in them from the freeman era, and never were cleaned out properly.Its explains koenen, the suck teams, schiano, mrsa, lovie forgetting how to coach, all the failed picks, bowers forgetting what is in his luggage, and now, koetter is forgetting that most normal people don't want EDS.Might as well be bob barker, and chop the offense's balls right off. Snip!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"We'd rather punch ourselves in the dicks than do something right"

Lmfao. That was a good one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evan shouldn't lose his spot to injury, and he won't.  He will lose it by playing worse than his backup when healthy.

Will it cost us a game or two for them to figure this out like the kicker blunder?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evan shouldn't lose his spot to injury, and he won't.  He will lose it by playing worse than his backup when healthy.

Will it cost us a game or two for them to figure this out like the kicker blunder?

Knowing lovie? Absolutely."Next man up" has it's downfalls. Especially when the next man up is EDS.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.