Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Bullish:D.J. Swearinger - Looked like Tanard Jackson out there and even showed that he can make special teams plays.  Coverage unit is going to be a strength of this team with all these safties, LB's and WR's stepping up.Cameron Brate: He looks the part of a two way TE.  His blocking is decent but it is his pass catching that is consistent about him.Jeremiah Warren:  Very impressive and probably the future center of the team.  Danny Lansanah: Making the case to see playing time.  Big time player that is finally filling gaps with authority.William Gholston: Another productive pre season.  He is probably going to push Spence off the roster if he keeps this up.Bearish: ASJ: Doesn't seem like an impact player when he is on the field.Myers: Had some nice catches but he whiffed too much on blocks on the perimeter.Wright: Did some blocking but he missed a big catch.Sims: Didn't look like the shake n' bake back like was in college.  Too much dancing instead of moving forward. Bowers: All talk. Looks out of shape.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Cant disagree with any of those. That Wright drop was a dagger to Jameis. What a throw that was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another player I am bullish about: Masifilo – Looks the part of an interior OL but probably doesn’t make the roster. Bear trouble!  Kadeem Edwards looks like he doesn’t belong which is a shame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another player I am bullish about: Masifilo - Looks the part of an interior OL but probably doesn't make the roster. Bear trouble!  Kadeem Edwards looks like he doesn't belong which is a shame.

That would be a great story if he does...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another player I am bullish about: Masifilo - Looks the part of an interior OL but probably doesn't make the roster. Bear trouble!  Kadeem Edwards looks like he doesn't belong which is a shame.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Jenkins looks to be another Leonard Johnson gets burnt all game and then makes a splash play. Kwon Alexander was flying around again and definitely looks the part. Really excited about him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs need to draft a CB early next year that’s for sure. Jenkins and Johnson need to be upgraded. Get a guy that can actually cover worth a damn. DE r1, CB r2, OL r3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

+2. Seems like he's got a great 'tude, from what I've read. Maybe he' end up doing an Erik Lorig and give TE or FB a shot...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m starting to get the feeling ASJ may be a practice champ…we’ve had our share of those through the years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm starting to get the feeling ASJ may be a practice champ...we've had our share of those through the years.

Still waiting for him to flip the switch. Any day now hopefully.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Bucs Stocks?  all UP Market, for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Jenkins looks to be another Leonard Johnson gets burnt all game and then makes a splash play. Kwon Alexander was flying around again and definitely looks the part. Really excited about him

couldn't agree more ..this dude is buns and thank god for Sterling Moore cuz if not we'd be in big trouble with Jenkins or Johnson at the nickel

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.