Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• Bucologist

Participant

I live in Atlanta and won’t be able to watch the preseason games.  Does anyone know when the Bucs games will be re-aired on NFL Network?  Thanks in advance.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

I live in Atlanta and won't be able to watch the preseason games.  Does anyone know when the Bucs games will be re-aired on NFL Network?  Thanks in advance.

Just get the NFL preseason pass. It's like $20 and lets you watch all the games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I live in Atlanta and won't be able to watch the preseason games.  Does anyone know when the Bucs games will be re-aired on NFL Network?  Thanks in advance.

Just get the NFL preseason pass. It's like $20 and lets you watch all the games.

What he said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL Network re-airs the games but I can’t find the schedule.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 1st game (at Vikings) is on LIVE on the NFL Network!Aug 15th 8ETThe 2nd game is on ESPN Monday Night Football!Aug 24th at Raymond James Stadium (vs. Cinn)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure that is not available this year. I have done it the last few but do not see it this year.Doing a little research it appears the only option now is Game Pass for 100.00 for the season which includes preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In an e-mail from NFL.com:

Dear NFL Fan, New for the 2015 Season, NFL Game Pass is where you can catch live Preseason games and games on-demand all season from your connected TV device, tablet, desktop, or smartphone*. No matter where you go, you can access over 300 games from the 2015 NFL Season and thousands of archived games, including classic Super Bowl matchups. As an eligible 2014 NFL Game Rewind subscriber, we’re offering to auto-renew your subscription into the new NFL Game Pass for the 2015 Season at $69.99, a one-time 30% discount to the full purchase price of $99.99**.

Hope this clears things up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dear NFL Fan, New for the 2015 Season, NFL Game Pass is where you can catch live Preseason games and games on-demand all season from your connected TV device, tablet, desktop, or smartphone*. No matter where you go, you can access over 300 games from the 2015 NFL Season and thousands of archived games, including classic Super Bowl matchups. As an eligible 2014 NFL Game Rewind subscriber, we’re offering to auto-renew your subscription into the new NFL Game Pass for the 2015 Season at $69.99, a one-time 30% discount to the full purchase price of $99.99**.

So it appears the preseason will be live.. the reg season will not which is fine for me as I have the ticket. Kind of sucks though as now I would need to spend 100.00 for the preseason games I wont get to over in Tampa instead of just 20.00

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chronic,You're awesome!  Thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. It also looks like they are just bundling pre-season & season into one package. That explains why you can’t find Pre-Season Live anymore..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chronic,You're awesome!  Thanks

Of course!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WMOR announced today they will be airing the Monday night game live.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it appears the preseason will be live.. the reg season will not which is fine for me as I have the ticket. Kind of sucks though as now I would need to spend 100.00 for the preseason games I wont get to over in Tampa instead of just 20.00

Hell, that would be $100 for 2 preseason games?  I believe the other 2 are national games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, that would be $100 for 2 preseason games?  I believe the other 2 are national games.

Its really $100 for all games & all teams, during the preseason, season, and post season. They are just forcing their product on you if all you wanted to do was watch preseason live.... which is kind of (censored)ty of an industry that enjoys billion dollar profits year in and year out. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bump

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its really $100 for all games & all teams, during the preseason, season, and post season. They are just forcing their product on you if all you wanted to do was watch preseason live.... which is kind of (censored)ty of an industry that enjoys billion dollar profits year in and year out.

Except only the preseason will be live. The other will be on demand after the fact. For 20 bucks it was worth it to me.. for 100 bucks...no way

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Except only the preseason will be live. The other will be on demand after the fact. For 20 bucks it was worth it to me.. for 100 bucks...no way

I haven't subbed as yet, as last year it was free to anyone with an NFL Team Season Ticket. The NFL Network hasn't really anounced the full offerings for the upcoming season yet, so I'm holding out until they update their 2015 / 2016 offerings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I haven't subbed as yet, as last year it was free to anyone with an NFL Team Season Ticket. The NFL Network hasn't really anounced the full offerings for the upcoming season yet, so I'm holding out until they update their 2015 / 2016 offerings.

Hey Goth, silly question, but what do you mean by offerings?  Just wondering because I call every year and try to negotiate a lower rate for the Sunday Ticket.  They usually just give me $15 off my subscription for a year and some free movie channels. 

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Hey Goth, silly question, but what do you mean by offerings?  Just wondering because I call every year and try to negotiate a lower rate for the Sunday Ticket.  They usually just give me $15 off my subscription for a year and some free movie channels.

Here is the link for the nfl.com website: http://www.nfl.com/themembershipclubIt shows you where the past year gave you free Red Zone, Free Rewind, a free Madden 2015 thingy, and a few other things.The only thing listed for this yhear, so far, is a discount on Sirius Radio Service, and a Lenovo Discount. It does say "More to Come." I'm hoping the "More to Come" is at least Rewind. I already have Red Zone at home, but it would be nice on the phone if they did that.I hope the info helps out. :)Oh, there is also the thingy where you may upgrade prior to the game, such as seats and what have you. The only thing listed so far is a "Pirate Ship Selfie Moment" before the Bengals game. (That is offered from a different provider, and is accessible on the web, or in the Bucs Phone App.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aren’t they showing or re-airing preseason games?  They did last year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aren't they showing or re-airing preseason games?  They did last year?

Im certiain they are re-airing but i think this was mostly about seeing them live.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Aren't they showing or re-airing preseason games?  They did last year?

Im certiain they are re-airing but i think this was mostly about seeing them live.

I'm bad with missing agmesl ive during the pre-season, minus Buc's home games.

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.