Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The NFL announced the preseason schedule on Wednesday and Tampa Bay will open the Lovie Smith era on the road at Jacksonville. Smith and the Bucs first home game will be Week 2 against the Dolphins. Tampa Bay will also travel to Buffalo before closing out the exhibition season at home hosting the Redskins.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9742

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess I’ll be repeating myself every year until it changes…………………. But….. Preseason games are a RIPOFF! The Buccaneers and the NFL RIPPING OFF it’s beat customers, season ticket holders, with these practice scrimmage “games” being “sold” at full price is , again, A RIPOFF! I understand they do it simply because they can but one day it’s going to bite them in the butt. And once again, this year Buccaneer season ticket holders do not even get to see the most "meaningful" practice scrimmage, the third one, at home. Hundreds of dollars for watching a practice scrimmage "games" with players who will not be on the roster on opening day.Another wasted post brought to you by Garv. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cancelled my season tix last year, bought the seats for the regular season games through a friend who is a season ticket holder so I still got them at a discount and didn’t buy the preseason.Net result, spent less, only saw the regular season games.Explained it to the ticket rep at the end of the year who seemed stunned that the math worked in my favor for total cost and I didn't have to attend pre-season :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cancelled my season tix last year, bought the seats for the regular season games through a friend who is a season ticket holder so I still got them at a discount and didn't buy the preseason.Net result, spent less, only saw the regular season games.Explained it to the ticket rep at the end of the year who seemed stunned that the math worked in my favor for total cost and I didn't have to attend pre-season :)

Well done! I won't be doing that only because I want the guarantee of sitting in the same seats with the same surrounding folks in my section. I enjoy that part of it enough to keep re-upping. Paying every month doesn't make it seem as bad although the first two payments essentially only pay for the pre-season "games."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both are true, PS is theft, and your feelings are as consistent as the swallows return to capistrano…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both are true, PS is theft, and your feelings are as consistent as the swallows return to capistrano...

Damn, Dave that is a NICE metaphor. As poetic as it is true. Well done!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both are true, PS is theft, and your feelings are as consistent as the swallows return to capistrano...

As always,  well said

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.