Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Omg-  let’s see Evans is questionable, Murphy can’t get any separation, humphries needs to be on the slot, and Shepard is best on special teams, so instead of bringing a guy nicknamed speedy up from ps to help Jameis you bring back a 6th lb nobody wanted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta love this regime!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Omg-  let's see Evans is questionable, Murphy can't get any separation, humphries needs to be on the slot, and Shepard is best on special teams, so instead of bringing a guy nicknamed speedy up from ps to help Jameis you bring back a 6th lb nobody wanted.

Jameis will overcome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is just the epitome of Lovie.  At least steal someone of someone’s practice squad.  Maybe a de or OL?  I think we can all hear Lovie in our head ” well he is a good special teamed and knows the tampa 2″

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Might as well have signed Jack Lemon. WTF is going on with this team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez some of you guys just like to Bitch about anything Carter and lansanah were both hurt last week. Leaving 2 backup lbs. The other backup lb was placed on ir he played special teams. Leaving only 1 healthy lb left who I’m pretty sure we just picked up 2 weeks ago. So I guess we should’ve only went into the game with 1 backup lb according to u guys huh? Sheesh.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Jeez some of you guys just like to (censored) about anything Carter and lansanah were both hurt last week. Leaving 2 backup lbs. The other backup lb was placed on ir he played special teams. Leaving only 1 healthy lb left who I'm pretty sure we just picked up 2 weeks ago. So I guess we should've only went into the game with 1 backup lb according to u guys huh? Sheesh.

agree its just a depth signing. no problem with it. maybe i missed where Brady and Rodgers went through waivers last week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez some of you guys just like to (censored) about anything Carter and lansanah were both hurt last week. Leaving 2 backup lbs. The other backup lb was placed on ir he played special teams. Leaving only 1 healthy lb left who I'm pretty sure we just picked up 2 weeks ago. So I guess we should've only went into the game with 1 backup lb according to u guys huh? Sheesh.

agree its just a depth signing. no problem with it. maybe i missed where Brady and Rodgers went through waivers last week.

The Falcons just signed Jake Long who was a FA. Did they even bring Long in for a look? This is the same team who had Gilkey working with the #1's at some point in camp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Falcons just signed Jake Long who was a FA. Did they even bring Long in for a look? This is the same team who had Gilkey working with the #1's at some point in camp.

Long is a trainwreck these days. Held together by glue and bailing wire.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.