Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

I was remembering this article from June of last year. Remember Licht has been here since 2014.

I was disappointed at the time the article only covered first round picks. I am re-sharing today because recently Licht has been getting praise for this roster.

Fournette was interviewed recently and he made it pretty clear he came here because of TB12. I would argue AB only came here because of TB12 and TB12 is to thank obviously for Gronk and possibly others as well.

That said I wanted to see what the board thinks about Licht? I also wanted to see if the PR staff or any users would be interested in doing a complete look at the drafts since 2014 and not just the first rounds.

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

Well.. I don’t see any of the text I posted on my phone for the article. Below is what I typed to accompany the article.

I was remembering this article from June of last year.

I was disappointed at the time about the article because it only covered first round picks. I am re-sharing today because recently Licht has been getting praise for this roster.

Fournette was interviewed recently and he made it pretty clear he came here because of TB12. I would argue AB only came here because of TB12 and TB12 is to thank obviously for Gronk and possibly others as well.

That said I wanted to see what the board thinks about Licht? I also wanted to see if the PR staff or any users would be interested in doing a complete look at the drafts since 2014 and not just the first rounds.

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

When I edited my post with a link it isn’t showing up for me by anymore… so let me try posting it again… this site has really went downhill…

https://bucpower.com/draft-front.htm

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.