Monday, January 20, 2020

Bucs regular season win/loss predictions

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    BP1
    Participant

I have never been one to predict an entire season. Never made much sense to me. Way too many changing factors involved during the course. The factors I do know will be in place for the first game. Let’s get things moving in the right direction with a win over the 49ers. I say we will be 1-0 to start the season.

Morgan will be 0-1. Sorry had to do it. lol

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

kenntak
    Participant

I made one, but I agree, it is very difficult to do. The season is very dynamic, and things can wildly change.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never been one to predict an entire season. I say we will be 1-0 to start the season.

That’s not what the thread is about, but thanks for trying. Maybe there will be a predict this weekends game thread for you –

Rating: -4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

I have never been one to predict an entire season. I say we will be 1-0 to start the season.

That’s not what the thread is about, but thanks for trying. Maybe there will be a predict this weekends game thread for you –

This thread is about being objective, which you have no interest in.  So how lame for you to criticize someone for not wanting to make an objective prediction when out of your 18000 posts you have spewed you haven’t posted one objective comment.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Roy.
    Buc on the Move
    Participant

BS schedule, shaky OL, lots of inexperience on D, and new systems all around.

As much as I really want 10-6, I think 8-8 would be an achievement.

Show me something Bucs.  I’ll give ’em 8-8.

I’m with BP1 on this, though, let’s get to 1-0!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This thread is about being objective, which you have no interest in. So how lame for you to criticize someone for not wanting to make an objective prediction when out of your 18000 posts you have spewed you haven’t posted one objective comment.

Bad OL, erratic QB, injuries, hospitalized head coach, long span of games away from RayJay….

They’ll win some unexpectedly and lose some they could have won….

So 5-11

Buxlife.

Weak post Roy. I was called out. As far as being objective, my post above was objective. I’ve been correct about the bad news Bux for 8 or 10 seasons of the last decade.
    If you’re cowardly avoiding making a prediction, don’t. That’s up to you.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

I made my prediction.

Morgan- Sadly, too many people you included don’t seem to have objectivity as a value.  There is good and bad in everywhere you go, even in Buccaneer Land.  So if I’m wrong and you are capable of being objective, then I challenge you to say something good about the Bucs that isn’t a backhanded slap at someone else.  For example “I think Ryan Griffin is a good player and should be starting…”  That’s a backhanded slap at someone else.  Doesn’t qualify.  I know you can do that.  Congratulations  What you can’t do is make an objective comment on the positive side.  You can’t be all one sided and call that objectivity.  Prove me wrong.  One positive comment.  Go…

+1
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Roy.
    The Freeman
    Participant

7-9

W vs 49ers
    L @ Panthers
    W vs Giants
    W @ Rams
    L @ Saints
    L vs Panthers
    W @ Titans
    L @ Seahawks
    W vs Cardinals
    L vs Saints
    L @ Falcons
    L @ Jaguars
    W vs Colts
    L @ Lions
    L vs Texans
    W vs Falcons

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    BP1
    Participant

I disagree. The title of the thread is “Bucs regular season win/loss predictions”. I choose to predict my games one week at a time when I have more information available. Thank you very much.

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I disagree. The title of the thread is “Bucs regular season win/loss predictions”. I choose to predict my games one week at a time when I have more information available. Thank you very much.

yes, I guess I stand corrected – I misread it to say SEASON W/L prediction, not this week’s
    win loss prediction – you’re right – good luck w/ your prediction….all the people who gave their season prediction on this thread were wrong as well.

+1
    Please wait...
    kenntak
    Participant

Why does every thread have to be inundated with drivel?

+1
    Please wait...
    Pewter Pirate
    Participant

9-7

+1
    Please wait...
    Crazyhorse54
    Participant

5-11

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

9-7

Arians should be COY for that.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

9-7

Arians should be COY for that.

Why?

Did Koetter get COY when he did it?

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.