Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very unfortunate it didn’t work out.  Bitter feelings given the lack of offense the Bucs are showcasing currently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Might as well have given him a shot on the roster for a week… hell they weren’t using James and we need some juice. Though he’d probably just drop the ball…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn’t have been any worse than Patton taking every kick out from 10 yds deep in the endzone.  I realize he is trying to spark something but starting from our 10 yard line on offense isn’t helping things out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

O M G…… Demps did it! Well, at least St. Lovie meant it when he said there would be a shake up. Now THAT’S leadership!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing like cracking the whip. That’ll get them playing!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patton DIDN’T “take every kickoff out from 10 yards deep.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patton normally downs deep KO’s, but later in games when we’re down and need a spark, he goes for it. I suspect he’s being told to do that…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patton normally downs deep KO's, but later in games when we're down and need a spark, he goes for it. I suspect he's being told to do that...

I've noticed that as well. Patton is fearless. I was hoping he'd bust one by now but remember.......it took Michael Spurlock and HUNDREDS of other KR's 30 YEARS to get one! LOL

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.