Good

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Good

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Surprising. Didn’t think he or miko liked it in Tampa.

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Nice! Still need another corner and a safety. Go get them!

Please wait…

• Graham

Participant

Now we’re rolling.

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

1 more year of that foul mouthed trashcan Miko, great.

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

You don’t have to listen to her. She’s been relatively well behaved considering he past twitter rants.

Please wait…

• BucD

Participant

Nice. Still need a couple more CBs

Please wait…

• mgchat76

Participant

I hope about 5 million of that is tied to incentives. Good player, but not 10 million good.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

I am so glad we are resigning a team that stunk last year. We shouldn’t change anything. It is important to remain loyal and keep guys who “know the system.” Awesome.

Meanwhile… all the other terrible GM’s around the league are signing players that are better than their own FA’s. They are shaking things up. What a stupid idea. Licht knows best.

Thank you Licht! Finally we will have 2 #1 TE’s (every Super Bowl winner has won on the backs of having two great TE’s)… 1 #2 CB… 3 #3 CB’s… 2 #3 level DE’s. Oh wait… that’s exactly what we had last year.

I guess we will just draft a starting DE, a starting DT, a #1 CB, a starting saftey, a starting LG, a starting PK, and a starting C.

The Pewter Report board here are all behind you Jason. You are doing so well. I love your plan. If you have the greatest draft in history (which I know you will), then we will be nearly as good as last year.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

I don’t mind bringing him back, but 10mil a year. Jeez. we overpaid.

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

VH3 needs to be playing that LCB position to be at his best (downvote, you’ll see over the next couple years). I’m glad Grimes is back, but I really hope we see more variety in how are DB’s are used and can be less inept in our man coverages.

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

@Casren
      Don’t be a ninny. Sure, we were far from the prize winning horse last year, but there were certainly players that we need back. Grimes and Brate were two of them. We don’t get better by letting them walk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Casren you are one negative dude.

Please wait…

• Detrimental

Participant

Well over-paid but its for one year. We need to groom his replacement this year in the draft and pray for Hargreaves to finally get it to click.

Please wait…

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Boom! Fire them cannons!

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

I am quite negative about Licht. Very. He is awful. All of these deals could have been done before today, and he could be signing other team’s FA’s. And, in terms of Grimes and Brate… I don’t mind either signing… BUT, whenever the board talks about why we can’t go after better players, cap-space is brought up. Spending money on a 1-year rental when there are longterm answers available just doesn’t make sense. Spending money on a TE, when we just drafted a TE in the 1st round also doesn’t make sense.

What if we spent this money on Suh? Or, why if we spent this money on a upgrade at safety and CB? There is only so much money. Grimes is a good 1-year rental, but only if there isn’t an upgrade available. Brate is a luxury, not a need.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

Brate is irrelevant, as our record would be the same with or without him. With Grimes in place… we are still short 8 starters:

1). #1 CB

2). C

3). LG

4). RB

5). S

6). NT

7). DE

8). PK

Please wait…

• Soul Bro

Participant

I like the signing, as we need Grimes. The problem is Hargreaves was awful last year, and there is no way we should go into next season depending on him as a starter. Thus, we need to sign another starting CB, preferably a young guy with upside. That means we’ll have a lot of money tied up in our CB position, and we still have big holes to fill at other positions. While some don’t like the criticism of Licht, I think it’s justified.

Please wait…

• Pepsi

Participant

DEBUCSOWN
      Mar 12, 18 at 2:44 pm #1066891
      Surprising. Didn’t think he or miko liked it in Tampa.

There wasnt a single thing coming from miko or brent last year that should have gave you that idea. On the contrary, the lack of miko trashing tampa in anyway was a pretty good indicator that they actually like Tampa and the team.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

Exactly, Soul. I just can’t believe this board is this excited about us resigning non-elite players. Can’t understand why people are going nuts about the lack of even rumors regarding external FA’s.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

So, in other words, you’re pissed that we’re not being linked to handing Suh $20mil per? Or, is that we weren’t in play for the past his prime, coming off an Achilles, CB that Mike Evans made his bitch? Or was it because we didn’t land a former Buc’s DE who’s entering the twilight of his career, that’s a locker room disaster?

Please wait…

• Condor Bastadon

Participant

$10 mil for 1 year sounds fine for Grimes. We still probably have the worst set of CB’s in the league, but at least we’re not as absolutely desperate to pick one up early in the draft or overpay in free agency.

Please wait…

• BP1

Participant

Had to be done. Now address the other side with FA and draft a CB in rd 3 or 4.

Please wait…

• Vance

Participant

He is our Charles Woodson ..

Please wait…

• acacius

Participant

@Casren – Your posts are really not so insightful that you need to copy and paste them into multiple threads.

Please wait…

• Swillyboy15

Participant

Throwing a fit like the team has really missed out on ample amounts of players… other than Sherman and Bennett there really haven’t been any names worth scooping yet and both of those are over the hill and possible locker room problems. Sherman made it pretty obvious he wanted to go to someone in the NFCW to play the hawks twice a year.

We definitely need help along the DL and the secondary but throwing a wet blanket on the fact that Licht has brought back our #1 CB, #1 WR (who dominated Sherman), and our best red zone target is just ridiculous.

Copy and pasting your rants in multiple threads is clearly a cry out for attention.

There’s still a long way to go… months of free agency and seven rounds of the draft. There will still be plenty of talent added to the team.

You’d probably be the first to post a bitch fit thread if Brate or Grimes signed somewhere else today.

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Meh, Bennet and Sherm really aren’t that noteworthy TBH. Only one I’m sore about is missing on Quinn.

Please wait…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Father time is undefeated, hopefully we get 1 more year out of Brent and we can send him and that disgusting wife of his out of town.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

MichaelMyersIsABucsFan
      Mar 17, 18 at 9:41 am #1069357
      Father time is undefeated, hopefully we get 1 more year out of Brent and we can send him and that disgusting wife of his out of town.

=======================

No love for Miko bro?

Please wait…

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.