Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Bucz108

Participant

If anyone was thinking about buying season tickets, but didn’t want to pay for the 2 preseason games, Buccaneers.com still has plenty of season tickets available for the 8 regular season games. You can get lower lower seats for as low as $455/ season ticket, or upper level seats for as low as $245. I thought in the past that the Bucs stopped selling season tickets after the first home preseason game was played, so this might be something new this year. (But I could be wrong).

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can buy season tickets after the preseason , not have to play for those horseshlt preseason games like the rest of us , that’s a pretty good racket.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can buy season tickets after the preseason , not have to play for those horseshlt preseason games like the rest of us , that's a pretty good racket.

Kind of pisses you off, doesn't it? It does me. But I want to keep my exact seats and still don't have the choice. Oh well. The NFL will continue to rip off it's best fans with those pre-season games because....... it can.

• buccjeff

Participant

Wait a minute…this seems f’d up.  the per game price is even lower now than it was when i bought at the “lowest price of the season”  in March.  How can that be?  Seems like all the perks we got for fee are actually paid for then not to mention the Preseason Game 4 Cut game

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree that it is bull to be able to wait until the pre-season is over to get your tickets at the same price. It makes me really think that next year I will wait to renew, and save the $300, and end up in a different section. I was going to write my rep and ask about a refund, but I believe that the price quoted is for 7 games (because it says FULL 7 in the web address), and not the remaining 8 games, so there may not be a price reduction.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Green Bay is sold out. My tickets are $75 each for the season. If I choose to try to skip preseason I won’t have my spot which is four rows from the field in the south end zone. My tickets are discounted from $95 or so Dollars each, which in turn ‘pays’ for the preseason games.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can buy season tickets after the preseason , not have to play for those horseshlt preseason games like the rest of us , that's a pretty good racket.

Kind of pisses you off, doesn't it? It does me. But I want to keep my exact seats and still don't have the choice. Oh well. The NFL will continue to rip off it's best fans with those pre-season games because....... it can.

Same boat I'm in....

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are going to get the ticket prices regardless whether that means discounting preseason and jackng up reg season or something.. Either way, price isnt changing.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.