Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I wish! lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not funny. :( Please post this type of stuff ‘within’ a thread, not on a thread by itself. JMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not funny. :( Please post this type of stuff 'within' a thread, not on a thread by itself. JMO.

Sorry man, I don't know what came over me. Maybe my disdain for EDS. He should at best be a backup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, can’t fault you too hard for that type of thinking.., still my heart was Oh so happy when I saw that.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Well, can't fault you too hard for that type of thinking.., still my heart was Oh so happy when I saw that.

I know, right? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, can't fault you too hard for that type of thinking.., still my heart was Oh so happy when I saw that.

I’m sure there are many who share our opinion. Next year we need to draft a stud center or guard and rid ourselves of EDS. He has been a total flop since he arrived.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish! lol

How are you going to go and modify my post PR? Shame on you. I would fix it but, I'd probably get banned. Can't we have some fun around here?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I'm sure there are many who share our opinion. Next year we need to draft a stud center or guard and rid ourselves of EDS. He has been a total flop since he arrived.

I thought Warren looked pretty decent during pre-season. I agree, also, we need to focus the daft next year on maybe one more position at O-Line, (Should our two from this year catch on, which I think they will), and we need to look hard at an edge rusher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Between EDS/Warren the Bucs shouldn’t worry about the center spot.  Lots of other holes to fill first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Between EDS/Warren the Bucs shouldn't worry about the center spot.  Lots of other holes to fill first.

ADW,Not sure I agree. Believe the center to be the 2nd most important position on the OL.EDS has done really nothing since he got here. What' so wrong about Warren?At least we don't have to worry about Gilkey this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not funny. :( Please post this type of stuff 'within' a thread, not on a thread by itself. JMO.

Sorry man, I don't know what came over me. Maybe my disdain for EDS. He should at best be a backup.

is he worse then Gilkey? god i hate that guy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We could just cut or trade them all. Oh wait, nevermind they already did that and it was a disaster which prompted the signing of EDS to begin with!

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.