Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• JC5100

Participant

Ttitans declined Locker’s 2015 option. Last year before busting his hip he was 69/111, 721 yards, 6 TDs, 0 INTs, 99 rating and 98 rush yards,TD in 4 games.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him but is always injured.

• Anonymous

Inactive

no.take one with the 7th pick and forget about this failure.  If he was worth it then they wouldve picked up his option.I am tired of picking trash off the heap when the upside to a few in the draft is well above this donkeys.im to the point, fail with our own guy or go WR and pick up crap next year

• Anonymous

Inactive

no.take one with the 7th pick and forget about this failure.  If he was worth it then they wouldve picked up his option.I am tired of picking trash off the heap when the upside to a few in the draft is well above this donkeys.im to the point, fail with our own guy or go WR and pick up crap next year

It was $14.6M guaranteed. There are bad organizations you have to take advantage of. Like how Belichick made a living off trading with the Raiders and how the Jets bent us over last year. I consider Tennessee a bad organization ripe for the picking.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What would you trade for him?

• Anonymous

Inactive

What would you trade for him?

Depends if they like Glennon. I would trade Glennon and a 5th.If they have no interest in Glennon then I would go as high as our #3.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ugh no thanks, I’ve watched plenty of Titans football unfortunately and the dude’s not even an upgrade over Glennon in my book. I’m no Glennon fan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Might project better in Tedford’s offense, if a trade were to happen, I wouldn’t offer more than a 6th rounder… and that would be pushing it for me.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him if he comes cheap. Would probably be a nice fit in our system. He’s a more expierenced Derek Carr , basically.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not an awful idea that he may be close to finally putting it all together but he only has one year left on his contract and we seem pretty committed to McCown for 2014. I would just say let him play for the Titans this season and if he plays well, McCown bombs, and the Bucs don’t pick a QB high tonight, then go after him as a free agent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not an awful idea that he may be close to finally putting it all together but he only has one year left on his contract and we seem pretty committed to McCown for 2014. I would just say let him play for the Titans this season and if he plays well, McCown bombs, and the Bucs don't pick a QB high tonight, then go after him as a free agent.

If he plays well he's not going to get to free agency. That's why I think the only time to get him is now, while he's in limbo. Might even be worth it to drop to 11 if Tennesee wants to take Bortles in front of Minnesota.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was $14.6M guaranteed. There are bad organizations you have to take advantage of. Like how Belichick made a living off trading with the Raiders and how the Jets bent us over last year. I consider Tennessee a bad organization ripe for the picking.

That $14.6M is only guaranteed if he gets injured this year that keeps him from playing in 2015.  They could have picked up the option, and then dumped him at the end of the season for no penalty at all.  The chances of a player getting injured this year that would keep them from playing next year are really low.  It says a lot if a team didn't pick up a player's 5th year option. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

the only way i trade for him is if they trade for Glennon straight upLocker cant stay healthy and his accuracy can be really erratic

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.