Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• bradentonian

Participant

Isaiah Frey – DB – BuccaneersBucs signed CB Isaiah Frey, formerly of the Bears.Frey was waived by the Bears last week. A 24-year-old, third-year sixth rounder, Frey started six games in 2013, and played 95 snaps before getting cut this season. He was drafted by Lovie Smith in Chicago, and could latch on through the end of the year in Tampa Bay.Related: BearsOct 14 - 4:37 PM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

winning? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the end of the season we have a new name.Tampa bay bears;-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Championship?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No championship.CROWN US !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another one of Lovie’s guys so this defense can be even more putrid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can he punt? Who was cut to make room?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His youtube highlights suggests something interesting; but, I’ve seen small schoolers with ridiculous int numbers that didn’t pan out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsM55Fm4RcHis wiki is pretty interesting,"Frey gives the Bears an athletic corner with athleticism and quickness. He is ideally suited to play in a two-deep scheme and will have a chance to make the roster as a sub defender."—NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks"Hopefully, they just released Butler.  On the practice squad, we have Eric Page back, and rookie Dt George Uko from USC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s about time we get some talent at the corner position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sick of this “hire your buddy” crap by every hc that comes here.This isn't a popularity contest, or a gathering of friends, it's a business. And in this particular business, talent matters, actions matter, and the chessmatch that is football matters, ..not how many buddies they can bring in and hang out with before they get fired.Through the looking glass, I'm still kinda glad someone is taking the glazers for a ride though. They've been sticking it to us for a long time. Glad they get suckered too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

or a gathering of friends

This made me LOL for some reason. Sorry....I know you are upset as we all are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it does seem like an all expenses paid trip to florida on the glazers dime via lovie.It's pretty much what obama does when he goes on vaccay. Spend everyone else's money to hang out with his buds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it does seem like an all expenses paid trip to florida on the glazers dime via lovie.It's pretty much what obama does when he goes on vaccay. Spend everyone else's money to hang out with his buds.

Maybe Rick Scott can find a way to get players in here tax free. He loves to help the rich. Then we can make a dent in the FA market.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sick of this "hire your buddy" crap by every hc that comes here.This isn't a popularity contest, or a gathering of friends, it's a business. And in this particular business, talent matters, actions matter, and the chessmatch that is football matters, ..not how many buddies they can bring in and hang out with before they get fired.Through the looking glass, I'm still kinda glad someone is taking the glazers for a ride though. They've been sticking it to us for a long time. Glad they get suckered too.

It's not about hiring "buddies" when you are talking about players. It's about, during the season when the bullets are flying.... and your ship is sinking....and what you have doesn't meet your expectations...you tend to rely on what you "know" rather than the unknown. My hunch is that the bigger problem is in the coaching staff....not the players.... but, generally, a coach will not make that kind of move mid-season. In that regard, Lovie is not quite the "loyalist" that Dungy was. He fired numerous OC's during his last tenure and, if I recall, he fired Rivera (head scratcher) as his DC. The one I am personally concerned about is his son, who is the safeties coach. Currently, the Bucs' safeties are beyond Sabby Piscitelli bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sick of this "hire your buddy" crap by every hc that comes here.This isn't a popularity contest, or a gathering of friends, it's a business. And in this particular business, talent matters, actions matter, and the chessmatch that is football matters, ..not how many buddies they can bring in and hang out with before they get fired.Through the looking glass, I'm still kinda glad someone is taking the glazers for a ride though. They've been sticking it to us for a long time. Glad they get suckered too.

thats why we suck so bad..people think this is a joke not a business

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

told you we would be missing Mike Jenkins when he went down in game 1. He’s not an All-Pro, but we are in week 6 bringing in guys off the street.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why are we not trying to sign or trade for some good corners ours suck . We have nothing behind verner and banks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember when this guy came out of Nevada........Actually, I don't. That was a lie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why are we not trying to sign or trade for some good corners ours suck . We have nothing behind verner and banks.

We told Revis to kick rocks. We don't need corners in this system silly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We told Revis to kick rocks. We don't need corners in this system silly.

i-sense-butthurt.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not happy watching Revis single-handedly shut down AJ Green while we march out Crezdon Butler and Brandon Dixon. It’s very disappointing to me that a team so lacking talent would let one of their most talented just walk out the door.You can call me whatever you want.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not happy watching Revis single-handedly shut down AJ Green while we march out Crezdon Butler and Brandon Dixon. It's very disappointing to me that a team so lacking talent would let one of their most talented just walk out the door.You can call me whatever you want.

Dude...having Revis on this team was like using a Jaguar F-TYPE to delivery pizza...Revis is a hired gun....period...he will bend the Pats over at the end of the year....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not happy watching Revis single-handedly shut down AJ Green while we march out Crezdon Butler and Brandon Dixon. It's very disappointing to me that a team so lacking talent would let one of their most talented just walk out the door.You can call me whatever you want.

Dude...having Revis on this team was like using a Jaguar F-TYPE to delivery pizza...Revis is a hired gun....period...he will bend the Pats over at the end of the year....

Revis performed, period. So far, the guys they acquired with the "Revis money" aren't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you guys not realizing that we just landed Isaiah F’n Frey!?!??!!?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you guys not realizing that we just landed Isaiah F'n Frey!?!??!!?

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you guys not realizing that we just landed Isaiah F'n Frey!?!??!!?

Welcome to Frey Island

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Revis performed, period. So far, the guys they acquired with the "Revis money" aren't.

So you have Revis shutting down one side of the field. As long as the middle and other side are sieves what does it do for you? There is more than one hole in the dyke.

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.