Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• NYC Bucs Fan

Participant

Damond Talbot ?@drocksthaparty  9mTampa Bay Buccaneers signed former Dolphins fullback Jorvorskie Lane Big bruiser who is a better blocker than Lorig.  I like the signing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Championship!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s built to be a good blocker. Not too lanky, tall, or heavy. His average size allows for good blocking.Also, he has some experience, even if it's with the phins and the IFL.Should be a good blocking fullback for martin at a cheap price.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CROWN US!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/01/buccaneers-sign-jorvorskie-lane/  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8269/jorvorskie-lane

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

camp body? special teams guy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought Mike James was our FB ? nvm that was a Roy Cummings idea

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damond Talbot ?@drocksthaparty  9mTampa Bay Buccaneers signed former Dolphins fullback Jorvorskie Lane Big bruiser who is a better blocker than Lorig.  I like the signing.

The guy got cut by the Dolphins because he couldn't block....training camp fodder....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think Lonnie Pryor gets the starting nod, but like this signing. Brings competition

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Scott Smith we also signed FB Josh Baker today as well.  Played with the Jets 2011-2012.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Such a solid move!  Solid!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Baker hasn't done anything in the nfl except get hurt and bounced around the jets roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fumblelya.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Baker hasn't done anything in the nfl except get hurt and bounced around the jets roster.

Was referring to the Lane signing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CROWN US!!!!!!

shut up.  Dudes a baller!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still rooting for Lonnie Pryor. I think he can be a weapon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh...The 255lber that he was in college is intriguing. The 300lbs tub of goo isn't. That 5.06 40 yard dash doesn't do anything for me either. Might as well kept Zuttah and put him at FB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still rooting for Lonnie Pryor. I think he can be a weapon.

Would rather have Pryor over Donald Penn Jr.  Lane has had weight issues since leaving college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh wait.  He’s not a baller.  crown us is right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both are camp signings.Crown Us!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Scott Smith we also signed FB Josh Baker today as well.  Played with the Jets 2011-2012.

He hits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell him to put on weight and move to guard if he wants a real chance to crack the roster. Don’t thin a 290 pound fullback fits the. “Speed in space” model tedford wasn thinking of.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell him to put on weight and move to guard if he wants a real chance to crack the roster. Don't thin a 290 pound fullback fits the. "Speed in space" model tedford wasn thinking of.

What about "overweight in space"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lane sounds like an athlete.  IF he were more disciplined and kept his weight down, could be a productive player. Sounds like an interesting project, if Lovie can get into his head…  http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/bucs-sign-ex-dolphins-fullback-jorvorskie-lane/2172916

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell me again why we got rid of Lorig. Never saw the memo from OBP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clubber Lane !!tumblr_m4uv9gMd4g1rq09g4o1_400.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loved watching this guy bowl over defenders in college, but he’s been pretty horrible so far in the pros.  Hopefully this is a last chance wake up call for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell me again why we got rid of Lorig. Never saw the memo from OBP.

Pretty sure it was because he wasn't very good at blocking. Plus, he didn't have the athleticism to contribute much as a runner/receiver out of the backfield. FB isn't a very important position anymore and if you are gonna carry one, he needs to be really good at one those things.....and be a great special teams player to boot. Lorig didn't really add much to the team. Average to below average at everything.Just being real. I really liked Lorig and wanted to see him work out. Unfortunately it is what it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell him to put on weight and move to guard if he wants a real chance to crack the roster. Don't thin a 290 pound fullback fits the. "Speed in space" model tedford wasn thinking of.

What about "overweight in space"?

That's some rotfl type sh!t right there.Now I miss penn lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of a “mini-fridge”-Perry. Running him behind Nicks on 3rd down and short could be interesting…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Always liked the Terminator..Jon Conner…Seemed liked a blue-collar guy and hard worker.. But, he is with the GMen.

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.