Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• Bucsfan4life323

Participant

@vxmcclure23  9mGuess Major Wright is signing with the Bucs after all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

kewl I guess

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CROWN US!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fire-the-cannons-.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good signing, we have a bunch of big hitters, hopefully they cause a bunch of fumbles this yr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

notice the derpy skull

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like this signing a lot. Wright can be a starter if needed and helps with quality depth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the signing but we really should only focus on offense at this point. Our offense is going to be awful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One year deal for Wright

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 year deal for Major Wright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good depth. I like it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOW we can label ourselves the NoFlyZone...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice…good depth!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the player fine, just find it weird; seems to me we have plenty of depth at safety.  I’m expecting a trade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a trade would have to involve Barron… NO WAY they can unload Goldson’s contract….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs have the cap space to eat Goldson’s contract now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a trade would have to involve Barron... NO WAY they can unload Goldson's contract....

This is where it gets interesting. I haven't heard Lovie say a peep on Barron (good or bad)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHALovie ball is here folks, drink it all in. Release a near pro bowl level receiver, counter with the signing of a back up safety! Championship!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a trade would have to involve Barron... NO WAY they can unload Goldson's contract....

This is where it gets interesting. I haven't heard Lovie say a peep on Barron (good or bad)

Lovie has mentioned Barron when discussing the building blocks he has on defense.  I think it was the the coaches breakfast at the owner's meeting

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well we have 2 stiffs who can’t cover at S so this fits because Wright is suck in coverage so well so he provides us a plug and play replacement if anything happens to the starters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well we have 2 stiffs who can’t cover at S so this fits because Wright is suck in coverage so well so he provides us a plug and play replacement if anything happens to the starters.

Lmao, I don't think Barron is all that bad. I'm about certain given our offseason maneuvers and Lovie's history drafting, we are going offense round one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barron isn’t going anywhere. Having a 3rd safety that can play is an assett, so this is a good signing. Tandy saw the field quite a bit last year (and not just when Goldson’s sorry arse was being suspended) so having an upgrade from him is nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie has mentioned Barron when discussing the building blocks he has on defense.  I think it was the the coaches breakfast at the owner's meeting

Yes . He said Barron is one of their building blocks . He ain't going no where. WHy would you trade the young promising player and keep the overpriced old one ( Goldson ) . You wouldn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly ^ at this point I’d prefer Barron to Goldson, he has more upside and the league isn’t “out to get him”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keeping Goldson over MB is not what I was getting at. I just think our safety position gets complicated the deeper you look into it. There’s a chance that neither guy will be on the team in a few years.Goldson days are numbered here, and does the team resign Barron when his contract is up? L&L might, they might not. McCoy and David are locks to stay...and MB could command a decent amount of money....do they pony up the money or find a cheaper replacement in the draft/FA?But who knows, maybe Barron will do great for Lovie and truly be a building block.....warranting yet another big contract that the team would have to give out in a short span

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHALovie ball is here folks, drink it all in. Release a near pro bowl level receiver, counter with the signing of a back up safety! Championship!

We didn't release him. We traded him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good signing for depth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good add. We may be looking to trade someone or we just got stronger at the position. Either way it was a nice move.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Wright’s a great depth addition

Please wait…

• fredreg

Participant

wright could start at ss immediately.  probly could consider barron to outside line backr caus of his tackling, run play and game read abilty and don’t really have to do extensive covering.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

can’t judge value of this transaction until I see the $$$ spent.  if cheap, then good.  we still have goldson’s contract and every extra dollar at safety is a dollar not spent on OL/DL.

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.