Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Per Jenna Laine.

This is crazy lol.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Our whole team is coming back!
      Hate on haters.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Can we stop the threads with every report about “speaking” or “discussing” with a current player? This should go without saying, especially when they’ve been saying how they want the team back together since the Super Bowl. They’ve been “speaking” and “discussing” with these player’s representatives for months.

Talking with players from outside the organization is a different story.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yup. Agreed again Biggs.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Make me!! Haters gon hate lol.

I apologize. No more threads today. Promise!

• Wutt

Participant

Lies

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Suh – how’s 2m sound?
      Brown – how’s 2m sound?
      Fournette – how’s 1m sound?
      Succop – name your price.

• Darktanian

Participant

Suh – how’s 2m sound?
      Brown – how’s 5m sound?
      Fournette – how’s 5m to 7m sound?
      Succop – How’s 2m sound?

• Roy

Participant

So far when you hear they are speaking with guys, it means something is just about to get done. So yeah if “speaking with” just meant talking to then it wouldn’t mean much, but it seems like this means something will get done soon.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

RYAN SUCCOPK, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Bucs re-signed K Ryan Succop to a three-year, $12 million contract

• Boid Fink

Participant

I hope Suh gets signed by tomorrow.

After that, I will assume AB will be back on an incentive heavy deal.

Fournette seems to still be the odd man out, but he did get benched as a healthy scratch, and decided after a talk with BA that it was worth sticking around for. It paid off and he displayed some growth as a man in that regard. But if anyone offers him more, I suspect he bounces. I think BA likes his power and size potential and knows RBs get banged up easily. I suspect BA wants continuity as well, as long as the player is mentally prepped for the win first mentality.

Who knows with Fournette. They do need a pass catching back, as none of them really have shown reliable mitts. They will probably draft one with a round 2 or 3 pick. Some will be available.

• cb

Participant

I hope Suh gets signed by tomorrow.

After that, I will assume AB will be back on an incentive heavy deal.

Fournette seems to still be the odd man out, but he did get benched as a healthy scratch, and decided after a talk with BA that it was worth sticking around for. It paid off and he displayed some growth as a man in that regard. But if anyone offers him more, I suspect he bounces. I think BA likes his power and size potential and knows RBs get banged up easily. I suspect BA wants continuity as well, as long as the player is mentally prepped for the win first mentality.

Who knows with Fournette. They do need a pass catching back, as none of them really have shown reliable mitts. They will probably draft one with a round 2 or 3 pick. Some will be available.

bold I agree with you on suh and ab.
      I liked your observations about ba and lenny and agree on the need for a pass catchign3 down back.

• obuc

Participant

I am speaking with Suh…. that’s right, I sent him a tweet. He didn’t tweet back but I communicated. This means nothing. I know it’s just Thursday and maybe we are spoiled but we have probably 5 or 6 that we need to get signed, one at the top of the list and I just named him.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.