Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/bucs-training-camp-practice-report-8-4-bucs-defense-harasses-winston/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My quick thoughts:  *It is entirely possible that the Bucs will have three rookie WR's make this squad and active on game day. o.O*Kwon Alexander is going to be a fine starting mike for this team one day.  *Right guard looks shaky but Gilkey is having a good camp so far.  Edwards and Marpet seem to have hit some stumbling blocks in their development.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My quick thoughts:  *It is entirely possible that the Bucs will have three rookie WR's make this squad and active on game day. o.O*Kwon Alexander is going to be a fine starting mike for this team one day.  *Right guard looks shaky but Gilkey is having a good camp so far.  Edwards and Marpet seem to have hit some stumbling blocks in their development.

Was told by team source, Marpet is the real deal and they expect him to develop quickly. Like soon. They think they nailed that one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was told by team source, Marpet is the real deal and they expect him to develop quickly. Like soon. They think they nailed that one.

Yeah I think by pre season he is going to hit his stride.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marpet is vying for RG now. But, hopefully he can develop into a starting center.. I haven't seen anything to suggest Evan Smith is the answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just want to hear Marpet read a Dr. Seuss book out loud. Dude’s voice is intense.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Marpet is vying for RG now. But, hopefully he can develop into a starting center.. I haven't seen anything to suggest Evan Smith is the answer.

/Agree

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I just want to hear Marpet read a Dr. Seuss book out loud. Dude's voice is intense.

Yeah, I'd love to hear his rendition of Green Eggs and Ham. :)

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.