Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Trying to upgrade the in-game experience for fans at Bucs’ home games, the Buccaneers announced a $7 million renovation of 14 concourse concessions.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9778

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much needed…glad to see the Glazers going all in this year!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s very cool.  I went to a Houston Astros game opening week of the baseball season and they had one dollar hot dogs.  The Bucs should look into that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Video Boards…nothing else matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Video Boards...nothing else matters.

They used to have that stripper bus across the street.  I don't think it had anything to do with the Bucs, but I wouldn't mind seeing them bring that back. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yet still we have video boards from 1998. Why would we get new video boards when everybody loves watching replays on almost 20 yr old technology.  Plus it’s not like the current ones are going to catch fire…….oh wait

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs said the new boards will be in before the NCAA Championship game in 2017 .  That game is played at the very beginning of 2017 , so that means we will have the boards in 2016. Approx 2 more years to wait.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s wrong with the vid boards? Was at MetLife last year and don’t recall them lookin any better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's wrong with the vid boards? Was at MetLife last year and don't recall them lookin any better.

When I stare at this all day across from workHarmonAdRendering.jpgHarmon-Corner-Digital-LED-Screen-powered-by-BroadSign-Digital-Signage-Software.jpgthen pay good money to fly to tampa and go to bucs games where they have the same boards since 98? That's not cutting it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

different priorities, i guess

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I understand, the TSA had is scheduled the last two seasons to have the video boards replaced but the Bucs have requested they hold off until they can review and choose a more dynamic, state-of-the-art set of video boards. There was an approved budget for the TSA, so whatever the cost the Bucs will pay out of their own pocket.In the meantime, the Bucs are paying for all upkeep of the existing boards, saving the tax payers on maintenance fees that would normally be paid by the TSA.Hopefully they'll be in by the 2015 season, but they will definitely be in before the 2017 National Championship game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://instagram.com/p/ntcRgSmJBZ/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait for the 720p boards we will get in 2023…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any technology is going to be outdated within a few years. That said they need new ones badly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate to tell the Glazers this, but they need to go to a Bolts game to see some serious concessions. That is one nice arena to see a hockey game in….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish we had been smart enough to do something like the Seahawks Stadium. Still an open stadium, not a dome….but the audience is almost completely protected from the sun. It of course makes things louder too.[img width=400 height=400]http://cbspittsburgh.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/crop_down74.jpg?w=610&h=610[/img]Clink.jpg

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.