Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 128 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

To me, this is the toughest game they are going to play on this schedule.

Allens scrambling and his big arm against this secondary are worrisome.

好ot sure what to think about this game. I know it is a big test for the secondary and the Bucs will face the most explosively mobile QB on the schedule.

What say you?

• Jed

Participant

To me, this is the toughest game they are going to play on this schedule.

Allens scrambling and his big arm against this secondary are worrisome.

好ot sure what to think about this game. I know it is a big test for the secondary and the Bucs will face the most explosively mobile QB on the schedule.

What say you?

I’m enjoying today’s victory.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Im hoping our secondary includes CARLTON DAVIS, SMB, and DEAN.

About time we field a healthy secondary.

Offense is hitting its groove. We need to keep scoring points and that will allow our defense to take more chances and get to the QB.

• spartan

Participant

The Bills are the only potential loss on the schedule from here on out for me. In our defense, they said the same thing about Mahone, and we did alright against him. It will take a perfectly executed game plan IMO. The problem I see are the number of injuries, and despite playing lights out, I still don’t believe our defense was as good as people say we were. I think last year, in the playoffs it was a combination of fortune, some players playing lights out and great game planning. I think we really should have gone heavy on defense in the draft instead of doing that special teamers thing, and it will come back to bite us, particularly because of the injuries.

• Greattimes

Participant

There are 2 things that the Bucs have in their favor: 1. The Bucs are playing at home where they are 5-0. 2. The Bills are playing on Monday night against a tough New England team meaning they have a short week.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Will be a good test this late in the season. Plus bills will be pumped to try to beat Brady. They truly hate him lol.

• m_j

Participant

looking forward to this game, finally one game vs decent team. it might show us where we really stand! next serious game is going to be in the playoffs!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Im hoping our secondary includes CARLTON DAVIS, SMB, and DEAN.

About time we field a healthy secondary.

Offense is hitting its groove. We need to keep scoring points and that will allow our defense to take more chances and get to the QB.

Dean will need to clear the concussion protocol. Not impossible, but not likely we’ll have him for buffalo, unfortunately.

Tre’Davious White tore his ACL last week. Massive blow for their defense.

We’ll be able to score on them.

Im glad its in Tampa.

I see us covering the -3.

Tampa 35
      Buffalo 30

• m_j

Participant

yepp, if we score usual 30+ we should win

• seekpar

Participant

Agree with OPs comments. The Bucs will be seriously tested in this game. Well be there cheering them on. GO BUCS!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Before the season, i had us at 13-4 with losses to LA, @NO, IND, and BUF.

We beat Indy but lost to the Redskins.

I’d suggest that if we beat Buffalo, we likely go 14-3 with a good shot at #1 seed. We lose and we are likely the 2 or 3 seed.

let’s see how Buffalo does tonight but would be a good test to see if we are playoff ready

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Buffalo looking very beatable tonight.

• butette

Participant

Buffalo plays undisciplined football, a lot like the Bucs.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I couldnt tell much of anything from that game. The conditions were asinine.

Buffalo looking very beatable tonight.

• buc-in-out

Participant

That is a brutal home loss to give up the lead in the division for the Bills. I’m hoping they’re still shell shocked when they roll into Tampa.

The Bills don’t run the ball, so I’m expecting their game plan to just throw 95% of the time, using Beasley and Knox underneath.

You know Josh Allen wants to go deep, so we should employ a similar game plan on defense to the Chiefs SB game. Take away Diggs, play two high safeties, and keep Allen contained. We’re going to need pressure from our front seven, and lots of it.

We should be using White as a green dog blitzer all game, if their RB stays in to block, send White to plug any open running lanes that open up, so Allen can’t escape.

Having Carlton Davis back is huge, he had a few PBs, and held his own against Pitts. I’m hoping Dean clears the protocol, we’re going to need all the DB help we can get.

• Greattimes

Participant

After the loss to NE, the Bills are going to be desperate for a win. The loss will make them play that much harder on Sunday vs the Bucs.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Greattimes.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bills have been trending down , nothing scary about them ,

• Biggs3535

Participant

I couldnt tell much of anything from that game. The conditions were asinine.

Agreed. Outside of Buffalo packing it in completely, Sunday’s Bills team will look completely different than what we saw on Monday night.

• BChaves8

Participant

Bills have been trending down , nothing scary about them ,

Still a bad matchup.

Bucs stop the run while the Bills don’t even try to establish the run.

Diggs is very good, Sanders is solid.

Bucs tend to have trouble finishing sacks against non mobile guys, Allen will be a problem.

• Pennywise

Participant

Awful D on that drive , Bucs need to respond with a TD

• seekpar

Participant

Greattimes, agree, I was pulling for the Bills last night. With that loss, and slipping in the AFC brackets, they will be desperate for a win on Sunday.

buc-in-out, your game plan sounds like a good one.

If the Pats get the #1 seed and the byer, their road to the SB will be easier. Their defense is scary and could give Brady fits if they both make it there.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Greattimes, agree, I was pulling for the Bills last night. With that loss, and slipping in the AFC brackets, they will be desperate for a win on Sunday.

buc-in-out, your game plan sounds like a good one.

If the Pats get the #1 seed and the byer, their road to the SB will be easier. Their defense is scary and could give Brady fits if they both make it there.

If it’s Bucs Pats in the Superbowl, the Bucs will lose.. it would feel like destiny.

• TBChucky

Participant

New England would be the last AFC team Id want to play in the Super Bowl.. That being said teams with rookie QBs rarely get the chance to play in one.

• TBChucky

Participant

Bucs and Brady are 19-0 when they score 30+. If we do that again we should make it 20-0 against Buffalo. Hopefully Bowles will come up with a great game plan too.. Glad were playing at Ray Jay..

• Detrimental

Participant

Bills pass rush is meh, I think we will have to outscore them though in this game. Going come down to red zone defense and who can score TDs.

I had this penciled as a L but after watching the Bills past four weeks; more confident

Their OL is really not good, like at all. I would be shocked if we didnt sack Allen multiple times. Jaguars absolutely dismantled the Bills OL. I just dont think they can block us as a group. Vea/Barrett/JTS/Suh combo is going open opportunities for bad balls and rushed throws. Bills OL is average at best and thats why we win

Bucs 27 Bills 20

• Swash

Participant

I think the game will come down to linebacker play. Someone mentioned above of using White almost exclusively as a spy and I think they may do just that. David needs to step up too. The dual threat of Allen is my main concern. Can we contain him and not give him the easy 3rd-and-longs?

I see their defense as meh and believe we will have another passing field day.

• kenntak

Participant

I was really surprised at the Bills being unable to stop the run. If you knew before the game that Jones would be 2-3 for 19 yards, and the Patriots only 2-12 on third down conversions (16.7%), would you have expected a win? That is a crazy achievement.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by kenntak.

• seekpar

Participant

The weather won that game.

• BChaves8

Participant

Having Dean in this game will be huge. We know Davis will be on Diggs all game but I do not trust SMB to guard Sanders.

• JC5100

Participant

This is actually a game where White can be useful. Also it’s not getting attention how bad he’s been in his run fits the last couple games. But he can be used as a spy on Josh Allen all game so he doesn’t have to think, just track the ball in space, which is the only thing he’s good at.

• m_j

Participant

Having Dean in this game will be huge. We know Davis will be on Diggs all game but I do not trust SMB to guard Sanders.

I do not trust SMB to guard sanders wallpaper but bills are shaken and we play at home, should win this one.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

They should run a ton of shell Cover-2 and try and take away the big plays.

Work the intermediate stuff, feed Gronk, run more PA, and for fucks sake存top giving Perriman so many reps unless hes going to actually catch something.

Defensively, have White spy since hes utterly useless in any other role. Press the receivers. And, give JTS more of JPPs reps!

• Greattimes

Participant

Read today where Bills Defensive Lineman Star Lotulelei is out for the game.

• seekpar

Participant

Playoff Lenny ready to have a big game tomorrow. Watch.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This isnt exactly a hot take here. Kenny has been having bug games because every team they face is playing 2 high safety, taking away the shots Leftwich likes to take. Brady and Lenny are getting a feel for how to get more against the zone coverages they are seeing. Teams will keep doing that and the Bucs will keep putting up 30 plus in boring games. Watching Brady throw seams and safety valves is not sexy but it is incredibly efficient. Buffalo has the ability to play as a good team. But Brady should be able to get Lenny going. Lenny is going to have to break tackles and be efficient with his angles. They are fast. And they should tackle better in the warm weather against the league champs. Nobody circles the wagons

But that said, Fire them cannons into their circled wagons. Watch it turn to splinters and pink mist. Go Bucs!

Playoff Lenny ready to have a big game tomorrow. Watch.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I would edit but I dont have the time to go through 90 lines if spaced code to change spelling errors. Man安hat a dump this place has become.

• TBChucky

Participant

Seriously.. Its pretty bad..

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, Lenny hasn’t exactly been dormant for the past few weeks. Great insight Seekpar…

It’s weird…

• Boid Fink

Participant

I have a feeling that a few receivers are going to chew up the turnstile secondary. No Edwards or Whitehead hurts a bit. Im not sure if the pass rush is going to show out today. Vea might do some work.

I really want the Bucs to win this game. They need to be able to beat good teams to generate confidence again.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

They need to be able to beat good teams to generate confidence again.

They have beat good teams this season.

Should be able to do it again today.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hope so.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Hope so.

Ditto.

Well need some complimentary football today.

• m_j

Participant

dont know why but I have a really good feeling today!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Great pulls by Marpet & Cappa. Great job by DSmith by getting out there and sealing it for Lenny.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Smith just had another son. Regardless of outcome that was nasty.

Great pulls by Marpet & Cappa. Great job by DSmith by getting out there and sealing it for Lenny.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Great start this week! Now this looks like a championship team! Keep it up! Lets fucking go!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Devin White looks lost out there. Daboll is taking advantage of that.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Finally. A Devin white sighting.

I literally was going to start a Devin white big play thread. Ya know..to keep track of his big plays and all.

• theknees

Participant

You heard Romo. “White is one of the best LBs in the game….” Romo knows more than any collection of downeys at PFF. It’s weird…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Finally. A Devin white sighting.

I literally was going to start a Devin white big play thread. Ya know..to keep track of his big plays and all.

Blitzing has always been the best part of his game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Did they really give the ball back before half to the Bills? An Arians and Lefty are fucking clueless sometimes.

Even Brady was like why did you Call that damn timeout?

Arians and company are not very savvy.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Why tf did Bucs call a timeout on 3rd down with 50 seconds til half?!!

Now that FORCES TB to go for the 1st down instead of let the clock run out. (Brady was upset)

Also, Bernard gets injured on the next play!

3 games in a row with VERY QUESTIONABLE play calling right before halftime.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Still pissed about that sort of thing. This half should be over.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, Brady knew, as he has since he’s been here. This coaching staff plays a little “loose”.

• seekpar

Participant

24-3 boys. Nothing wrong with that!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lefty is riding Bradys jock. Brady is older, has won more, seen more, savant football iq.

Lord help us if Byron us our next coach. And again, Arians is not very savvy. He is awful at clock management, and it isnt bold like Harbaugh. Its dumb like Marty Mornhinweg. Seriously, without Brady this damn team is dumb. It explains some of the stupidity we hear and see.

Brady is the Goat. Arians needs to get more sleep, and watch tape. Jesus.

• Boid Fink

Participant

No but you cant stand Duke when you see blatant and tried stupidity. Arians is a goon with clock management. Man.

24-3 boys. Nothing wrong with that!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Awesome fake punt buffalo lmao.

Dean and Bernard out.

Hopefully nothing serious for Dean.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Cant let off the gas pedal. Last drive looked like it was an emotional letdown.

And now the defense is slacking.

This team is wear cannot out together four straight dominating quarters. I would like to see it.

• Pennywise

Participant

Got a ball game , and we shouldnt

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady off so far this half

• Pennywise

Participant

Bills clearly have the momentum

• Biggs3535

Participant

Got a ball game , and we shouldnt

Brady off so far this half

Bills clearly have the momentum

Ole downvote didnt have a fuggin word to say during the first half. Bills score a TD, and he finds something to post about.

Gotta love em.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This crap always happens. Brady is rattled, has happy feet.

He is rushing his throws as a result of the blitzes he faced at the end of the half.

Bills about to score again, make it a one score game.

Brady has to pull his crap together. Happy Feet needs to go.

• Pennywise

Participant

Soft run d

• Boid Fink

Participant

You could see the team look emotionally flat. Both sides. I am not suprise they do this all the time. Usually in the first half so this is problematic. They could lose this. Easily. And they could wind up losing by a lot of they dont clean it up.

Soft run d

• Boid Fink

Participant

Another bad decision. Its fourth and two, you are up 14 with around 10 to go I. The fourth. You kick the easy FG and go up by 3 possessions. Instead they got cute and thought they would get the other team to jump, or even worse, really go for it.

Arians is not savvy. Lefty is dumb as a rock.

• Pennywise

Participant

Too easy , shit run D

• Boid Fink

Participant

The defense entirely is garbage right now. Where is Vea?

Where is JPP? Where is Suh? Where is Tryon? White?

Shaq has gone quiet.

This team is highly inconsistent. Defense is just bad this half. Porous.

• Pennywise

Participant

Wtf Tom damn

• Pennywise

Participant

Bills td coming up

• Pennywise

Participant

Theres that shit run d

• Pennywise

Participant

Vea with a rough day , Cockrell sucks

• Pennywise

Participant

Soft coverage, Bucs trying to lose , players choking

• Pennywise

Participant

Bowles hasnt adjusted at all

• Pennywise

Participant

24 beat

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs deserve to lose , with this 2nd half performance

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Be nice if Brady does something here. Hes been throwing balls in the dirt since the end of the first half. This game shouldve been over.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Awful tackling. Buffalo is going to keep scoring on the Bucs. This team has two faces. The first half was their good one. The second half is a battle against the clock.

Brady is playing rattled, clearly nervous. Probably why hes missing so badly.

Defense is just confused. Guys flat footed and doing nothing, just praying to keep the guys in front of them.

Bills could win this big as I said, and this could be a turning point for the Bucs. As in for the season.

This team is deeply flawed. And inconsistency is their biggest one. They just cannot out together four good quarters, or even average quarters. When they start to wallow they play really poorly.

Its amazing how emotional this team is. And stupid as well.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bills got a gift with that roughing the passer call.

• Pennywise

Participant

This is all on the players

• Ernest Lane

Participant

Doing all they can to lose.

• Pennywise

Participant

Shit throw again from Tom

• Boid Fink

Participant

Here we go. Get ready for a shitstorm on Monday.

What a gross showing for this defense, and Brady again is shitting the bed. He has had some really bad halves, and when they happen it usually results in a loss.

I have a feeling this is a loss today. And it will be an absolute crusher.

Might kill this teams confidence for good, seeing how emotional these guys are.

Thank god they kicked a FG.

Lets see what Brady has.

• Pennywise

Participant

The choke is on

• Pennywise

Participant

Awful half from Tom and the D , awful
      Ot coming , if not a loss

• Pennywise

Participant

SMH

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady left so many completions out there , they lose and its on him and the D

• cgnumber7

Participant

Should have put up 40+ after the first half. Got conservative. Coaching sucks as usual

• Boid Fink

Participant

This is a loss. The defense will screw this up bad. They will drain it in the Bucs. Brady is rattled. He got blitzes and it shook him. Like Washington, he looks scared for some reason. He is getting time. He is just freezing.

Again, could this be the start of his descent down that cliff? I think so. Mentally he is getting weary. He is relieved to win. And now it is becoming mental pressure and at his age, it is natural.

Also, this defense cannot tackle at all, particularly on the perimeter. Just bad tacklers. This team is about to lose.

• Pennywise

Participant

Smb weak ass

• Pennywise

Participant

L is coming , players choked , bills win

• Pennywise

Participant

Embarrassing

• Biggs3535

Participant

That might be dumbest time-out Ive ever seen. Congrats Bruce.

• Pennywise

Participant

Shut up Biggs you offer nothing

• cgnumber7

Participant

The coaching on this team is abysmal. The talent on this team should be undefeated. Coaches hold them back every game

• Pennywise

Participant

Team is shell shocked , looking around confused

• Pennywise

Participant

Stop blaming coaches , and watch the freaking game , coaches didnt miss throws , coaches didnt miss tackles

• Buccodeuce

Participant

This is a lazy and arrogant team. Players and coaches.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If we lose this is on the offense.

Yet again no killer instinct.

Get up big and get content.

We see it way too often.

That being said props to buffalo for the come back.

Did not expect OT. Thrilled we stopped them at least.

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady looked like Winston in the 2nd half

• Vance

Participant

Why does Todd Bowles have to bring so many people ? It is insane to do that crap .

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

1st 2 drives of 3rd quarter:

Brady throws behind an open Gronk on 3rd down.
      Brady misses a cross to an open Godwin on 3rd down.

• Pennywise

Participant

Lets go Brady remove head from ass and drive for a TD

• Pennywise

Participant

He didnt have it

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

We’ll go for it if they somehow overturn this.

Qb sneak.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs defense is about to lose this game. Brady was a huge reason for the loss as well. He needs to get to the podium and answer questions without freaking out, because it is becoming obvious this is who the Bucs are and for some reason it is not fixable.

The obvious answer is The defense is porous. And the second is Brady again is rattled.

Bad loss today. I dont trust this shit defense at all. They are garbage. Pass rush is good or poor. Short lived. Inconsistent.

This loss is the first time I have felt sick to my stomach watching the Bucs lose. Seen some bad losses but this one is literally making me sick.

Inconsistent.

Now watch Brady go out and go out with a whimper and not a bang.

• Pennywise

Participant

Team should be embarrassed that game got to this point

• Pennywise

Participant

Lenny has no wiggle none

• Pennywise

Participant

That is why Miller was a scratch

• Biggs3535

Participant

Ole downvote will never learn

You be you, you beautiful bastard.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Brady bails out coaching again!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

YES !!!!!!!!

• Greattimes

Participant

4 game lead in the NFC South with 4 games remaining. Would like to see the Bucs win out and GB and Arizona lose some games. GB has an easy schedule.

• RW

Participant

This is a loss. The defense will screw this up bad. They will drain it in the Bucs. Brady is rattled. He got blitzes and it shook him. Like Washington, he looks scared for some reason. He is getting time. He is just freezing.

Again, could this be the start of his descent down that cliff? I think so. Mentally he is getting weary. He is relieved to win. And now it is becoming mental pressure and at his age, it is natural.

Also, this defense cannot tackle at all, particularly on the perimeter. Just bad tacklers. This team is about to lose.

You are such an ass. Bucs win in spite of a bad defensive effort and questionable play calling.

• m_j

Participant

we were losing these type of games foe years, with brady we dont!

• m_j

Participant

good win! still, our coaching sucks. they pissed off brady at least twice with insane timeouts, playcalling is sometimes just irrational and our pass rush dissapeared in the second half . a lot to improve until playoffs

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bucs defense is about to lose this game. Brady was a huge reason for the loss as well. He needs to get to the podium and answer questions without freaking out, because it is becoming obvious this is who the Bucs are and for some reason it is not fixable.

The obvious answer is The defense is porous. And the second is Brady again is rattled.

Bad loss today. I dont trust this shit defense at all. They are garbage. Pass rush is good or poor. Short lived. Inconsistent.

This loss is the first time I have felt sick to my stomach watching the Bucs lose. Seen some bad losses but this one is literally making me sick.

Inconsistent.

Now watch Brady go out and go out with a whimper and not a bang.

What loss? Smh lol

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Love it lol.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Team should be embarrassed that game got to this point

Embarrassed by a win? Lawl.

A win is a win is a win.

Kudos to buffalo. Hell of a team & come back!

• Greattimes

Participant

Is it a prerequisite that you have to be a pessimist to post on this board?<br />
      As oddball (Donald Sutherland) would say in the movie “Kelly’s Heroes” , “Stop with the negative vibes man.”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Greattimes.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Well they almost completely shit the bed in that one huh? Good to get the win though. They can’t play like that in the second half in the playoff or they will lose for sure.

• jobuc597

Participant

10-3 doesn’t suck…

• theknees

Participant

The Sean curse has been broken. Barely. Best kind of win. We sucked, so they can get coached hard and we still got the Dub. It’s weird…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Love the Win, but, behind closed doors, Davis got away with P.I. before Buffalo’s game-tying FG.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Love the Win, but, behind closed doors, Davis got away with P.I. before Buffalo’s game-tying FG.

How about that roughing the passer on gholston on their drive to tie it?

Horse shit call.

Refs let them play today for the most part.

• theknees

Participant

Nah fam, not really close to PI. Learn the rules.

• seekpar

Participant

Great win last night. A few observations.

The coaching staff needs to learn clock management. Maybe they should watch some NE film. The timeout at the end of regulation was inexplicable. Who else does that?

Brady looked off for much of the game. Passes in the dirt. Low passes that the receiver had to go to the ground to get. Even the pass to Perriman was behind him, not in stride. Hopefully this is an anomaly.

The defense looked gassed the entire second half. Walking slowly with head down during tv timeouts. The heat and humidity should be a home field advantage, not a detriment.

Why does Brady throw the ball 30-40 yds down the field on second and medium when they should be getting first downs and killing the clock? He missed Gronk and Godwin on consecutive drives, and they failed to convert on third down both times, giving the ball back to a potent offense vs a defense that was totally gassed.

Someone said this on here last week and I agree. This team needs to learn how to put opponents away. Too many teams hanging around, will bite the Bucs during the playoffs vs the better teams.

• BChaves8

Participant

Brady needs his feet to set for those perfect passes. When he is off his spot, he becomes pedestrian. Buffalo definitely got much more penetration in the second half.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

10-3 doesn’t suck…

Hell, according to some on here, it was a lock we were losing.

Lolz

• Kermit56

Participant

As oddball (Donald Sutherland) would say in the movie Kellys Heroes

Great movie!!

• m_j

Participant

absolutely, loved it as a kid, love it now!

Viewing 128 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.