Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 211 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

The Bucs have to establish some form of a run game. They are completely worthless as a run block unit. The o-line is a great pass blocking unit, but they lack push up front (said this for years), and I’m not sure why as a group they are so pathetic at opening lanes. And RoJo (who Arians said ran the ball well) looks stuck in the mud, 4net looks like a dancing bear with midget legs out there. Slow as all hell, no physicality, and now no blocking.

Gio is literally our best RB right now. How pathetic. They need to be dangling RoJo or 4net, maybe a draft pick, for some help in the secondary. Time to get Sneak Vaughn in there. He cannot fail any worse than those two have.

The pass rush has to be better. That’s on them. The defense on the edges has to be fixed and defended better. That’s on Bowles for the last three games.

<script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script&gt;
      <ins class=”adsbygoogle”
      style=”display:block; text-align:center;”
      data-ad-layout=”in-article”
      data-ad-format=”fluid”
      data-ad-client=”ca-pub-6114677105545158″
      data-ad-slot=”1184249302″></ins>
      <script>
      (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
      </script>

It is clear Byron is a figurehead coordinator. He is t telling Brady anything he doesn’t know already. Except how to run his one dimensional offense. All pass, no run.

Byron needs to figure out how to run the ball. That’s on him. No other rushing attack in the league looks as listless as this. Nobody.

This is going to be the norm. Bucs are going to lose a lot more games if their JV defense is t fixed, and their worthless run game doesn’t get some national guard help.

WTF is going on with Devin White? He has regressed. Too much shot talking. Too much grace digger nonsense. Time to stop all that and just play fast and violently. Be where you are supposed to be.

The only graves being dug are for the dead ass secondary. And now they are digging more for our linebackers and pass rushers as well.

RIP.

<input type=”hidden” name=”IL_IN_ARTICLE”>

They should be able to keep a close game with that terrible New England team. But Saints defense was legit. The Bucs is legit garbage right now. They have to fix the defense. It’s broke as hell.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

we should win by 2-3 touchdowns

the Rams whooped our ass but as i said before we got whooped before and bounced back.

Bill B might think he has brady’s number but the Patriots dont size up talent wise to us.

Let’s hope AB and JPP are back and no surprise injuries/positive sniffle test this week.

Bucs should be 13,14 win team this year in regular season.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This will be a simple way to see if the Bucs win Sunday: if by the end of the second quarter you see no push from the defensive line, no sacks and pressures being generated, the Pats will win the game. Simple as that.

Secondary will be left out to hang, Jones will gain confidence because he is standing tall and clean, and Bill B will out-scheme the Bucs coaching staff by a mile…their staff is much better than ours, in terms of adjusting and creating a plan on defense. That worries me almost as much as the Bucs lack of pass rush. BB is a great game planner, and this game is one of the biggest he has ever been involved with, regardless of what his mouth says.

Again, if no pass rush by halftime, this game will be over. Bucs have been playing garbage defense and it will cost them. If not fixed.

• seekpar

Participant

I have zero confidence in the Bucs running game. I have total confidence in the Bucs run defense. It will come down to which defense can stop the pass. Injuries on the Bucs defense will enable the Pats to move the ball. The Bucs have a ton of talent on offense, but the Pats pass defense is pretty stout. This will be a close game decided late in the game. Hope the Bucs pull this one out.

• Watchman

Participant

By Wednesday of this week I was over the “Brady returns for New England” story line. I get why it is a story, I guess I just don’t care that much.

I’m hoping the D can put together a solid game. I don’t worry too much about the O, which is strange as a Buc fan.

A halfway decent game running the ball would be a refreshing change.

• kenntak

Participant

This could be a big loss for BB. Dropping to 1-3, and being beaten by Brady in their home stadium is a bad situation for the Patriots. We need to make this happen Bucs! The game with New Orleans was actually closer than the score indicated. The Saints- defense played great, and we need a great performance of the Bucs’ D. Brady will be focused, that’s for sure.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Like most games, whoever controls the trenches usually wins the game.

Should be us this week

Tampa 31
      NE 9

• BChaves8

Participant

This game gives me a bad feeling.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Because Belichick is an elite game planner. He has a staff that will be in tune. The players will be emotionally ramped up. Bucs better play well.

This is really Bowles v. Belichick. Arians isn’t a schemer. Bill is.

This game gives me a bad feeling.

• kenntak

Participant

This could be the week the great pass rush comes back. I sure hope so.

• Watchman

Participant

Every game gives me a bad feeling. Do some fans really go into a game thinking there is no way the Bucs can’t lose?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Watchman.

• Madman

Participant

Looks like Gronk, JPP, and Ab are in. Dean and Gio are out for this game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yes. Last year against Detroit, and their game against Carolina in November. Those games were locks to me, and I always look fit the negatives. We all know what the good is. Harping on the bad is a good way to not become a pure homer, who are annoying regardless of loyalty.

Every game gives me a bad feeling. Do some fans really go into a game thinking there is no way the Bucs can’t lose?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mean before the Rams game which many thought was very loseable we won 10 in a row

Can we lose to New England? Sure. But it would be a huge disappointment.

We shouldn’t lose much this year and I’d be surprised if we did lose Sunday night

• Boid Fink

Participant

Kevin Wilde’s of First Things First said he promises the Patriots will beat the Bucs.

One thing, that patriot pass defense is out fugging standing! Their slot corner is elite right now. He shuts his assignment down.

But seriously, their pass defense is tough as hell. Between that and the emotions, and the Bucs flimsy pass rush and run game, this is not going to be anything close to what the points are saying.

• Boid Fink

Participant

John Jones? I believe is his name. Their slot corner…absolutely playing elite.

• BChaves8

Participant

Not so much worried about the offense, they will be able to manufacture points. NE pass rush is no where near what LAR had.

Obvious worry is Mac Jones tearing up the weak secondary with those quick hitters. This would be a great week for the pass rush to come around.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Also, Gronk didn’t practice today, he is listed as doubtful. Probably a severe bruise messing with his breathing.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mean would gronk really participate in a Tommy and gronky skit if he wasn’t going to play this week?

Got to think he atleast dresses even if limited just to catch the record breaker

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by BadabingBucs.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I think Gronk goes. Give him a shit to numb to area, and he will let it rip.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Gronk not traveling to New England.

Really need Brate or OJ to step it up.

That being said, the Pats can be had in the ground game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Damn tough break. I’m sure he wanted to be there, j ba it it’s a long season and that is technically one game.

Next man up.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Tough break indeed. But, as you said, it’s only one game.

Rather him miss a few now, and have him back 100% later in the season.

• BucHarbour

Participant

As I mentioned in another thread about this game, the Pats’ defense hasn’t played anyone with a decent passing game at all. They are a product of who they have played, much like the Panthers whose defense dropped a good bit this week after the Cowgirl’s put some stuff up on them. Just looking at the passing stats for the 3 teams the Pats have played (Dolphins, Jets, and Saints). Not a single one of them has a 300 yard passing game, and only a couple over 250. This offense lit up the Rams’ outstanding defense. We put nearly as many yards on them in the air as they allowed in their first 2 games combined. We just had issues with drops, untimely penalties, and failing to finish drives.

In a nutshell: we’re good.

• aquilus

Participant

Rulesniks here…please explain why a punt that is muffed..becomes a live ball and is out of bounds in the endzone is NOT a safety

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How was that not a safety on the punt?

How was that not a catch and a fumble?

Aren’t we supposed to get all the calls as the champs?

• aquilus

Participant

How was that not a safety on the punt?

How was that not a catch and a fumble?

Aren’t we supposed to get all the calls as the champs?

According to everyone opposing Brady Tom’s poster is hanging up in all refs bedrooms with a big red heart

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Leftwhich is back to his garbage again.
      Why the eff is McElroy getting red zone targets?? Give me a break.

Evans/Godwin/AB/Brate/Howard red zone package if we insist on not running Lenny in the red zone which would of been the easiest thing to keep doing.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Tryon tackled on the pass rush. I suppose that is legal now?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Great free blitz hit by White. And, Winfield with great awareness to snag the pick.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Pass rush working. Run game looking useable. Pass pro is elite. Brady is very off target so far. Need to correct this stuff, I knew Evans would have a big game. Slot coverage is good for them.

Brady needs to be a little more accurate. Probably geeked up.

Great free blitz hit by White. And, Winfield with great awareness to snag the pick.

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady has been bad so far , needs to settle down

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He’s not accurate, but the personnel is confusing. Is Godwin even in the game??

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Evans drops a first down pass that hits him in the hands. We end up missing the field goal.

Evans needs to tighten up.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Brady high on every throw. Clearly off…

Evans being over targeted… where is Godwin and Howard?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Godwin needs to be involved.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Pass rush working. Run game looking useable. Pass pro is elite. Brady is very off target so far. Need to correct this stuff, I knew Evans would have a big game. Slot coverage is good for them.

Brady needs to be a little more accurate. Probably geeked up.

Not sure which thread I said it, but I posted the Pats could be had on the ground. Good to see Lenny with almost 50 yards rushing early.

Agree with you. Brady looks like he’s got too much adrenaline going. He’s missing open guys.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Sherman is looking as I thought he would. Several steps slow.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Sherman is looking as I thought he would. Several steps slow.

Yet, he’s looked way better than SMB or Dean at any point this year.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs gonna fuck around and lose this game

• Pennywise

Participant

Freaking embarrassing D

• Pennywise

Participant

Way to build the young QBs confidence

• RHBucsFan

Participant

AWJ with a terrible tackle effort. What’s up with him this year?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Was that White’s assignment, or was he supposed to dump him off.

No communication with this D sometimes.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Anybody want to guess whose responsibility Hunter Henry was? And Brandon Bolden on the third down before that?

McDaniels knows where to attack.

• Pennywise

Participant

Thank 24 and 5 for penalties , and 45 for allowing himself to get picked

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We had them twice 2nd and 20…

And both times Bowles did an all out blitz that was picked up leaving Sherman on an island that was beat with the same route.

Bowles is often infuriating for me to watch. Brilliant at times and moronic during others

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Refs gave them that whole drive up to the touchdown.

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady needs to settle down this drive , he has 3 thrown high , 1 low 2 behind , so far

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady is a mess , too hyped up

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Did Godwin suit up tonight?

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Did Godwin suit up tonight?

Nevermind, 1 yard REC. Nice.

• Pennywise

Participant

SMH , awful , just awful

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Brady needs to settle down. And, Byron needs to recognize that and pull his head out of his ass.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s games like this that remind me why Leftwitch and Bowles should never be a head coach.

Awful play calling

• Pennywise

Participant

This isn’t coaching , it’s execution or lack of

• Pennywise

Participant

I feel a 3 and out coming , or more points for pats

• seekpar

Participant

3rd n 18, nice fucking call.

This is a total suck job.

• Pennywise

Participant

3 stinking points in a half , 3

• dexmonkey

Participant

defense is fucking playing like ass

doesnt help when you have to play against the refs as well

• Boid Fink

Participant

And here it comes. Little mistakes from the start with that shitty kick, to this.

The inability to get a team off the field with two holds on one drive, and give up a touchdown is asinine poor play.

Bucs defense back to square 1, game 1.

Bucs will lose this game if the pass rush doesn’t get going by the end of the half. Watch.

I watched this unfold and said it feels good, but it means nothing with no points. And they have given the emotional edge back to New England.

Bucs defense is terrible. Nuff said.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Pinion lost his leg or something? Wtf is wrong with him

• Pennywise

Participant

The rook showing up the goat

• Boid Fink

Participant

For sure. And he is under a lot of pressure at times.

Brady is missing wide open targets, sailing the ball, he is nervous. Another week 4 display of garbage.

The rook showing up the goat

• Pennywise

Participant

See if we can’t get a stop here on 4th down

• Vance

Participant

I’ll be totally shocked if we stop them. I won’t be shocked if they get a wide open 12 yard gain or a touchdown here.

• Pennywise

Participant

I can’t believe 2 minutes left in half , and Bucs have 3 points , yikes , and Brady hurt the O this half

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Team is just a jumbled mess. Coaching and players just scraping by.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Why the fuck is CD on punt team? Especially when he’s been nicked all season anyway?

• Pennywise

Participant

24 out for game

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Why the eff is Carton Davis on punt return coverage?? Looks like our CB1 is done for the night.

• dexmonkey

Participant

we’re turning into the 49ers with all these injuries

christ we’re gonna start having to pull guys out of the stands to play CB soon

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Great play by Brady there.

• Mic

Participant

Cd looks liek a quad muscle

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Dean and SMB are not good. Losing Davis would really hurt.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

There you go, Godwin.

Beauty by Brady.

• Pennywise

Participant

High low behind

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Rain has been playing a big factor tonight.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Been a sloppy first 3.5 games.

Was worried there would be a hangover.

• Pennywise

Participant

These injuries are going to derail this season soon

• dexmonkey

Participant

Dean and SMB are better than Cockrell and the PS guy we’ve got playing across from Sherman

• Boid Fink

Participant

What did I allude to?

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady needs to burn a fat one during half time

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Dean and SMB are better than Cockrell and the PS guy we’ve got playing across from Sherman

No doubt.

But, Dean is a JAG. SMB is not much better.

Getting Sherman was an upgrade. Still need some help.

• dexmonkey

Participant

Brady needs to calm the fuck down and get his shit together in the locker room

hes way too amped up. reminds me of Jameis when he’d get too hyped and start missing routine shit

• Boid Fink

Participant

I mentioned this as well. Secondary is making Mac Jones a hero. I called it. The pass rush is now evaporated. He is calm and resilient in the heat of the chaos.

Honestly, would the Bucs be winning if we swapped QBs for this had? Brady has been so bad, he is Jameis like.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

What did I allude to?

?

Must’ve missed it.

• Pennywise

Participant

Put Desir out there with Sherman, Cockrell in the slot

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bowles does these exotic blitzes that rarely work.

Thus far Bowles has been outplayed by every OC we’ve got against.

Every
      Single
      One

And White blitzing has been terrible. Thought that was his strength but he’s consistently getting stopped by RBs

• Boid Fink

Participant

I said rain would fuck with the passing attack.

Mac Jones looks better than Brady right now. Under duress he is making plays. Brady under a clean umbrella is throwing spitballs.

What did I allude to?

?

Must’ve missed it.

• Pennywise

Participant

D had some bad penalties, but played well overall
      Offense stunk , and Brady was the biggest reason .
      I’m hopeful he settles down

• Pennywise

Participant

AB TD to start half

• Pennywise

Participant

Mickens sucks

• Boid Fink

Participant

Too bad Trask wasn’t suited. He could have had the same output as Brady.

I’m honest fellas. You’ll figure that out. Homerishness is not a part of my life.

Pass rush needs to tighten up.

Also, wtf is Davis doing covering punts? Arians should be kicked in the balls for that idea. Yup.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Rains not a factor?

GTFO…

• Pennywise

Participant

It’s early but I’m not feeling it this year

• Anonymous

Inactive

Refs fucking us

All season so far

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Weak

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Great throw, great catch, and D Smith with a fuggin’ hold.

Some things never change.

• Pennywise

Participant

This team is a disaster

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Why don’t they put Brady out there on punt coverage as well

• Pennywise

Participant

They are playing on offense like it’s the first game together, they should be a well oiled machine by now .

It’s all in this year so I hope they get it done , this team will look completely different next year

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Questionable call on Smith

Pinion shanks another…

We are not good right now

• Vance

Participant

I am going to bed. All it takes is a high energy team to come in and beat us . We are old and it is showing . Not sure what the heck we are doing out there.

• Pennywise

Participant

Let’s freaking go offense , get out of your way

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Watch White when he blitzes…

Just watch him… lazy, soft, awful

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady is a freaking mess

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Brate is trash…

Can’t block and dropping passes

• Pennywise

Participant

Yea Brate should have been traded , looks lazy out there

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

defense gets the clutch turnover, offense 3 and out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Offense can’t even get a first down…

Very underwhelming

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Poorly called game by Byron. Brady playing like shit.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

2nd and 3 and instead of having Howard as the lead blocker you run Brate as a lead…

Why are stupid things happening so often with this team?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I saw that too. Lefty is looking like an idiot out there with these play calls. Seriously, what is he calling??

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Donovan Smith kills another drive. This time with lazy hands, allows his rusher to block the pass on 3rd and 1.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Run the fucking ball Byron!!! They can’t stop us 3 runs in a row you fucking dumbass!!!

• Boid Fink

Participant

I told you all about Byron as well. What the hell is so great about this guy? Next coach my monkey ass.

Byron is awful.

• Pennywise

Participant

Mickens wtf

• seekpar

Participant

These refs are almost as hot s mess as the Bucs.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Can we cut Mickens now?

Dude just dances and fumbled

• seekpar

Participant

Don’t run backwards 85.

• seekpar

Participant

Belichick’s son looks like a psycho with all those facial tics and tongue waggling.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Averaging over 5 ypc.

As I said, they can be had on the ground. Apparently, Byron the dipshit is just now figuring this out.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Nice drive. Should be 16-7.

• Pennywise

Participant

Let’s go D 3 and out or a turnover

• cgnumber7

Participant

Wow 5/8 plays on that drive are run and we finally score, hmmm should have been running all night

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Devin White whiffs again. Shocker

• Pennywise

Participant

Omg

• Pennywise

Participant

Td coming for pats

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs currently are not a contender, they need lots of work , some can’t be fixed this year , lacking talent in different positions

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Anyone else sick of Collinsworth gargling Mac Jones’ balls?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bowles can’t dial a blitz to save his life and the few times he gets it right White runs straight into the locker room

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass defense is trash

All season long

Trash

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bowles can’t dial a blitz to save his life and the few times he gets it right White runs straight into the locker room

Must’ve missed all your tears when LVD did the same thing, earlier.

Nice agenda

• Pennywise

Participant

At least Bowles is highest paid DC , so there’s that

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I dont wanna hear about injuries because this team has the depth to beat average teams.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Our coaching is so fucking overrated it’s unreal. We won last year because of the players, not the coaches

• Boid Fink

Participant

He’s better than Brady right now. Fact.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs were schooled on that drive

• cgnumber7

Participant

Our coaches getting embarrassed

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh look at that, LVD was a good 7 yards off his man.

Thanks LVD

I’m sure the know nothings will blame Devin white some more.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

LVD isn’t playing great either…

But Devin White is useless…

Please Devin prove me wrong and make a play.

Please!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Oh look at that, LVD was a good 7 yards off his man.

Thanks LVD

I’m sure the know nothings will blame Devin white some more.

Dude, you really need to let it go.

You are starting to sound like an idiot and prove that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I’m trying to be nice.

• cgnumber7

Participant

This is an obvious nfl freaking call job. Bull shit, push Brady all week then refs make every call towards Patriots and Collins worth slobber on macs nuts. NFL wanted a close game and made sure it happened, and Byron sucks.

• Pennywise

Participant

Brady has just never settled down

• Pennywise

Participant

Someone tossed Wirfs on that run

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Byron has to be the most unimaginative offensive coordinator in the league.

• Pennywise

Participant

76 is stealing

• Pennywise

Participant

Come on Brady give them a chance to make a play , head has been in your ass all night

• Anonymous

Inactive

Team is useless on 1st & 2nd downs…

Has been all game long

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Horrible playcalling in the RZ. Atrocious.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What I’m seeing in general across the board…

Last year players played better than they were.

This is a regression to the mean

Donovan Smith is a perfect example of that. Played great in the playoffs but he is killing us right now

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Donovan Smith is back to his lazy play

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Evans
      Godwin
      Brown
      TyJo
      OJ
      Brate

And we cant score 1 fucking TD through the air.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

5 trips to the red zone tonight and we have 16 points.

What the hell is Lefty calling tonight?? He did coach this offense last year so he has an idea of our personnel doesn’t he?!?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Byron play calling has been awful…

And the worst part? He’s set up play action really well for 1st down…

But he just keeps running it

• Pennywise

Participant

Yea they simply are not a legit contender right now , they need a lot of work

• Anonymous

Inactive

19 consecutive competitions…

That ain’t on Devin white yall

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Sherman yikes

• Pennywise

Participant

You just can’t go far with this pass D
      Rookie just broke a 30 year old record

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass defense is JV

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like Raheem Morris defense out there

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go with the white haters

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go with the white haters

Yes he should have caught that

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

My God, how in the world do you not pick that off, White?

• Pennywise

Participant

Game should have never been this close

• seekpar

Participant

Teams have figured out how to attack this defense. Undermanned or not, they just suck ass.

• Boid Fink

Participant

What did I tell you all.

Just stop calling me miserable or whatever you homer want to call me.

Just call me a dude who knows football.

Been right so far. Hangover central.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Alright @bucboi

We need your good luck right about now.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol White with a gimmie pick and can’t get it

• Boid Fink

Participant

Brady has been awful and is the reason why the Bucs are losing. That and the play calls. Byron and Arians have to defer to the smarter guy in Brady.

Facts. Plus a runner that can catch would be helpful. As I said. It would turn this into an truly elite offense.

Teams have figured out how to attack this defense. Undermanned or not, they just suck ass.

• Pennywise

Participant

Unfortunately the team has regressed and they are a year older at key positions and key contributors

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Pennywise

Participant

D will give lead up again , to a rookie QB

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Squeaked it in

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bunt
      Bunt
      Bunt
      Bunt
      Bunt
      Home run
      Bunt
      Bunt
      Bunt
      Home run
      Home run

Is there nothing in between?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

What’s the point of all these weapons if these coaches don’t know how to use them???

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would be a blessing If we can somehow end the first quarter of the season 3-1.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Refs fucked us

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs going to lose

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s why you go for 2

• kingtrojan

Participant

Wow another terrible ref call

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Shit call

• Anonymous

Inactive

Refs fucking us good

• Pennywise

Participant

Why the F we playing off coverage

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Missed call wtf is happening?

• Anonymous

Inactive

One time defense

• Pennywise

Participant

Game over Bucs lose

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Great block there, LVD!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Phantom PI call..

Nfl refs are becoming as bad as nba refs

• Pennywise

Participant

Better to be lucky than good

Mean time Bucs have no secondary

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Game over Bucs lose

Bucs win

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Game over Bucs lose

Great call!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You know who made the play?

LVD

You know who didn’t?

White

Simple stuff

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blessed to be 3-1

Let’s get right this ship

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

LVD with the play of the game.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Blessed to be 3-1

Let’s get right this ship

Yes, sir!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You know what I love?

Nick Folk finally missing… that guy couldn’t hit shit for us… goes the NE and he becomes a first ballot HOFer.

We shit this win out but I’ll take it.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He is a beast. I am glad I bought his authentic. Worth hanging in a frame.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Glad you love my stuff.

Always better to be lucky than good. Always.

That said, the secondary is a wreck. Trade Trask. Now.

Better to be lucky than good

Mean time Bucs have no secondary

• BucHarbour

Participant

Lexington and Concorde may have the shot heard round the world. Boston has the doink heard round the world. The refs really gave the Pats a bunch of BS calls in this game. The early PI’s to CD and Sherman were BS. Then that one on Whitehead was beyond ridiculous. Of course, we had such success on 1st down running the ball, yet failed to take advantage of it with play-action. Brady’s first half jitters really turned a game that should have been a blow out into a close game. He missed wide open guys a lot in this game. Just too much emotion. At least it’s over now, and I expect the offense will be much better next week without all the crap that surrounded this game. We win. Tons of potential yardage through the air, but were able to run. Let’s hope some DB’s can get healthy and that Winfield isn’t hurt bad.

• RW

Participant

He’s better than Brady right now. Fact.

Jones is a very good game manager. That’s all he is right now. 90% of his throws were 5 yards down the field or less. If you put that Bucs secondary against Mahomes he would easily throw for 500 yards.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He is a beast. I am glad I bought his authentic. Worth hanging in a frame.

The fact you don’t already have it in a frame is criminal. Do better.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs secondary is worthless and cannot be repaired by trade or their weak coaching.

This will become frustrating. Sherman can still tackle, that’s a positive.

And whoever bagged in Tryon needs to stfu.

He was pretty solid tonight. Unlike your worthless opinion.

• Swash

Participant

Boid, don’t be a drama Queen. The cornerback room is down the top 3 guys, and the safeties have been good. The sky is not falling. Hoping Winfield is okay. 🤞

• kingtrojan

Participant

Phantom PI call..

Nfl refs are becoming as bad as nba refs

Im really starting to believe the NFL or the networks have made it known they want all primetime games to be down to the wire so the refs have been instructed to make sure it stays close

• Boid Fink

Participant

Just remember this pewter report: I am not the enemy.

So many of you hate what I see. The truth is the truth.

If AWJr. is injured for a while, this team will struggle from game to game.

Every game is 50/50, and not tilted to the Bucs favor.

Why did they draft Trask again?

Stop arguing with me you unsmart clowns.

Only a few here are worth arguing with anymore.

Biggs is a legend. Bucballa85 is a legend. The rest of y’all (some guys I am forgetting) are needing remedial help sometimes.

• BucHarbour

Participant

Boid, you’re just an ass at this point. No team drafts a position like CB based on the 3 starters going down during the season, at around the same time, with injuries. Your Trask hate is just getting to the point of utter stupidity. We used one – ONE – draft pick on the future when we could afford to do so. Once we start getting guys back healthy, the DB room will be fine. We’ve got weeks before we play a decent QB. We’ve all heard you loud and clear about the Trask pick. Nobody is changing their mind on it at this point. This game was close to being a blow out for the Bucs, Brady just couldn’t tamp down his emotions in the first half and sailed some passes. Wasn’t an issue for most of the second.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Refs with 2 AWFUL calls on that final drive trying to cost us the win.

Arians absolutely needs to complain. Phantom PI on Whitehead and then a blatant no call on false start. They shouldn’t of even been able to ATTEMPT that field goal.

• Swash

Participant

If this message board wasn’t already dead, I’d say Boid is killing it. Atleast he contributes, however whiney and ranty as it may be.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Swash.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ranting yes. But logical ranting. Whiney? Get outta here.

If this message board wasn’t already dead, I’d say Boid is killing it. Atleast he contributes, however whiney and ranty as it may be.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Swash.

• Swash

Participant

Much love Boid hahaha had to mess wit cha.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If the Bucs/Pats matchup weeks ago wasn’t such a “moment” for the NFL soap opera, I can’t imagine the Bucs not piss pounding this sorry group of players. Bucs need to take the hype out of the game and just play like they know they can be good. I think they get complacent at times (versus Eagles, Falcons), get too wound up (Rams, Pats), and it adversely affects their game. They need to go in relaxed. But to the point, this Patriots team is garbage. Bucs should have beat them by much more.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Boid Fink.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

But to the point, this Patriots team is garbage.

They’re not a great team, but they aren’t garbage either.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

But to the point, this Patriots team is garbage.

They’re not a great team, but they aren’t garbage either.

Same as the 2020 patriots.

They won’t make the playoffs the first two years brady is gone.

It’s weird..

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Same as the 2020 patriots.

The Pats started a rookie QB last year and overhauled a huge part of the team in FA?

Wow. Good to know.

• kenntak

Participant

The Pats are a decent team, but Brady would have gotten them a couple of more wins this season. I hope they make the playoffs as much as the Bucs did from 2015 to 2019.

Viewing 211 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.