Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/bucs-verner-sees-playing-time-decrease-smith-says-others-playing-better/

Please wait…

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

Verner > Jennings & Jenkins…….and Verner is just average.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remembering when we signed him, the Titans, not exactly bristling with stellar CB play lately, made no attempt to sign him…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sigh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe next year in the draft we try to get a guy who can cover someone? Banks is the only guy, i can see, that continues to grow. McDougald has been silent this year, Verner apparently got benched for Tim Jennings, wow, and major wright has been hurt all season. Chris Conte is not a starter in the NFL. We need CB, S and pass rusher in the offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting that the team thinks highly of  Banks.  Reading the red board one would assume he was the odd man out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remembering when we signed him, the Titans, not exactly bristling with stellar CB play lately, made no attempt to sign him...

That was largely about the price tag. They had just paid Jason McCourty a ton of money in 2012, before Verner had his best season. If you go back and look at the Titans blogs, they all say basically the same thing - very good player, too much money to invest in 2 CBs when you've got holes everywhere else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Jennings has been ok. Obviously the Hopkins coverage was soft, though it looked like zone.I feel like the best corners (in order) on this team so far are:BanksJenningsMooreVernerJenkins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In other words, Lovie’s 2014 FA bust signings in lieu of retaining a future HOF CB was worse than anyone could have imagined.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was curious about this…Saw him playing ST's last Sunday (pretty well.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Jennings has been ok. Obviously the Hopkins coverage was soft, though it looked like zone.I feel like the best corners (in order) on this team so far are:BanksJenningsMooreVernerJenkins

Banks has literally made the only decent CB play I've seen all year (stopping the 2 point conversion), so it's kind of a tallest midget thing but I've got them ranked like this:BanksJenningsVernerMooreJenkins

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.