Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• BucsFan83

Participant

Feelin the nostalgia of our old division rivals. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

We won 38-10 with no AB.

They also had their all pro LT.

Very winnable game.

• TBChucky

Participant

We need that defense we seen tonight in Green Bay. Hopefully we’ll put it all together on both sides of the ball and win this thing!

• TURBO

Participant

This won’t be easy, they don’t want to be embarrassed again, so they aren’t going to overlook us.

At least Brady won’t be intimidated by the Lambeau weather, been there, done that many times.

This could be a game for the ages, and hopefully, the win goes our way.

Some packer fan just told me how sweet it will be for the packers to crush us, then get to play in the super bowl on our own turf.

Fuck that guy, imagine how sweet it will be for the Bucs to play the Super Bowl at home, after beating those damn Packers? You think the Bucs players don’t know what’s at stake?

Looking forward to this one being a Bucs fan in cheeseland! It will be a fun week at work!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I feel like weather is going to be a factor the bucs are going to need to deal with, Brady’s not a concern, but the rest of these Deep South players are, the last time we went to a championship game the bucs had an abysmal history (except bears game that very season) in sub freezing temps.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Hopefully, the weather is dookie.

Let’s see a windy, snowy, slugfest!!!!

• TURBO

Participant

I feel like weather is going to be a factor the bucs are going to need to deal with, Brady’s not a concern, but the rest of these Deep South players are, the last time we went to a championship game the bucs had an abysmal history (except bears game that very season) in sub freezing temps.

Huh? Last time we were in a championship game, we won at the vet, freezing cold, everyone said we didn’t have a chance…

I agree though, outside of Brady and Gronk, these southern boys will be tested, but it wasn’t that warm at Washington last week either.

Green Bay weather is calling for mid 20’s, which of course can chage on a dime like most Wisconsin weather, but if there is no snow, or wind, it will be doable even for our inexperienced weather guys.

It is going to be fun!

• Watchman

Participant

Brady has played in plenty of bad weather. So has Gronk, so has AB.

Wirfs went to Iowa, D. Smith and C Godwin went to Penn State.

There will be some guys who can’t deal with the weather, but both teams have to play in the same conditions.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Huh? Last time we were in a championship game, we won at the vet, freezing cold, everyone said we didn’t have a chance…

I agree though, outside of Brady and Gronk, these southern boys will be tested, but it wasn’t that warm at Washington last week either.

Green Bay weather is calling for mid 20’s, which of course can chage on a dime like most Wisconsin weather, but if there is no snow, or wind, it will be doable even for our inexperienced weather guys.

It is going to be fun!

I mean the bucs that season were dealing with a giant historic losing streak in cold weather until the bears game just before the playoffs, don’t know when the last time some of the current key players had to play in 20 degrees. It’s definitely not nothing.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

If weather stays in mid 20s and no precipitation then the weather should be a non factor. Once it hits the teens is when you see a bit of difference. Precipitation and wind are obviously a problem. Brady has been great in the snow and the running game becomes a factor. I’d like the the Bucs chances actually if that happened. 1st game means nothing just like the 1st 2 vs NO meant nothing. Hopefully AB is ok as they will need him, another rough opponent on the road. No one on this team should be nervous or intimidated now ( not that they were). Hopefully Bucs get off to a better start and control the clock.
      Let’s Fuckin go!!

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

<p>We won 38-10 with no AB.</p>
      <p>They also had their all pro LT.</p>
      <p>Very winnable game. </p>

<p>That game was a total fluke and means absolutely nothing. No way we beat Green Bay twice this season. This Green Bay team is running full throttle and can’t be stopped IMO. Hope I’m wrong.

• TBChucky

Participant

Popped in to the Packers message board. Their fans seem legitimately worried about our defense and Brady. Seems they preferred the Saints in the NFC Championship. Hope we give them hell.. again!!

• mdarby215

Participant

I think that bad weather actually favors the Bucs. We have an above average running game and run defense is a weakness of their team. Their offensive strength is passing the ball. Passing the ball is more difficult with wind and precipitation. If they have to run the ball against us, they are done. On the other hand, if we can run it, against their below average run defense, and control the clock while keeping Rodgers off the field, I like our chances. We have Brady, Gronk, AB, Wirfs, Godwin and many others who have played in cold weather. Brady will have them prepared and knows all the tricks to keep warm. It won’t be a factor

• BucsBay

Participant

I think we just match up well with the Packers because of our strength defending the run sideline to sideline. I definitely expect Rodgers to have some tricks up his sleeve. Hopefully he, and everyone, can make it through the game healthy, but also hopefully, we are lighting him up on blitzes like we did last game we played.

• buc-in-out

Participant

The Packers run defense, and pass defense to be quite honest is suspect. If there’s no snow or rain, this could be a shoot out that ends 45-42.

We should be looking to lean on the run game, we’ll need Rojo and Fournette to be healthy. We should be looking to pound the rock over and over again to keep Rodgers on the sidelines.

They’ll be looking to do the same, to get their run game going because Rodgers has been lethal in play action this year.

• garfield

Participant

<p>That game was a total fluke and means absolutely nothing. No way we beat Green Bay twice this season. This Green Bay team is running full throttle and can’t be stopped IMO. Hope I’m wrong.

Yeah, you sure called that Saints game well. Dope.

• TURBO

Participant

Why are you even here?

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Like yesterday, turnovers will be critical in the way this game goes. Weather could be a factor for some of the guys never playing in the cold, although Washington was no tropical climate. Every hit, pass and block stings a little more in the cold. But hopefully the adrenaline is flowing and knowing what’s on the line will help them focus. Packers don’t like the cold either, they just are used to it.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Why are you even here?

Maybe it’s due to superstition. They think since the Bucs won with their negativity that the Bucs will continue to win with their constant negativity. That’s a very odd house of mirrors.

• mdarby215

Participant

Everyone talks about the weather being such an advantage for Green Bay. However, the last three (3) NFC Championship Games held in Green Bay has resulted in them losing. Just facts.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.