Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Participant

Each week PewterReport.com hands out game grades for the Buccaneers’ individual units based on their play in that week’s game. After the 20-14 loss on Sunday this is how PewterReport.com saw it. Read it and see if you agree with the game grades.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=10044

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown should have gotten an F IMO. You cannot have an experienced professional QB playing like a scared rookie in a game that mattered to the Buccaneers, the fans and all of Tampa Bay as much as that game did. Maybe, just maybe Luke older brother was playing for the Hartford Colonials for a reason. Maybe the aberration was the six game stretch he had with the Bears last season and not his ENTIRE CAREER before that and, unfortunately, yesterday.I hope to hell he can turn it around, I really do. But the losing at home year after year, the lack of winning a single playoff game since the Super Bowl win and the last few years of CRAP QB play leads me to believe the most important position in football not being addressed in the draft was a major blunder.And the DL gets an F too IMO. You cannot have that kind of pass rush (NONE) and run the Tampa Two. And to come up with that in a game against an old statue who had not started in FIVE YEARS? F

• Anonymous

Inactive

OL=FQB=FDL=FRB=FSecondary =FLB=DST=DHow can you be so generous with that debacleYou might even want to grade coaching and FO as an F also. We just weren't prepared and don't have the horses to do the job.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one thing I always look for is competitiveness and that team yesterday had none. Fix both damn lines, then worry about everything else next.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unc, don’t agree with your evaluation of the LBers and ST.  Everything else was just about as you graded them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.