Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• ussoldier77

Participant

Hey everyone, I am currently stationed in Virginia and will be heading up to the game at FedEx Field. If anyone else on here is going and wants to link up pre-game, let me know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Me and a few buddies were talking about going to that game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m actually in Midlothian, and would love to hook up for the game.  As luck would have it, though, I am heading to Tampa tomorrow for my sister’s wedding.  I’ll be there for the bye week, and for the only road game played within reasonable driving distance of my home. As Ferris Bueller would say, “how’s that for being born under a bad sign?”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Be sure to get the crab pretzels from the Phillips restaurant in FedEx Field.  Jumbo soft pretzel, lump crab meat and melted cheeses.  Amazing !

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Be sure to get the crab pretzels from the Phillips restaurant in FedEx Field.  Jumbo soft pretzel, lump crab meat and melted cheeses.  Amazing !

While you're at it grab one for Jameis for his pregame snack!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While you're at it grab one for Jameis for his pregame snack!

Don't forget to pay for it!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Flying in Friday, and staying with family in Falls Church, gonna be in the upper level

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey everyone, I am currently stationed in Virginia and will be heading up to the game at FedEx Field. If anyone else on here is going and wants to link up pre-game, let me know.

Thank you for your service to our country, ussoldier77...bring home a victory for the good guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Booooooooooooooomshalakaka!!!!DD2AB972-CA26-4C27-AC86-564B218C1823.jpgGonna be front row, right behind the goal post. I'll be wearing my Bucco Jaboo shirt, so look for me on the televizzle!Unfortunately probably won't be able to meet up beforehand. I'll be driving up from Chesapeake that morning. If you guys make plans to meet up, post it in this thread and I'll try to make it if I get in early enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Booooooooooooooomshalakaka!!!!DD2AB972-CA26-4C27-AC86-564B218C1823.jpgGonna be front row, right behind the goal post. I'll be wearing my Bucco Jaboo shirt, so look for me on the televizzle!

That's cool! Thanks for posting, Ill keep an eye out. I bought a couple of those myself after Jameis' dad was seen wearing it. Bring us home that W.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.