Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/bucs-winston-tells-koetter-i-need-to-change-my-body/

Please wait…

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope they/he don’t “fat-free” him at ×3 fast-forward.Yeah, QBs take care of their bodies, ..but it is NOTHING compared to what LB, CB, wideouts and rbs go through. Jmo.Honestly, idgaf if he looks like lorenzen... You throw ball... will travel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chicken Breast (no skin), ground turkey min 93/7%, white fish (cod, cat, talapia) baked or grilled; asparagus, rice, sweet potato for carbs; no sugar, sodium, diary, and fat. Snack on plain almonds, pepper and Mrs. Dash non slat for seasoning. Egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, isolate protein shakes between meat incorporated meals. eat every 2-21/2 hours. Eat within 30-45 minutes after workouts. 8 oz of lemon juice before bed. After 12 weeks you can eat whatever you want once a week. Fasting Cardio 3 times a week for 30 minutes in the AM. Light cardio 30 minutes after workout twice a week. get between 1 to 1.5 times your body weight of carbs and protein grams per dayYou are welcome JW

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chicken Breast (no skin), ground turkey min 93/7%, white fish (cod, cat, talapia) baked or grilled; asparagus, rice, sweet potato for carbs; no sugar, sodium, diary, and fat. Snack on plain almonds, pepper and Mrs. Dash non slat for seasoning. Egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, isolate protein shakes between meat incorporated meals. eat every 2-21/2 hours. Eat within 30-45 minutes after workouts. 8 oz of lemon juice before bed. After 12 weeks you can eat whatever you want once a week. Fasting Cardio 3 times a week for 30 minutes in the AM. Light cardio 30 minutes after workout twice a week. get between 1 to 1.5 times your body weight of carbs and protein grams per dayYou are welcome JW

Yeah, I'll stick to my beer and pork cracklings

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JW was at the Rays game yesterday. There’s some pictures of it and a video on Tampa Bay Times here: http://video.tampabay.com/Tossing-first-pitch-Jameis-Winston-enjoying-offseason-30533155?playlistId=11886. Looks like he has lost some baby fat. Face looks thinner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s smart enough to know he has a high body fat percentage and treating his body like a temples can only make him better. He’s a worker and I love that!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's smart enough to know he has a high body fat percentage and treating his body like a temples can only make him better. He's a worker and I love that!

Right. But I'm a worry-wort. Honestly, i dont like the idea that he's being worrisome about his body...has he not done well so far with the one he has had??I'm all for self-improvement, but "looks" matter very little in football. So I'm hoping this is about self-improvement, as opposed his self-worth.We tampa fans have seen how change can effect a team first-hand, so, now that we have an actual "elite" qb, I'm not overly fond of the idea.You know what...Let's just go ahead and call me paranoid already...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's smart enough to know he has a high body fat percentage and treating his body like a temples can only make him better. He's a worker and I love that!

Right. But I'm a worry-wort. Honestly, i dont like the idea that he's being worrisome about his body...has he not done well so far with the one he has had??I'm all for self-improvement, but "looks" matter very little in football. So I'm hoping this is about self-improvement, as opposed his self-worth.We tampa fans have seen how change can effect a team first-hand, so, now that we have an actual "elite" qb, I'm not overly fond of the idea.You know what...Let's just go ahead and call me paranoid already...

So you think him getting more lean and muscular is a negative?He isn't going to lose weight by "playing soccer"!(aka Molly)...lol...we hope anyway. Jameis is the opposite of Freetard the baby sitter (lol)!!

Please wait…

• rogersgc

Participant

He's not worried about looks imo, I think he's more worried about functionality. He saw what guys at the top of their position looked like at the pro bowl (Wilson and Julio) and he is a guy still trying to reach the top. He views changing his body as a way of maximizing his potential.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

However, that fat may have protected him…he loves to scramble…He needs to learn to slide.

Please wait…

• DanTurksGhost

Participant

I wonder what type of fitness program he does?  I would love to suggest raquetball to this kid.  I think it would help his foot speed and aid in his endurance. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, i dont like the idea that he's being worrisome about his body...

Is this for real??

Let's just go ahead and call me paranoid already...

ok

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what type of fitness program he does?  I would love to suggest raquetball to this kid.  I think it would help his foot speed and aid in his endurance.

It's looking like Jordan's trainer (yes, NBA) is running his regimen.From the little vid we have, it seems like he's working on muscle reaction and joint movement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I'll stick to my beer and pork cracklings

;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??

ok

Agreed.But before we put the lid on my paranoia, remember, ..the kid was a baller in college, AND in pros with that body (that he now believes is inferior?)I get it, i understand. He wants to be in shape like the "big boys," but he has done well as-is. I would always recommend refinement, but to change to just...change, is silly to me. I mean, ..if he means cutting back on that bucket of kfc (or, in his case, buttery crablegs) every now and then, i can agree to that. Drastic measures? No...i don't  agree. Hopefully, he's somewhere in the middle. Also, ...has history not repeated itself here in tampa before?  I g'damn hate getting my hopes up anymore lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??

ok

I can understand how he wants to make sure his body is where it needs to be for what he does for a living.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get it, i understand. He wants to be in shape like the "big boys," but he has done well as-is.

where would Brady be if he had that mentality?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

anigif_enhanced-14143-1424814912-13.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get it, i understand. He wants to be in shape like the "big boys," but he has done well as-is.

where would Brady be if he had that mentality?

..He did as well as jameis did in college? News to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like it. Winston is always looking for that competitive edge.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.