Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

1st – Trade way Down, to around 20. I’m going to give the Bucs an extra 2nd and 4th for doing this. QB - Jimmy Garappolo - Eastern IllinoisThis guy looks like he has something special. Especially if you can let him sit a year or two. That release is beautiful. I'm a little concerned about  Carr's nerve, and not just from the pro-day story.2A -CB - Lemarcus Joyner FSUThis guy just seems like he should be a Buc. 2B - TE - Jace Amaro Texas TechWhen you say speed in space, you usually don't think of a TE, but Amaro is a guy who can make things happen in the open field. 3 - WR - Jared Abbrederis WisconsinThis is a "it's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog" draft pick. BPA. Can return as well, and isn't going to break down. 4. LB - Lamin Barrow LSULike this pick a lot. 5.  OG - Spencer Long NebraskaI normally don't like to draft guys coming off a knee, but I think Long is worth betting on.6.  DE - Larry Webster BloomerbergSounds interesting, but don't love his tape. May change this pick.7. WR -  Jalen Saunders OklahmoaSounds like a sleeper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like some of your picks, but looking at Tedford’s offense from college he never got much production from his tight ends. I don’t know if that’s a result of crappy tight ends or his scheme, but I don’t think we’ll be taking a TE. I would LIKE to have an ASJ or Amaro but it doesn’t seem to be a huge part of his offense. Also would be nice to grab a G higher than round 6.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amaro put up great numbers as a TE who played in space a lot at Texas Tech. Every position is important in the NFL nowdays, but especially TE against exotic look defenses. Having talent at that position really affects how much you can dictate as an offense. Those guys get hit a lot though,and wear down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, I hope we do grab a great TE and get great production out of him. A guy like that is as useful as a #2 WR but I’m just guessing based off his college stats that we may be sticking with what we have. I’d much rather grab an ASJ or Amaro in the 2nd round than grabbing Ebron in round 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amaro is actually surprising quick for a man his size. I’m not really a big fan of your mock tbh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amaro is actually surprising quick for a man his size. I'm not really a big fan of your mock tbh.

Care to elaborate?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joyner is a guy that we will look at 6 years from now and wonder how he lasted until the 2nd round. He’s such a ‘tweener but man is he going to be a great NFL player. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joyner is a guy that we will look at 6 years from now and wonder how he lasted until the 2nd round. He's such a 'tweener but man is he going to be a great NFL player.

Hope he makes it to the 2nd, but a he could well be 1st rounder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d pick Garropolo at 7.  If we don’t, someone else will ” surprise” pick him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd pick Garropolo at 7.  If we don't, someone else will " surprise" pick him.

I like JG, but not 100% sure to do that. A lot of other players I like in the 1st. Mike Evans is a best too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can we censor “speed in space” on this board? It’s like yall never heard it before Tedford got here and now it’s like every post. There’s already a word for it. It’s called being quick.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.