Calling for Andraez "Greedy" Williams

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Easythe great
    Participant

With Todd Bowles aggressive defensive he needs another press corner opposite of an improving CDIII. Williams from LSU fits that bill for me. Tall, lanky and physical DB who is a ballhawk and make plays! We have needs elsewhere but this guy would be to hard to pass up IMO.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

WayToGoBucs!
    Participant

Cue the “build the trenches” backlash

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Ja’crispy
    Participant

agreed! Greedy on the top of my list. What was the 2018 bucs biggest weakness? The secondary. Greedy at #5 all day!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Detrimental
    Participant

Agreed. Bosa, Allen, and J. Williams are my favorite prospects and will be gone before we pick so Greedy is a good fall back plan.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Tjax03
    Participant

Greedy is a no brainer.

Especially given we are in a division with Julio and Mike thomas. This was about as much as a no brainer as getting Rookie ProBowler Derwin James. Oh how did we F that up?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

How much longer do we have to hear about D James? He was the guy I wanted the Bucs to pick but I don’t see why it matters anymore. Vea looks like a solid pick after how he played the 2nd half of the season. James IS NOT A BUC move on like I have.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Tjax03
    Participant

How much longer do we have to hear about D James? He was the guy I wanted the Bucs to pick but I don’t see why it matters anymore. Vea looks like a solid pick after how he played the 2nd half of the season. James IS NOT A BUC move on like I have.

This will come up as long as

1. Derwin is making probowls

2. The bucs continue to struggle in the secondary

This is one of those picks you just dont live down. Period.

This is on the level of Ryan Leaf vs Peyton or taking Michael Jordan 3rd.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

Pro bowls? Is that how we gage good players? The pro bowl is about as fixed as the NFL top 100.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    kenntak
    Participant

Don’t live down the pick? That’s a real exaggeration! It’s not like drafting a kicker in the second round. Hindsight is always perfect I guess. Vea was a good pick, and at the time, the Bucs got kudos for trading down and doing that. Let’s see in a couple years how things pan out. By the way, Derwin James fell to the 17th pick, so it was not just the Bucs who were not as high on the pick.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    G.O.A.T. Pellets
    Participant

I’m on the trade to #7 pick…Jags get QB @ 5…we still get Greedy @ 7 bandwagon.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucsWin31
    Participant

I’m on the trade to #7 pick…Jags get QB @ 5…we still get Greedy @ 7 bandwagon.

+1000000000000

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

Pro bowls? Is that how we gage good players? The pro bowl is about as fixed as the NFL top 100.

How about First-Team All-Pro?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.