Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Never forget

• leeroybuc93

Participant

That dude is a straight clown.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Can Jordan is a very unlikable player.

• SunnyD

Participant

I was very disappointed when the Bucs drafted Adrian Clayborn instead of him. I think he is a really good player but he has become insufferable and one of my most hated NFL players since joining the Saints and constantly trashing the Bucs.

Enjoy watching Tampa in the Superbowl, Cam!

• TBChucky

Participant

Yeah, I never understood drafting Clayborn over Jordan.. More from a talent perspective.. I’m sure he’s loved in New Orleans, but he’s DEFINITELY hated in Tampa!

• TBChucky

Participant

Not to mention he’ll probably be on another team next season. They have Granderson and Davenport, and are waaaay over the Cap..

• seekpar

Participant

Enjoy watching the Bucs play in the Super Bowl Mr. Jordan. You won’t have to deal with Jensen on Super Sunday, so you can relax and take it easy.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

He was on Rich Eisen show today and when I heard his interview starting I turned it off. Then said the reason he has time for these interviews is because he’s been sitting on the couch for a few weeks watching the Bucs keep winning! He’s a tool.

• dexmonkey

Participant

its a shame hes such a giant bitch because it overshadows that hes a really good player.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

And he can sit on his comfy couch and watch Brady raise the Lombardi Trophy for the seventh time

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.