Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Cam Newton in Atlanta Strip Club

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Goodell should give him a 16 game suspension.Sounds fair.

If Goodell really wanted to drop the hammer on him, he would force Cam to listen to the Brincos post game press conference after the Super Bowl- that would bring him to tears...

Or replays of him diving away from the fumble like a p*ssy...

Yes to all of this.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are pro strip club after you graduate from college, I suspect your ability to chat up the opposite sex leaves a lot to be desired.  Hey look, there's another hot girl I won't ever be bangin'.  Stip club guy usually is a troubled soul.

True.Note the individuals on the thread who are totally cool with it...(walks away whistling);D

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Lmao. Can quickly tell which posters are the weirdos that actually go into strip clubs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jameis would never be at a strip club.  Despite some idiot reporting here on the RB.

ThIs is some real cool aid drinking fanboy ish to say. Would it break your heart when he does?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow. I thought this would be a fun thread.  Didn’t know dudes take their strip club seriously. Sorry.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are pro strip club after you graduate from college, I suspect your ability to chat up the opposite sex leaves a lot to be desired.  Hey look, there's another hot girl I won't ever be bangin'.  Stip club guy usually is a troubled soul.

True.Note the individuals on the thread who are totally cool with it...(walks away whistling);D

You're a straight guy and you got a problem with other men watching naked girls dance about?You may have Low T....rs_560x415-150817131955-1024-kermit-lipton.jpgJust sayin'

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

rumor was cam dropped his wallet on the floor and thought about going down to get it but then the girls dove in first and took his money like the broncos took his superbowlscrew cam newton

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You're a straight guy and you got a problem with other men watching naked girls dance about?You may have Low T....rs_560x415-150817131955-1024-kermit-lipton.jpgJust sayin'

I hear there are meds for that!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Chronic is straight?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who cares??? It’s not Cam Newton’s job to be your kids role model.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Chronic is straight?

Excellent question!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who was it that started the Scrip Club thing? I still chuckle every time I hear that.  Was it Pacman?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who was it that started the Scrip Club thing? I still chuckle every time I hear that.  Was it Pacman?

Yup, that was pure comedy gold.  I believe the phrase went: "Ainn't nothin wrong with the scrip club...Ain't no sin to go to th scrip club.  I was just being rebellion..."  Thank you Pacman Jones, your contribution to culture is greatly appreciated....Edit: I included a link to this gem below...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMA5YD0jsk

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, that was pure comedy gold.  I believe the phrase went: "Ainn't nothin wrong with the scrip club...Ain't no sin to go to th scrip club.  I was just being rebellion..."  Thank you Pacman Jones, your contribution to culture is greatly appreciated....Edit: I included a link to this gem below...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMA5YD0jsk

Thanks, that is an all time classic. For some reason, he reminds me of Birdman.  When Birdman first hit it big, he rounded up all his friends in New Orleans. And they headed to the car dealership. He bought everyone a new car, over 50 in all. If you had a driver license, you got a set of wheels.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

#HeterosexualPrideDayall day, all month, all year

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.