Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• nick777777

Participant

Every press conference it’s the same BS.  Scott please save us tomorrow and start asking him the tough questions like 1) why do you continue to start a QB who has only thrown 10 touchdowns and has continually turned the ball over every game yet keep a QB who has 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions on the bench.  2) considering your defense is what you are known for why do you continue to start your high priced RE when he hasn't produced all season except 1 game.3) how are your players suppose to hold each other accountable when you don't hold your own players accountable for their play? Those are just 3 but there are plenty more.  Problem is Lovie gets the whole 'what do you think is the problem?' Or  some BS questions cause the media handles coaches like babies.  They are making millions of dollars to coach a team and not one week have I heard anyone fire a tough question at Lovie.

• discipleboy2000

Participant

+1000000Good questions too, especially the QB one.  Maybe these reporters are too afraid to ask even semi-tough questions because they are somewhat intimidated by Lovie?  Maybe they're all hoping to get on the "Pewter Panel."  Maybe they dont want their media access revoked?  I dont know its really mind boggling.  They throw this guy the softest questions in the world and when he barely answers them there is nobody with the balls to get clarification.  Heck Lovie even answers based off of the questions he gets.  "Yep Ira, you said it in your question - you got it right its all of those things."  HAHAHAHAHA.  Oh brother.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s because he’s ______.Just like O'bummer, he can say/do anything he wants (illegal) and knows that no one will confront him....

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's because he's ______.Just like O'bummer, he can say/do anything he wants (illegal) and knows that no one will confront him....

Agreed. Obama works for the 1% lets not forget tho... Like every president that gets "elected"As for Lovie, dude is a horrible coach and full of shit

• chelsea1455

Participant

I was one of those who thought Lovie would do a good job, I have been shocked how bad we have become.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every press conference it's the same BS.  Scott please save us tomorrow and start asking him the tough questions like 1) why do you continue to start a QB who has only thrown 10 touchdowns and has continually turned the ball over every game yet keep a QB who has 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions on the bench.  2) considering your defense is what you are known for why do you continue to start your high priced RE when he hasn't produced all season except 1 game.3) how are your players suppose to hold each other accountable when you don't hold your own players accountable for their play? Those are just 3 but there are plenty more.  Problem is Lovie gets the whole 'what do you think is the problem?' Or  some BS questions cause the media handles coaches like babies.  They are making millions of dollars to coach a team and not one week have I heard anyone fire a tough question at Lovie.

No kidding. Good question and one I want answered as well. St. Lovie is treated like the second coming and I'm as sick of THAT as I am his miserable failure as a HC and talent evaluator here. St. Lovie is NOT Tony Dungy though his offense here is almost as bad. Wait, it's worse, much WORSE.Come on now, enough of a pass the GD honeymoon is OVER!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was one of those who thought Lovie would do a good job, I have been shocked how bad we have become.

I didn't. I just thought it would be respectable.Still wrong though. Lovie has returned us to laughing stocks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed. stop giving him a pass, just chuck something at him on behalf of Bucnation3401898489.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sick also about the media.This year every other reason  is discussed why they are playing bad. But not a critical question.Same with the Tedford situation. If it was last year they would ask and ask and bring up lies. This year. Quiet.They are acting every press conference as it was the first loss of the season and the team is playing good.The media should handle Lovie like shiano last year. Compared the shiano first season the team plays on level that don't have the right to play in the NFL.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sick also about the media.This year every other reason  is discussed why they are playing bad. But not a critical question.Same with the Tedford situation. If it was last year they would ask and ask and bring up lies. This year. Quiet.They are acting every press conference as it was the first loss of the season and the team is playing good.The media should handle Lovie like shiano last year. Compared the shiano first season the team plays on level that don't have the right to play in the NFL.

Right now Lovie is fairly emboldened by fact there have been less-than-stellar coaching hires before him and he'll get benefit of doubt based off that plus fact he has history with Bucs and coached Bears to a Superbowl. Having said that, I think media does need to challenge him with tough questions (especially relating to Tedford and personnel choices).

• Anonymous

Inactive

everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room with the news of the Tedford consideration for the CFL job. The media refused to ask Lovie about this.

• richhussey

Participant

everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room with the news of the Tedford consideration for the CFL job. The media refused to ask Lovie about this.

Who cares about that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s sickening, what happened to reporters asking the tough questions?  You want accountability?  Hey millionaire, while you and your players make millions, you have people who are paying money they struggle to make, to pay for tickets to watch this crap you put on the field, what do you say to those fans?  We the fans, deserve more than this rah rah crap we get from the media.  The Tedford situation should have been leaked.  Sure, heart condition.  Did anyone see the video of him when he returned and they showed him up in the press box rubbing his head like he didn't want to be there?  Media is a joke now a days.  It use to be good when people cared about getting the information out first.  When 'breaking news' was actually breaking.  They handle Lovie like he's the second coming....the only thing he is the second coming of is Ray Perkins without the three a day practices.  It is lovies stubbornness that will lead him to unemployment.  Maybe then we will get a coach that the media will fire questions at.

• richhussey

Participant

It's sickening, what happened to reporters asking the tough questions?  You want accountability?  Hey millionaire, while you and your players make millions, you have people who are paying money they struggle to make, to pay for tickets to watch this crap you put on the field, what do you say to those fans?

Go buy food instead of spending it on ENTERTAINMENT! It's FREE on TV! If you're struggling to make money then FREE is good. No sympathy for anyone who's 'struggling' yet buys tickets to a sporting event. I'm sorry!You'd think the NFL is becoming the WWE these days.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares about that.

Who doesn't care?The problems his absence has caused are to blame for our entire lost season. If we had any semblance of an offense this team would look completely different.

• richhussey

Participant

Who cares about that.

Who doesn't care?The problems his absence has caused are to blame for our entire lost season. If we had any semblance of an offense this team would look completely different.

Yea and the QB problems are Freeman's fault right? When was the last time the Buc's had an offense worth cheering about? NEVER!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed. stop giving him a pass, just chuck something at him on behalf of Bucnation3401898489.gif

I cannot stop laughing at this!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

War Criminal has great reflexes!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.