Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I don’t see how honestly. This game will be nothing like the first unless it’s in reverse. Can our offense keep up with the Pack? Not seeing that either. I can’t stand Rogers or the Pack but, I see us losing 37-24. It would have been an epic feat to be the only team in history to host a Super Bowl. Just don’t see it happening

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Wouldn’t surprise me if we lose.. Wouldn’t surprise me if we win either..

Please wait…

• seekpar

Participant

Yes. Block the tracks, pound the rock!

Please wait…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Both teams have amazing offenses. The Packers defense sucks. That will be the key to this game.

Please wait…

• ^^mtn^^

Participant

Bucs are rolling at the right time too.

And they have some insight from playing them this season, but the play offs are like a new season. Bucs just need to execute. If they do, I like their chances. Everything else should be about even so it will come down to execution.

^^mtn^^
      since ’76

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Not many “experts” picking us to win.. Hopefully we’ll shock the world!

Please wait…

• ^^mtn^^

Participant

Yes, this team plays better when they have something to prove. Think they get pumped up when they’re the underdogs.

Please wait…

• Boid Fink

Participant

If they hold up as a stout run defense, and the offense stays fluid in spite of weather, they can win this game.

The ground there won’t be hard as concrete, they have the heaters (water lines) buried under the field. As Arians said, the wind will be a massive factor. Both for the wind chill and how it affects the ball in the air (kicks and passes).

They rely on the play action and run game. Bucs can stop both if they play fast and can diagnose the play rapidly.

They beat them once when they were just crushing it before, and the Bucs offense wasn’t cohesive at all. They can win this game. It will be tough but they can win.

The same can be said for the Packers. How can they slow down this offense that has been clicking? They aren’t the Saints on defense, not even close.

I just hope for a very good game. For us.

Please wait…

• SunnyD

Participant

As of now the wind speeds in GB are only expected to be 6-7 MPH.

That won’t impact the game.

If that increases drastically I think that is more problematic for Brady’s deep ball than it is for Rodgers’.

Please wait…

• BucBalla85

Participant

Win the turnover battle again and get off the field on 3rd down at key times and we will win. We held the Saints the 3 at some key times or made a play when we needed to. I think we will need to do that again. Our offense will put up points. Just get them off the field at key times to give the ball back to our offense and we will make them pay. We will also see how the weather affects things.

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

We should have success at running the ball. Heavy doses of Rojo and Fournette should do the trick. If they bring up their safeties, hit them with play action. I’m not sure we’ll get the same pressure as the last game on defense. Bring White, LVD, and Winfield at different times. Hopefully Barrett and JPP can take advantage of their backup LT. They’re going to try to run up the middle on us. Hopefully Vea will play, and help shut the run down.

Please wait…

• northmianon

Participant

There’s so many bad takes when it comes to playoff football. So many people are talking about the Packer’s defense being ‘bad’. It’s like, they listened to all the talking heads at the beginning of the season, seen the first few games cement the idea and then just ran with that narrative. Truth is, the last month and a half or so, the Packer’s defense has been very good and over the past 4 weeks have only allowed 17 and a half points per game while not allowing a 100 yard rusher. The take that because someone played in the cold before, as far back as college, so they’ll be ready for it is also laughable. I go on vacation for ONE week to somewhere warm, and the cold kills me when I get back.

I don’t know about you guys, but I heavily favor trending stats over season long stats. Especially in a season with no OTAs. This also puts the Bucs and Brady in a brighter light because their offense has been trending superbly.

It’s going to be a GREAT game, but all of you that think this is a easy win because the weather doesn’t matter, the Packer’s defense is ‘bad’, or a game result from week 6 means something are downright silly.

Please wait…

• Vance

Participant

Let’s get two turnovers on defense. Score off of one of them. “Peckers” are in trouble. Score off of two of them and we control the game. We might be due for a turnover, but I want to stay turnover free.

Please wait…

• Watchman

Participant

I would be more surprised by a Bucs win than a loss.

Forecast calls for 50% chance of snow, that could make it interesting. Would make running the ball even more important.

Love a snow game. Doubt snow benefits the Bucs, but makes for a more entertaining game to watch.

Please wait…

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

I worry about the Bucs D vs this Packer offense. It’s the defensive play calling that worries me. Specifically, don’t leave Davante Adams in single coverage. Double him all game, something they didn’t do vs Tyreek Hill all game. Take the best weapon away and make Rodgers score without him.

On offense, the only thing that worries me is the drops. The cold weather can be factor as hands aren’t as “soft”. Secure the catch, don’t be so concerned with YAC.

I have more confidence going into this game than last week’s but the past games mean nothing. Both teams are “Trains” at the moment, Pack has home field but this is a pick’em game IMO.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

No, they absolutely are unstoppable.

Oh wait they scored 10 vs us week 6.

Poor troll effort.

0/10.

Please wait…

• seekpar

Participant

True, a pick em game.

Looks like we’re catching some great weather for Sunday! Today’s high will be 16, tomorrow’s high will be 21, Sunday high will be a balmy 28 at game time, looks like snow won’t be much of a factor. Too bad the game isn’t Monday, high 31.

Please wait…

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

If that’s true then the weather will be a minimal factor, good news for the Bucs!

Please wait…

• RudeGuy

Participant

I consider the OP’s Bucs playoff game predictions to be a blessing for the Bucs. Keep up the great work. BOOK IT!

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.