Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• TNEGATIVE

Participant

We are fully aware of the Bucs shortcomings. Special teams and secondary (except for today). Our team is ONE win away from playing in the SuperBowl at home. It’s gonna be a hard row to hoe at Green Bay, but it’s doable. 38-10…anybody…Bueller…Bueller?

• MGOBucs

Participant

• 3rd String Kicker

What we just did to the Saints, the Packers will want to do to us. Saints embarrassed us during the regular season and got caught looking ahead. I hope we don’t do the same. I hope nobody is thinking about the Super Bowl… we have a date with the Discount Double Check next week.

• Mic

Participant

We are gonna get burned by Valdez scantling or Lazard on the go’s.

Our corners need to watch that LA and look at what they did to get him open.

Aaron Jones is the big player we need to stop those deep passes come from Rodgers setting up the play action and catches the safety peeking in the backfield. Stay in your gaps contain and rush him with the blitz.

Can’t wait to see Suh talk shit to arod again

• TBChucky

Participant

We should be concerned. We’ve got a Helluva team standing in our way! We’re going to need a complete team effort to win this. We know we can beat them, but it won’t be easy.. Packers fans are concerned about our defense already.. I say we pound them with Rojo and Fournette all game long! Work that play action. Keep Rodgers on the sideline. I’m so happy and excited!! GO BUCS!!

• 3rd String Kicker

Can’t wait to see Suh talk shit to arod again

Same! I am pretty sure Rodgers spat at Suh last time.

• Lawdy

Participant

arod brings out the best in suh, i like our chances

• Watchman

Participant

Tough task, especially with the game in GB.

The Bucs win against GB was an anomaly in the Packers season, not indicative of anything in my opinion, other than any given Sunday…

Does anyone believe the Bucs are 28 points better than the Packers?

Hopefully the Refs are better next weekend. This crew was atrocious.

Horrible calls against the Bucs. The lowering the helmet flag in the 1st quarter was a joke. Ticky tack hands to the face, away from the play.

Calling INTs that a one eyed drunk could see the player go no where close to getting both feet in.

A few questionable spots as well.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Can we take a minute to sing the praises of a few unsung Bucs that played huge today? I’m talking Ryan Succup, Tyler Johnson, Scotty Miller and the entire secondary! All with HUGE contributions to the win today but may not get more than a few mentions. Great effort guys you are just as responsible for this win as the big names.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I took a minute to think about my reaction if you told me a year ago that I would be watching Tom Brady hand the ball off to fournette to get a first down and send the Bucs to the championship game.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That Tyler Johnson catch was incredible

• Lawdy

Participant

best catch of the playoffs so far

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

We blew them out at home and they are going to have a fire in their belly to not let it happen again. Not to mention we’re going to their house in January. While crowd noise won’t be a factor because the NFL is limiting attendance, the weather sure will.

That being said, I think we beat them but it will be a dogfight. Just like the New Orleans game, Brady will find a way to come through at the end.

• seekpar

Participant

POUND THE ROCK!

Packers vulnerable on the ground. Control the clock, keep MVP on the sidelines.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.