Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, we have the words of a salesperson to compare to actual FACTS

1. “A noose was found in the garage stall of Black stock car racer Bubba Wallace, NASCAR said Sunday, vowing to investigate to find out who is responsible.”

2. “NASCAR has banned the Confederate flag from being displayed at its events, but supporters of the symbol still managed to be seen Sunday before the race was postponed to Monday because of inclement weather.

Vehicles lined the boulevard outside Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, waving the flag and a plane flew above the track towing a banner of a Confederate flag that read, “Defund NASCAR.

I am sure someone has a black person who says this is not racist.

:-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But at least the police have gotten themselves under control

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Jussie Smollett probably planted the noose there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s possible, obviously, that some of this stuff is just a setup up, but you dont have multiple fake people flying the VA battle flag outside Taladega.

I am sure someone with track down the plane and we will see how the investigation goes with the noose

The cop in the video apparently has another prior incident and it sounds like the other cops pull him off when they realize they are being filmed (again, maybe a set up or incomplete info)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1292694]

KKKChron is the racist outlier, right? I mean the other Trumpettes who have posted videos and words from black people are all just dying to come to this thread and denounce these vile acts, right?

Let’s see . . . .

:-)

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

You just said it might be a set up.

Apology accepted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A racist who doesn’t read well . . shocking

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

TheChronicHotAir
      Jussie Smollett probably planted the noose there.
      ____
      Take a seat clown

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

America: a Country so NOT RACIST that LoserDems have to manufacture hate crimes.

Go tear down another statue, snowflake.
      Don’t forget you binkie!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, you cant really make this up but IB just posted a thread called “another black woman” but ignored this thread . .

LMAO. NOT kidding

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

[postquote quote=1292748]

Except for your buddies in Georgia who like gunning down black guys running for sport.

Poor, Russ…aka…KKKron

Never seen someone so mad that their “Dixless” flag is being banned in your favorite car sport.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1292692]

Lolz at the race-baiting POS. There was no noose.

It’s amazing what happens when you view everything through the lens of race.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

FBI concludes that the noose story is a big Nothingburger.

Noose has been there for years- it wasn’t a hate crime.

Another Liberal Nothingburger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem for racists like you is even an incorrect story about racism just begets more stories about racism

“ Dustin Skinner, the son of former NASCAR star Mike Skinner, has apologized for a troubling post on social media after a noose was found in Bubba Wallace’s garage Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
      The post said, in part, “Frankly I wish they would’ve tied [the noose] to [Wallace] and drug him around the pits because he has single handedly destroyed what I grew up watching and cared about for 30 years now.” It appears to be a Facebook comment, and the words have been condemned by the Skinner family.”

Like turning on the kitchen light

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m shocked at the lack of mea culpa from the race-baiting POS.

Oh well, add this one to the long, long list of times the good Counselor has eaten it – without actually acknowledging that fact.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Good call, Bubba.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol
      So much fail

“ The noose was found Sunday by a team member of Wallace’s. Wallace did not see the noose and only knew it existed when he was informed by NASCAR president Steve Phelps later that afternoon.”

“ NASCAR president Steve Phelps said in a phone call with reporters Tuesday evening that the sanctioning body was still investigating why the rope was tied into a noose in October. Phelps did not take questions from reporters and said NASCAR would do so at the conclusion of its investigation.

He did say that NASCAR did not have any regrets about handling the incident the way that it did. He referenced the rope as a “noose” on five separate occasions in his roughly five-minute remarks.

“I do want to make sure everyone understands that if given the evidence that we had was delivered to us on [Sunday] night or late [Sunday] afternoon, we would do the same thing,” Phelps said. “We would have done the same investigation. It was important for us to do. There is no place in our sport for this type of racism or hatred. It’s not part of who we are as a sport.

“I want to make sure that everyone understands that our portion of this with the FBI was something that was ‑‑ we were very cooperative, as you would expect. We provided them with roster information, photographic and video evidence that aided them in their conclusions.”

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So much loser liberal FAIL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. KKKChron always at odds with reality

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1292913]

Complete lack of shame and self-awareness.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Complete lack of shame and self-awareness.
      ___
      Thats a laugh coming from a clownshoe wearing dipshit like you.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1292735]

That clown was closer to being right than you were, Captain Clueless. But that’s nothing new for your dumbass, now is it?

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Question

Why use that knot for a handle? Regardless off how long it had been there?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you want to see how bad of shape we are in, click on Buggsys linked tweet and look at all the comments making the same mistake as Buggsy/KKKChron

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Mr. Cronkite can’t help himself. Still no mea culpa?

The PC Police can piss off, that’s funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

????

Buggsy with the illiterate deflection? There’s a video.

Buggsy, you of all people should know to look further before posting, you’ve had so many of your posts blow up in your face

Good example why These kinds of conversations are a waste of time, all of you Trump supporters seem to only post stuff without actually looking at what’s happening

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

this is Jesse Smollett all over

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha Buggsy, Chron and OT

Predictably all missing a key fact even though it’s right here in the thread

[postquote quote=1292989]

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1292987]

Holy shit! talk about a lack of self awareness. Have you forgotten all your threads that have blown up in your face?

This is a perfect example of why you’re a big part of all the problems we are having now. Yes racism is a problem and needs to be addressed but we have leftists and woke liberals running around looking at knots in garages, and knocking down statues and from your deluded perspective, it’s all justified and just a part of the solution. When shit like this happens it’s strong evidence that you idiots are creating a large part of hysteria to benefit imagined Utopia that we’ll get to if we just crack a few more skulls.

You manufactured your own justification for violence. Even those of you who claim to not be condoning violence you sure as heck never talk about it. White BLM protester is in Jail in ATL for burning down Wendy’s and leftist protesters are banging pots outside the jail to get her released…. again because it’s justified? Violence cannot be justified. You cannot intentionally burn down businesses because your mad.

You know who was peacefully protesting this past weekend?

Redneck nascar fans flying the confederate flag outside of the nascar event……. said Bubba Watson this morning on the Today show.

The world is not as you are trying to make it. There is no war with violent white supremacists. This is more left wing bullshit.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1293006]Predictably all missing a key fact even though it’s right here in the thread[/quote]

Your knack for taking victory laps in threads where you’ve continually embarrassed yourself never gets old. Keep bringing the laughs, nutbag.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1293040]

I love when he says…. “it’s right here in the thread” He does that often, while he’s claiming that people can’t read and contradicting himself over and over and over. I’ve taken to taking simple statements he’s made and breaking down what that means…. using the english language but still no dice. He’s completely nuts…. or stupid. Your choice verge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yawn.

You nunbnutz will figure it out… maybe

Maybe not.

You’re fupped… forget it

😁

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1293140]

I don’t think you’ll figure it out. You’re a lost cause.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1292692]

Bubba Wallace called them peaceful protesters and you call them racists. I mean sure you do… who wouldn’t you call racists if they fit the bill. Lets see, mostly white, check. Mostly men, check. Mostly southerners, check…. the three defining characteristics of a racist says woke liberals.

I’m a white guy technically from the south and I’d never fly that flag but it does not mean racism to all people. I grew up with people who viewed it as a symbol of southern pride. Many southern families can still trace back their heritage to southerners who died in that war. General Lee was one of the greatest military leaders of all time. I’m a Florida cracker with northern and western roots. I’m not a part of that story but dang you sure do paint with a broad brush. It’s attitudes like yours and your other woke friends that make those symbols that are constantly under attack important for those people. Because it isn’t just all the symbols of the civil war, all the hero’s and the family members who gave their lives in a losing struggle but it is a never ending drum beat of Yankee superiority and mockery of southerners that makes the symbols mean something to those people.

But you go ahead and just call every person who peacefully protested by harmlessly flying a flag a racist as usual. Wouldn’t expect better from such a low life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is an ironic choice

“ You’re a lost cause.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

History-challenged

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1293182]

If you believe in Freedom and individual liberty as I do, nobody is ever truly a lost cause. Free people can always change their minds. So lets say I had second thoughts about how redeemable you really are. As Lloyd Christmas famously said….. “So you’re saying there’s a chance?”

Yes I am.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear – use Google. I wasn’t saying you were a lost cause, although your long post includes the suggestion that the VA battle flag is a sign of southern pride and that claim is a product of The Lost Cause

If you look at the posts in these threads they are loaded with racism, but always offered indirectly. Therein lies the problem

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I remember hearing something like this…
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CBy8ExEAPE4/?igshid=1xslpqw6a3zp1

Please wait…

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.