Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 70 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Slow time of the year.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Come to think of it, he always came off as a silly goose

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Guarantee you hes not the only active gay player.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

I’ve always thought OBJ was in the closet

• Pennywise

Participant

Why does he feel he needs to share his sexual preference? I could care less , just play football ,

• nybuccguy

Participant

You cared enough to comment. Why does him speaking out bother you? The gay community has been marginalized for most of human history.

• RW

Participant

Because him coming out might give an emotional lift to a young gay person and convince them life is worth living. Brave thing for Nassib to do.

• RW

Participant

Slow time of the year.

Well first active NFLer to come out as gay. That’s news regardless of the time of year.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

You cared enough to comment. Why does him speaking out bother you? The gay community has been marginalized for most of human history.

Being gay doesn’t make them special. They shouldn’t have a “pride month” where they can flaunt the fact that they are attracted to member’s of the same gender as them. Just go about your business like everyone else.

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Disgusting takes. Being gay doesn’t make you special? Don’t care who you fuck? It shouldn’t make you special. No one should care who you fuck. That’s great. You know the problem? Being gay does make you stand out, who you fuck matters unfortunately. If it didn’t matter, why would this man be the first to do it? You know why pride month matters? Because the term faggot itself comes from being so worthless that gay men got burned with the kindling during witch burnings. They got burned with the “faggots”. So please, before I hear the “my cousin is gay so I know what they go through” bullshit, let me set it straight. If you think this is just another thing. You are a pretender or someone that hasn’t been ridiculed for who you are.

• Mic

Participant

It might be just be enough for the gay kid to stop hating themselves, I don’t think it’s for Nassib as he always been labeled a grinder, but for the other kids who aren’t as mentally strong

• ratiffshabang

Participant

If it “doesn’t matter who you F”, then why did you feel the need to respond? Also, being gay/lesbian has more to it than sex. This was a very brave thing for Nassib to do, and it very well save some lives. There’s been an out pouring of positive support from lots of NFL players, including numerous Bucs. It’s sad there’s homophobic and insensitive comments on here

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

I don’t think some people here are being homophobic, I think they are just repeating learned ignorance. I had a similar conversation today with a coworker (before Nassib came out, unrelated). He was telling me why he didn’t understand the need for pride month. That there is no straight pride Yada Yada Yada. I calmly explained to him that the gay community has been largely oppressed in this country and violently attacked at times because of “who they F”. Also because gay kids feel ostracized from society and end up killing themselves at a young age because of this societal dynamic. He acted cool about it, as if he learned something, but he may have just been acting and thought I was a “fag” after our conversation. Who knows? But I felt it was a good opportunity to share some truth with the guy. It’s up to him to LEARN from it.

• buc_boi

Participant

I’m straight.

Hopefully, my bravery saved lives.

• bucshot420

Participant

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic on the being straight part buc_boi. If not then the irony of your post is incredible! As a straight man that was very active in the fetish community when I was younger I have been exposed to many different people of every color, sexual orientation, and walk of life. Not sure if you are aware but “boi” is a commonly used term in the LGBTQ community for a persons gender and sexual identity, most commonly in my conversations it was a term used by a “bi” male. Not trying to pick a fight, just want to educate you incase you weren’t aware. If you were being sarcastic about being straight then I apologize.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by bucshot420. Reason: edit for clarity

• BucsBay

Participant

It says a lot about how far we’ve come as a society that him coming out feels like.. meh.. whatever.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

It might be just be enough for the gay kid to stop hating themselves, I don’t think it’s for Nassib as he always been labeled a grinder, but for the other kids who aren’t as mentally strong

Carl is a come from behind kind of guy

• seekpar

Participant

Wow. SMH. Some people are presenting themselves as poor excuses for human beings here. This was bound to happen someday. Who really gives a damn how other people live their lives? Enjoy your life and let others do the same.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Disgusting takes. Being gay doesn’t make you special? Don’t care who you fuck? It shouldn’t make you special. No one should care who you fuck. That’s great. You know the problem? Being gay does make you stand out, who you fuck matters unfortunately. If it didn’t matter, why would this man be the first to do it? You know why pride month matters? Because the term faggot itself comes from being so worthless that gay men got burned with the kindling during witch burnings. They got burned with the “faggots”. So please, before I hear the “my cousin is gay so I know what they go through” bullshit, let me set it straight. If you think this is just another thing. You are a pretender or someone that hasn’t been ridiculed for who you are.

Keep one thing in mind. Gay people were never subjected to the following:

– Being forced to sit in the back of the bus or train

– Being forced to use separate bathrooms and water fountains or go to separate schools

– Being denied entry to a hotel or restaurant

– Being denied employment, loans, housing or insurance

– Being held in concentration camps and cooked in ovens

– Being told that they don’t qualify for something because of a language barrier

And also keep in mind that they weren’t born into this lifestyle. They chose it.

• acacius

Participant

– Being forced to use separate bathrooms and water fountains or go to separate schools

– Being told that they don’t qualify for something because of a language barrier

And also keep in mind that they weren’t born into this lifestyle. They chose it.

For a particularly egregious example of how unfactual this rant is, see the pink triangles:

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/classification-system-in-nazi-concentration-camps

• buc-in-out

Participant

Ok boomer, it’s time to shut up now.

People are 100% born gay. A friend of mine’s younger brother preferred playing with Barbies instead of GI Joes when he was 5-6 years old, he wanted to do gymnastics instead of play baseball at 8 years old.. and guess what? He’s come out. I knew him all his life, I knew he was gay even at 5 years old.

• Boid Fink

Participant

That’s my take on it. Thankfully I am not someone who ostracized anyone for their sexual preferences. Some do, as we have seen.

It says a lot about how far we’ve come as a society that him coming out feels like.. meh.. whatever.

• buc_boi

Participant

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic on the being straight part buc_boi. If not then the irony of your post is incredible! As a straight man that was very active in the fetish community when I was younger I have been exposed to many different people of every color, sexual orientation, and walk of life. Not sure if you are aware but “boi” is a commonly used term in the LGBTQ community for a persons gender and sexual identity, most commonly in my conversations it was a term used by a “bi” male. Not trying to pick a fight, just want to educate you incase you weren’t aware. If you were being sarcastic about being straight then I apologize.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Literally.

Message board full of Karen’s.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

People are 100% born gay. A friend of mine’s younger brother preferred playing with Barbies instead of GI Joes when he was 5-6 years old, he wanted to do gymnastics instead of play baseball at 8 years old.. and guess what? He’s come out. I knew him all his life, I knew he was gay even at 5 years old.

People are NOT born gay. It has been scientifically proven so.

• Swash

Participant

But you were definitely born a jackass. Probably shit genes. Likely high in Neanderthal lineage.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Who cares 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Charles

Participant

Look at all the bigots.

100% they are trumpers too.

ANd “christians” that probably eat shellfish and many other things the bible says are sins.

HYPOCRITES!

• Swash

Participant

Good shit!!

Disappointed in the few posters above who are blatant homophobes. Don’t care? How about keeping your 1950s opinion to yourself? This is ground breaking and awesome that he had the courage to be true to himself and his teammates. All you wannabe macho dumbasses with tiny dicks who have an issue with it, probably have major insecurities about your own sexualities.

• Mr.Hat

Participant

Scientifically proven? When and where. Please provide your sources. I’ll wait ( for a lifetime).

• TCB2W!

Participant

*gets popcorn out*

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Threads like these always remind me whom I should have zero respect for…

I thought JJ Watt said it best:

Brave comment, live your life… look forward to the day when this isn’t news (paraphrase)

• buc_boi

Participant

Identity politics in all its glory.

Thanks Obama…

• harrybucman

Participant

Can you please explain to me what Obama has to do with this topic?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Obama Derangement Syndrome

• SoberInSac

Participant

It’s a big deal because he’s the first to admit he’s gay. Like previous posters said it could save a kids life. I believe you should do whatever makes you happy. Born gay or molested whatever they are gay now period. I for one don’t like to see anybody in public kissing and rubbing on each other. I was at a park near my home and two lesbians were on a blanket just making out like crazy. My 5 year old daughter asked me why two ladies are doing that. I said I guess because they love each other. That pissed me off because I didn’t think I would have to explain. Now if it was a straight couple she probably still would have asked what they are doing. Still I just don’t like when people flaunt thier sexuality openly in a public place where children are watching. I have been around many gay people I have friends who are gay not my cousin as far as I know. I guess what I’m getting down to is it’s perfectly okay for adults to do whatever to hey want. But they should know it’s hard to explain to a child what they are seeing.

• buc_boi

Participant

Go re-read the first part of my post, and it’s funny how you’re not asking what trump has to do with this topic, weird.

• harrybucman

Participant

It’s simple question. I really don’t understand the connection.

• bucshot420

Participant

Dude, shut the fuck up. Literally.

Message board full of Karen’s.

Would that stfu be in the “literal” sense ? Or the “millennial” use ? Your lack of an intelligent response tells me all I need to know. Think you should loosen your man bun, it’s restricting blood flow to your brain.

• buc_boi

Participant

Bud, you can keep all the terms you’ve learned, in all those wild Gay sexcapade you’ve had over the years to yourself. That sorts of bull doesn’t determine your value as a person to me.

And just to save you a bunch of time and energy, I don’t drink red wine. You can move onto the next guy, bubba

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I’m guessing we have to have a few pillow biters on our very own Tampa bay buccaneers

Oj Howard?

Joe Tyron?

Who else?

• Swash

Participant

Ahhh speculate about another persons sexuality anonymously on the internet. Put money you wouldn’t say that rude shit to their face. I don’t need to speculate you’re a trash person.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

I’m guessing we have to have a few pillow biters on our very own Tampa bay buccaneers

Oj Howard?

Joe Tyron?

Who else?

Blaine Gabbert

Not that there’s anything wrong with it… Lol

• buc_boi

Participant

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by buc_boi.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

bucboi,

You just revealed the plot to the new children’s movie, Brokeback Mountain II.

Shame!

(kidding) :-)

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Buccanoler, please explain to me how I chose to be gay? Please let explain it to me? What day do you think I woke up and said “I like men now. Starting today” better yet, let me hear the day you started liking pussy. Where you made the decision that you like women.

• buc_boi

Participant

Growing up I was taught that everyone was gay, just some people are gayer than others.

We also called homosexuals, ‘Canadians’. Saying ‘look at those Canadians over there’ sounds a whole lot better than ‘look at those flamers over there’.

Lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Congrats, Charles!!
      Happy for you!

(pats you on the back w/ nitrile gloves)

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Congrats, Charles!!
      Happy for you!

(pats you on the back w/ nitrile gloves)

yeah teammates are definitely wearing a mask around Nassib going forward.

• Roy

Participant

When did you choose to be heterosexual, Buccanoler? Did you sit down with your dad on your 10th birthday and he says “OK son its time to choose – gay or straight? Are you going to like girls or boys? What’s it gonna be?” If you didn’t make a choice, then why do you think they did?

• harrybucman

Participant

Go re-read the first part of my post, and it’s funny how you’re not asking what trump has to do with this topic, weird.

You didn’t mention Trump so why is it funny that I didn’t ask about him. Since you can’t answer the question, I’m just going to assume the real answer is: Obama has absolutely nothing to to with this topic, you just took advantage of another opportunity to do what’s so natural for you– throw all the dirt you can at people of color.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I think it’s pretty obvious that men are born gay but women can choose. Afterall who wouldn’t want to make love to a beautiful woman.

in terms of blaming presidents for anything. No. It isn’t Trump Biden or Obama’s fault.

if anything, you should blame the media for the division of the country. We are not a racist country. Name me 5 other countries that are less racist with the only rule being they can’t be 85% of a particular ethnicity. Secondly, the covid-19 virus came from a lab. Doesn’t mean it was done intentionally or that it’s racist to think that. Just common sense. Third, under the age of 50, you are more likely to die from a car accident than you are covid. Fourth, the vaccine is not intended to kill you. Treat it like the flu shot, if you want to get it fine. If you dont, fine. What’s after fourth? Fifth – the stock market will be up no matter who is president. Keep investing.

• TCB2W!

Participant

England, Australia, Canada, Philippines, Mexico. That was easy.

• bucshot420

Participant

Look “buc_boi”. I was trying to help you out by pointing out that you sounded like an uneducated ignorant jackass in your first post. I once used boi as an alternate spelling on an old email address I had many years ago not knowing, and I was educated in a very calm way much like I tried to do with you initially. Then you question my sexuality which is fine. I’m comfortable enough in my sexuality to not let it bother me. Just curious though if you’ve ever heard the term “ it’s better to keep your mouth shut and people think you’re a dipshit, than to open your mouth and confirm it” ?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Didn’t follow instructions

• TCB2W!

Participant

How didn’t I? Look up the ethnicity percentage of any of those countries. NONE are 85% or more one ethnicity. Try to educate yourself.

• Vance

Participant

I would like for everyone to know that I am 6’7 !! there is not too many of us around so you need to shower me with your attention.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I’m a male who also played with Barbie/Ken with my older sister when I was 5 and took gymnastics for a few years. I’ve been munchin’ the kitty since I was a teenager. Never knew I was gay until your post.

• Runole

Participant

Those countries are more diverse than America? I don’t believe that is factually correct.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I was responding to this from BadabingBucs. “Name me 5 other countries that are less racist with the only rule being they can’t be 85% of a particular ethnicity.” I never claimed they were more diverse than America.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

How didn’t I? Look up the ethnicity percentage of any of those countries. NONE are 85% or more one ethnicity. Try to educate yourself.

Race. My bad.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Those countries are more diverse than America? I don’t believe that is factually correct.

He’s a liberal Karen. Will just get upset or deflect the convo now

Watch.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Far from it. I am open-minded but overall conservative in all things.

• Runole

Participant

I was responding to this from BadabingBucs. “Name me 5 other countries that are less racist with the only rule being they can’t be 85% of a particular ethnicity.” I never claimed they were more diverse than America.

So you believe more diversity means more racism against one particular race. I disagree.

Racism is completely over blown in America today. It is a MSM creation to divide the nation. Charlie Manson’s dream comes true. Ouch!

song from Australia.

• TCB2W!

Participant

What part of that said there is more racism in more diverse countries?

• Charles

Participant

Why would the “media” want to divide the country.

They want to appeal to as many viewers as possible for advertisement money.

I never understood this boogeyman media baloney from the radical right.

OAN called for executing Americans. The right is a dying old white radical party.

Mother nature is going to thin that herd soon enough.

• TCB2W!

Participant

If that was true, there would be no MSNBC or Fox News. Heck, Tucker Carson alone wants to divide the country. Rachel Maddow too.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

OAN called for executing Americans. The right is a dying old white radical party.

Not sure. Did covid come from a lab or by chance wildlife?

That will really determine whether we could have a discussion or not.

If we blindly believe what our government media tells us, then we are not critical thinkers.

Doesn’t mean everything is a conspiracy theory.

I guess if America is racist, what is the solution? Under Trump every races median incomes went up. He didn’t segregate economic success

• BadabingBucs

Participant

“Show me a young man who is Republican and I will show you a man with no heart. Show me an old man who is democrat and I will show you a man with no brain”

So let me ask you this. Would you agree that most people that are not getting vaccinated are evil Republicans? So since we have this deadly virus it will kill off those close minded idiots and thus Mother Nature rids them of earth and we are all liberal and happy. And if you’re vaccinated, you’re safe anyway. So why are they pushing for everyone to be saved/vaccinated? You clearly are rooting for death but your response will be that “every human life matters”. Not a consirpacy theorist but if you don’t think it came from a lab, then not sure we could have a discussion about just about anything. You’re too far gone.

• Runole

Participant

It is all about power for all the self enrichers on both sides of the aisle.
      The methodology works as shown by your remarks. Do you not listen to the hateful rhetoric being spewed by the MSM. JMO but I don’t care for any authoritarian narrative for America.
      I believe in freedom of speech for all regardless whether I agree.

Thinning the herd? Wow! What if it is your herd? Mother nature is that “settled science”?

• Runole

Participant

“Show me a young man who is Republican and I will show you a man with no heart. Show me an old man who is democrat and I will show you a man with no brain”

So let me ask you this. Would you agree that most people that are not getting vaccinated are evil Republicans? So since we have this deadly virus it will kill off those close minded idiots and thus Mother Nature rids them of earth and we are all liberal and happy. And if you’re vaccinated, you’re safe anyway. So why are they pushing for everyone to be saved/vaccinated? You clearly are rooting for death but your response will be that “every human life matters”. Not a consirpacy theorist but if you don’t think it came from a lab, then not sure we could have a discussion about just about anything. You’re too far gone.

Yep The TDS is strong. JMO but it is a type of mental illness.

• harrybucman

Participant

So you believe more diversity means more racism against one particular race. I disagree.

Racism is completely over blown in America today. It is a MSM creation to divide the nation. Charlie Manson’s dream comes true. Ouch!

song from Australia.

I guarantee you 95% of African Americans and 99% of Native Americans would disagree with you about racism being overblown in America today. But what would we know about it-right. The main reason it’s not going to better anytime soon is because of deniers like you. You will never see the need to fix a problem if you don’t recognize it is a problem.

• harrybucman

Participant

Runole –just one simple example of racism you’d never see. In May, a single black woman in Indianapolis wanted to sell her home. She got 2 valuations from white appraisers. First one came back at $125,000, second at 150,000. She removed all the photos that indicated her race and had her white co-worker stand in for her when the appraiser came this time. The valuations came back at 259,000. What would you call that? Do you think that is an isolated incident.

Why is it most of all the questions about the 2020 election perceived problems are focused on counties that have predominately black populations?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

song from Australia.

I guarantee you 95% of African Americans and 99% of Native Americans would disagree with you about racism being overblown in America today. But what would we know about it-right. The main reason it’s not going to better anytime soon is because of deniers like you. You will never see the need to fix a problem if you don’t recognize it is a problem.

Good thing Democrats control presidency and Congress to get things done these next 2 years….

• Boid Fink

Participant

Based on the vigorous responses, I expect a lot of barfights or fisticuffs when the topic arises.

I have never cared if someone was gay or not. Not my problem. Pays none of my bills. Doesn’t threaten anything I care about.

It’s you yokels who feel otherwise that are the henpecking sissies here. Mind your own you muppets.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Runole –just one simple example of racism you’d never see. In May, a single black woman in Indianapolis wanted to sell her home. She got 2 valuations from white appraisers. First one came back at $125,000, second at 150,000. She removed all the photos that indicated her race and had her white co-worker stand in for her when the appraiser came this time. The valuations came back at 259,000. What would you call that? Do you think that is an isolated incident.

Why is it most of all the questions about the 2020 election perceived problems are focused on counties that have predominately black populations?

That’s crazy if true. Read the story but who knows how true it is

• harrybucman

Participant

The story is true whether you want to believe it or not. But you are completely missing the point. That’s not an isolated incident, racism shows up in so many different areas of life that most are not even aware of.

• Runole

Participant

Is racism worse or better than it was 60 years ago? 100?
      There will always be prejudice and it occurs no matter who you are.
      So why are there so many black on black murders in Chicago?
      As to your example dishonesty occurs for all races, creeds, and colors. I get calls and letters everyday from unsolicited people trying to scam me on purchasing my home which I have no desire to sell. Imagine how it would be if I actually was interested in selling?

• TCB2W!

Participant

Why are there so many white on white violence. The latest FBI report shows that 2854 of 3499 murders of white people were white people. That’s 81.5%. The fact is that most murders tend to happen in poor neighborhoods. Most people are racially segregated in these neighborhoods. That’s why the racial stats are always skewed to the race being assaulted.

• Runole

Participant

The story is true whether you want to believe it or not. But you are completely missing the point. That’s not an isolated incident, racism shows up in so many different areas of life that most are not even aware of.

Just was talking to my son and last year he had his home appraised. Three months later doing nothing to the home he applied for a equity loan and it required another appraisal. That appraisal came in $200K More. Go figure? Not doubting you at all but it might, or might not be as you imply.

• harrybucman

Participant

It’s more than just my implication, there have been numerous studies done to confirm that this racial bias is actually a major problem. You are a denier and a rationalizer of racism.
        The particular woman in that story filed a complaint with HUD so they’ll decide whether it was as I imply or not.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

It’s more than just my implication, there have been numerous studies done to confirm that this racial bias is actually a major problem. You are a denier and a rationalizer of racism.
      The particular woman in that story filed a complaint with HUD so they’ll decide whether it was as I imply or not.

whats the solution?

what is the Biden administration doing about this? Just curious as to the actual plan.

If it’s a real thing, and we think it’s a real thing, whats the real solution?

• buc_boi

Participant

Why hasn’t this topic been moved yet, clearly belongs down in the cove.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Good for Nassib.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ass-Nib. You know there are going to be players who call him that…I was hoping he would stay on as a Buc. He was a scrappy player…hard nosed. I hope Nelson can turn into a player like Nassib.

What is sad is that this is 2021, and we are still deeply rooted in irrational hatred for people without knowing much about them, if anything at all. People are cyclically stupid.

Why hasn’t this topic been moved yet, clearly belongs down in the cove.

• buc_boi

Participant

“What is sad is that this is 2021, and we are still deeply rooted in irrational hatred for people without knowing much about them”

Not sure what hatred for right leaning white conservatives has to do with anything football related?

Certainly some random players sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with that…

• Runole

Participant

And there is a possible solution on how the resolving of the issue could start with HUD ETC. Hope justice prevails. Biden administration will determine the result.

So what should my son do to the low ballers?

• harrybucman

Participant

You are totally missing the point. The reason I responded is because you said racism is over blown. I was just trying to show you it’s really not. It shows up in so many ways you are not even aware of. The appraisal case was just a one small example of an instance that you would never even see.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Nassib vs Michael Sam in a celebrity boxing match(for charity of course), who wins?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Agreed.

“What is sad is that this is 2021, and we are still deeply rooted in irrational hatred for people without knowing much about them”

Not sure what hatred for right leaning white conservatives has to do with anything football related?

• Runole

Participant

You are totally missing the point. The reason I responded is because you said racism is over blown. I was just trying to show you it’s really not. It shows up in so many ways you are not even aware of. The appraisal case was just a one small example of an instance that you would never even see.

So my son’s situation was white racist hate? Never thought of it that way. Guess you have a point?

• Runole

Participant

Agreed.

agree as well. Anyone can claim unhappy victimhood if they wish.
      “Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean everyone isn’t out to get you”

“Call me anything you like just don’t call me late for dinner”

• Charles

Participant

But what about Chicago?

Classic radial right response.

The right has gone off the trump rails.

OAN calling for executions. Trump attacking Michigan Republicans for not finding any fraud.

DEAD END PARTY.

Go Bucs!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Usual suspects that are still q POS.

Couple new names to take note of…

Bunch of bigoted simpletons living in their mom’s basement that have yet to touch a woman, so their suppressed sexual rage leads them to taking it out on an anonymous message board when the lion’s share of people here would knock them out if they said it to their face.

Typical.

Expected.

Part of this country, sadly…

• buc_boi

Participant

Is everyone feeling empowered now?

Y’all have fun with your autonomous zones… so physical violence is okay, yet thinking homosexuality is a choice isn’t?

And by the way, thinking white supremacy specifically white Supremacists still exists is every bit as ignorant as thinking homosexuality is a choice.

• bucshot420

Participant

Never mind… not worth the argument.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by bucshot420.

Viewing 70 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.