Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Another potential shaq replacement available.

Was due 14.1 mil.

For around 5m tops id be on board.

• Greattimes

Participant

A lot of teams will be cutting players because of the reduced salary cap. A lot of FA’s will be on the market for an extended period because of the reduced salary cap. It will be a buyers market for those teams that have cap space.

• buc_boi

Participant

How about you start a free agency topic, OP, I dunno instead of spamming the forum with your bullshit.

Going to be a lot of free agents, try using your brain for a second and think, do we need a topic for every free agent that you like?

No, jackass.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Slow time of year.

Calm down there slugger.

No need to get personal about it.

Im just here to discuss football.

• buc_boi

Participant

Slow time of year.

No one cares about your reasoning, just follow the rules.

Simple

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

What rules?

You must be new here.

Lawl.

Go cry to Mark again, child.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Dunlap is probably the best bargain out there compared to the rest. I am surprised because the Seahawks made a turn around on defense thanks to him playing their LEO position and adding J. Adams.

Build the trenches!

• JC5100

Participant

Derek Barnett is the guy that fits the mold of a 2021 sack leader.
        1. 25 years old
        2. Contract year
        3. Great rush traits

Eagles could be willing to part with him for a mid-late pick because they have cap trouble and are stuck with Graham’s contract and have Josh Sweat also.

• Pennywise

Participant

Eagles will be giving Barnett a new contract , to lower his cap hit this year .

• JC5100

Participant

Read that but I don’t know much they can lower it down with him still accepting.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Trading for Barnett by swapping draft picks and letting him walk in 2022 for comp pick compensation like the Patriots do all the time IS an option.

But do the Bucs want to adopt of the strategy of the Seahawks and Patriots of one year rentals as the pass rushing positions?

I guess Bowles will give us a big clue to what happens based on what players he brings in on defense to fill the gap in the event Shaq is gone.

Build the trenches!

• JC5100

Participant

Until they can draft a good one that’s the move. Young, contract year pass rushers are HIGHLYYYYYY effective.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

If the Bucs pull the trigger on this approach of trading for a young vet pass rusher on year rental they would have to draft a young DT. This is because to ensure the defensive pressure schemes can function. Without Vea the Bucs defensive pressure saw a drop off. And also Suh would work better in a rotation in this stage of his career.

In my mind if Shaq goes elsewhere I think the Bucs go DT in round 1 and they trade or sign a veteran NFL pass rusher to pair opposite of JPP.

Build the trenches!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.