Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

So the future is Jaycee Horn, CJ Henderson and Stephon Gilmore in the foreseeable future with Jeremy Chinn !!

They are snatching guys for 3’s n 6’s. SMH !!

• obuc

Participant

Why would they give a 6th for a released player? Where is this info coming from?

• TBChucky

Participant

Bill did that shit on purpose to prevent him from helping “Tom’s new team”.. I honestly wouldn’t doubt it if we offered a higher pick.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bill trying to screw Tom over. Angry old man Bill is. Lol.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Bill did that shit on purpose to prevent him from helping “Tom’s new team”.. I honestly wouldn’t doubt it if we offered a higher pick.

If the Bucs offered a higher pick then they need to leak that news.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Bill trying to screw Tom over. Angry old man Bill is. Lol.

Well they did trade Gronk to the Bucs. Of course that was before the Super Bowl win that’s been up Bill’s ass all off season.

• buc-in-out

Participant

I don’t think we can afford Gilmore’s current contract. Had he been released, we’d be able to lowball him.. I believe we only have like 2 mil to play with anyways.

• RudeGuy

Participant

I don’t think we can afford Gilmore’s current contract. Had he been released, we’d be able to lowball him.. I believe we only have like 2 mil to play with anyways.

This is true. Well let’s see how things work out for the Panthers. The dude is coming back from a quad surgery and it’s not any easy injury to come back from. I have a friend who had this injury and it ended his soccer career. It was never the same again.

• TBChucky

Participant

We could’ve made room for him somehow.. Restructure Tom.. Again..

• BadabingBucs

Participant

it’s ashame the Panthers are still an 8,9 win team at best this year.

looks like well get Dean back this week.

Arians doesnt seen SMB or Davis coming back anytime soon but what’s his definition of soon? like 4 weeks out or 8 weeks out?

Davis tweeted hed be back this year so hopefully he isnt just wishful thinking.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Wow Carolina going for it or at least trying to keep us from getting better as well.

• Vance

Participant

From what I heard the Pats tried to convince Gilmore to restructure his contract to take less money. He said no, so they cut him. Gilmore wants that cheese – so eventually the Panthers will have to pay him a lot of money to stay there. If he would have came here, the Bucs would have to cut someone that is getting paid in order to keep Gilmore around. Someone on our defense most likely a starter.

• Charles

Participant

read he wants $15 mill a yr

• TBChucky

Participant

I’m out @ 15 mill..

• BucHarbour

Participant

It’d be pretty funny if Gilmore decided not to play without getting the money he wanted. Stiff it to the Panthers unless they pay.

• RudeGuy

Participant

It’d be pretty funny if Gilmore decided not to play without getting the money he wanted. Stiff it to the Panthers unless they pay.

If they are smart they better have something in writing with the Patriots to protect against this happening.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.