Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• GoldsonAges

Participant

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24522156/charley-casserly-7-qbs-in-2014-draft-rate-higher-than-ej-manuel"I've got a lot of guys rated ahead of (Manuel) based on their college career and based on Manuel's college career," Casserly said on Thursday's Path to the Draft. "[Teddy] Bridgewater, [Blake] Bortles, [Johnny] Manziel, [Derek] Carr, [Jimmy] Garoppolo and [AJ] McCarron -- I've got them all rated ahead of EJ Manuel coming out a year ago. And you know what, LSU quarterback [Zach] Mettenberger, I've got him ahead of Manuel, For what that is worth. But Casserly was the guy who chose Mario Williams over Reggie Bush. He's not a total dummy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No shlt …EJ Manuel sucks. Glennon rated higher than him also .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This year’s QB class is far better than last year’s.    Johnny Manziel is the best QB to come out since John Elway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn and glennon was overdrafted in the third. Last years qb class was a garbage can

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a dopeWhy rank QBs based on college performance? Manuel didnt get drafted that high on performance. He was very much drafted off of measurables and untapped potential. He wasnt a draft prospect who performed in college like a typical top 15 talent, nor was he drafted on that basisManuel showed promise last year. He showed flashes for an inept offense in an injury riddled rookie year. That said, theres deff 4-5 in this class better than Manuel, but get outta here with this AJ mcCarron love. If he played for USF hed prolly go undrafted. Overhyped cause of bama

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree. Manuel is awful. Padded his record at FSU on cupcakes and choked in big games.  Even as a senior, he made a lot of poor decisions.  Nice guy but not an NFL QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manuel reminds me a lot of Freeman. Tools to be great, but will he put in the work? Manuel could be good, but I believe he just has too much to work on to be successful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manuel has even fewer physical tools than Freeman did at that age. He is a nobody. It may doom Marrone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manuel has even fewer physical tools than Freeman did at that age. He is a nobody. It may doom Marrone.

Marrone had a hand in picking him so thats also on him. Bills shouldve rolled with Fitzpatrick another year or waited till another round to draft a QB. Just imagine if they didn't get that trade down from the Rams They likely take Manuel in the Top 10  :o

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

Manuel has the talent and tools to be a good quarterback, and at times he showed flashes that he could turn into a good player for the Bills. But he struggled with injuries and consistency. It was the same story at college. So perhaps it is fair to put him behind 7 of this year’s QBs, but  Manuel still has the talent and tools to turn into a good QB, he just needs the drive and determination to improve alongside time and good coaching.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.