Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Interesting Allen first overall
      Greedy to bucs,can not stand this pick ,not a fan of him even a little at 5

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-josh-allen-goes-no-1-overall-to-cardinals-kyler-murray-to-dolphins/

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Our secondary was horrible last year. Greedy is the best shutdown corner in this draft. hhhmmm…I wonder why they mocked him to the bucs…

• Pennywise

Participant

Greedy is mo Claiborne, not Patrick Peterson.

Easy pass on him ,I can come up with 5 CBs I would take over him,and who I think have better nfl careers.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Greedy is mo Claiborne, not Patrick Peterson.

Easy pass on him ,I can come up with 5 CBs I would take over him,and who I think have better nfl careers.

5 CBs better then Greedy??? funny how 90% of mocks have him being the first Cb off the board.

• Pennywise

Participant

Believe I said 5 CBs I will take over greedy who will end up having better careers.

Mocks  short for mockery, nfl doesn’t deal in what 90% of  non nfl personnel are saying.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

So, if you dont like GW, who you taking in the first round?

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Being from South Carolina I watched Mullen play a good deal. He has the make up of a solid pro in my opinion.

• Pennywise

Participant

take Baker over greedy, but not before 15

• DARJACK

Participant

Just saw the 2 mock drafts on NFL.com where Daniel Jeremiah has the Bucs taking Alabama RB Josh Jacobs and Bucky Brooks has us taking LSU LB Devin White. Not really sure what to make of either one of these predictions. Seemed a little far fetched for me, but I do like Devin White, just not sure about taking him at 5 overall.

• Roy

Participant

Just saw the 2 mock drafts on NFL.com where Daniel Jeremiah has the Bucs taking Alabama RB Josh Jacobs and Bucky Brooks has us taking LSU LB Devin White. Not really sure what to make of either one of these predictions. Seemed a little far fetched for me, but I do like Devin White, just not sure about taking him at 5 overall.

I think the Jeremiah pick is basically that

1) He is enamored with Josh Jacobs (Ranked 6th on his top 50).

2) Bucs need a running back.  So…

3) Bucs pick Jacobs.

I think its as simple as that.  Never mind that it would be crfazy for the Bucs with all their needs to draft a RB at 6 who is not named Saquon Barkley or Walter Payton.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

The Bucs do not need a RB as much as people are saying.

• Pennywise

Participant

Not at 5 they dont ,give me Singletary later on,thicker Tariq Cohen

• htownbucfan03

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m not an expert but watching Alabama there were two kids whose play jumps out and make u say wow… Quinnen Williams and Josh Jacobs. Jacobs does everything well. From pass pro to running with power to catching and has speed. He was a talented kid who is from Oklahoma was a 3 star who probably didn’t go to many camps so the recruiting sites didn’t kno him. He was buried behind 5 stars bo scarbrough, damien Harris and najee harris. But he is more versitle the all three and honestly his play shows u he is a top talent. If he runs a high 4.3 or low 4.4 don’t be surprised to see him be a top 10 draft pick.</p>

• cvillebucfan

Participant

I’m with Penny. Greedy Williams at 5 for me is not what I’m hoping for. It’s a solid CB class.

Said it in another thread but if we stay out at 5 I’m hoping for one of Bosa, Allen, Gary or Q Williams.

If those 4 are gone I’d strong try to move back to 7-10 range. I’d weigh heavily the remaining DT/DE’s that may be still available (Ferrell possibly) and what OT’s are still available (could all be available).

We could land another top 10 R2 pick and go:

R1: DT/DE/OT

R2: DT/OG/CB/RB

R2: OG/CB/RB

Would be a world class win for us to draft Ferrell (R1) CB/OG (R2) and CB/OG (R2) with those R1 and 2 RD picks.

• Pennywise

Participant

New CBS mock has Bucs taking oliver, I am good with this.

• blind melon

Participant

My 10 minute input.

1. OT Jonah Willams
      2. CB Amani-Oruwariye
      3. DE Chase Winovich
      4. OG Beau Benzschawe
      5. RB Trayveon Williams
      6. RB Rodney Anderson

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.