Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LfCDC totally cancelled their LfMask Policy.

Remember a few days ago when LoserfgtJoe said Texas loosening KungFuFlu (Covid-19) restrictions was “Neanderthal thinking”.

What was sundowner, Neanderthal Joe Biden thinking??

• Roy

Participant

What is a “few”? I always thought it was about 3 to 8. Apparently it’s 75 now in Chronland.

You ought to be thanking Biden, not criticizing him, for leading us out of the Pandemic despite the adolescent anti-vaxers making it more difficult.

It’s such a relief to have a competent leader in the White House again. Thank the Lord for that.

• jbear

Participant

What gets me is I can never tell if you guys are joking around… Playing the anti Chron card or what. This is the same kind of stuff Fire and the completely objective former Republican Karma say all the time. Is it a troll? do you actually mean this? Is it just a tongue in cheek jab at Chron? I’d really like to know.

Joe Biden is obviously doing a terrible job as President. He’s taking “weak” and “ineffectual” Presidency to a new low. Hammas and Israel just laughed in his face on a cease fire. Not to mention his administration just gave all the money used to supply all those rockets to Iran a few months ago.

I’m not even going to go down points. Joe Biden did almost nothing about Covid except wear his stupid mask outside hundreds of feet from everyone and be Mr. Nice guy. Almost every single idea the left had about Covid has been proved completely and utterly false.

Considering all this, I’ll have to assume you meant it as a joke.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

In bed by 3PM, SundownerJoe the Lf.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

God bless covid-defeating Joe Biden.

He helped the Bucs win a super bowl and now rid the world of covid!

Bless you 100x you perfect, winning, masterful man!

Thank you for defeating the evil covid and the Nazis!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you, Lord Jesus Trump, for defeating the selfish LfDemocrat’s election year killer Fauci/Chyna Virus. They proved they will do anything for POWER.

Our Savior: Operation Warp Speed

LfObiden: Operation Wart Sleep

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Joe the Neanderthal: “oPeninG up youR staTe is neaNderThaL thiNkinG!!!!!”

May 3rd, 2021

Please, old, age spots, white racist Joe, have a stroke, swim after your war medals, or have an anuerysm- you old ass smelly gross Uncle Chip wannabe old turd.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trump defeated nothing. He is the biggest loser in the history of the world world.

He lost the popular vote twice.
      Was impeached twice.
      Lost to Benevolent Biden.
      Lost his insurrection.
      Lost his lawsuits.
      Lost 2 wives.
      Countless bankruptcies.
      Lost his hair.
      Lost every debate.
      Lost his Proud Boy support.
      Lost his employees’ paychecks
      Lost his self-respect
      Low testosterone

But worst of all, he lost his God damn mind.

What a fucking lozzzzer

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Chron and his peeps getting crushed

• Roy

Participant

This is an attorney? First of all, “Aspergers” isn’t even used anymore. Secondly, its insulting to all those people “on the spectrum” to be lumped in with these yahoos who have a moral disability. They are responsible for their actions, just like those Nazi’s were responsible for theirs. Blaming it on the leader didn’t work at Nuremburg and it doesn’t fly now.

• jbear

Participant

Lost 2 wives.

Well Joe lost one and stole another…. Too soon?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Thank you Buccaneer Biden for getting rid of these constitutionally-infringing masks Tiny Hands Trump forced on our country as he shut down the USA, economy, etc.

We all, even the retarded Qpublicans, love and worship your perfection Blessed Biden.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biden is risen

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.