Viewing 52 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Texans waived RB Ray Graham, TE Phillip Supernaw, RB Chad Spann, WR Rico Richardson, CB Loyce Means, and S Steven Terrell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Supernaw!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard from someone before he was really really good…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

where is Jdub?

He flamed out and said he's never posting again since he didn't get his way in the draft and everyone was laughing at him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought Deloris would have a highlight video of JDub’s to post…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

Aww Lawd, say it ain't so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wake me when someone starts cutting guards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

Did he really leave?  If so, that's too bad, but I'm sure he'll be back.  I'm sure he spends a lot of time and energy putting together his draft, and likely gets pretty personally invested in his opinions.  A little time away and a short period to decompress will be good for him.  I wish him all the best.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

Did he really leave?  If so, that's too bad, but I'm sure he'll be back.  I'm sure he spends a lot of time and energy putting together his draft, and likely gets pretty personally invested in his opinions.  A little time away and a short period to decompress will be good for him.  I wish him all the best.

I take breaks from this place occasionally.  There are times when this place is just boring as hell, and there really isn't much to talk about.  I think it is time for a hiatus again.  Did Doloris get banned?  That dude is a freak with stalker issues.  Wouldn't surprise me if DubJ left because of that moron. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, Caradoc flamed out as well…surprised nobody is talking about that.HA HA!He was losing it towards the end.  Just being a trollish fool.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

THE Chad Spann?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes!!! Would love to have an NIU Huskie on my Bucs! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

I take breaks from this place occasionally.  There are times when this place is just boring as hell, and there really isn't much to talk about.  I think it is time for a hiatus again.  Did Doloris get banned?  That dude is a freak with stalker issues.  Wouldn't surprise me if DubJ left because of that moron.

I like DJ, he's harmless and I see most of his ribbing as good natured and often pretty funny.  For all his talk, he never seems to be genuinely angry or hateful towards anyone, in my experience at least.  Honestly, no one on this board is truly too much for me though.  there are some who can be clownish, but even the obvious "trolls" are easy enough to either ignore or glean some amusement out of.  Only the ones who take this message board stuff too seriously or are overly self righteous or preachy are hard to take.  In my humble opinion of course...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

I like DJ, he's harmless and I see most of his ribbing as good natured and often pretty funny.  For all his talk, he never seems to be genuinely angry or hateful towards anyone, in my experience at least. 

+1or as he would say "Dolo Wins!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I enjoy the draft as much as anyone. I like to do a little scouting too. I enjoy jdubs work, but I don’t understand how you can get emotionally involved lol. Like as much as you pretend you are, you’re not a NFL scout, get real. Most of these players are identical in skill and its the small little things that can happen after they are drafted that determine how their careers turn out. Injuries, general life problems, luck etc… Its mostly a random gamble, although 10% of it probably can be attributed to good scouting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I enjoy the draft as much as anyone. I like to do a little scouting too. I enjoy jdubs work, but I don't understand how you can get emotionally involved lol. Like as much as you pretend you are, you're not a NFL scout, get real. Most of these players are identical in skill and its the small little things that can happen after they are drafted that determine how their careers turn out. Injuries, general life problems, luck etc... Its mostly a random gamble, although 10% of it probably can be attributed to good scouting.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dolo loses, and never admits it.Glad he is gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

no doubt you are  ;)but is he really gone?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone seen JDub and DJ in the room at the same time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

He loses so many arguments with me, and then he quips Boid Loses.  It’s nonsense.  He is a silly little man.  He is a douche bag of the highest order.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone seen JDub and DJ in the room at the same time?

That’s a little too far fetched lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JDub will be back. He is probably just taking a well needed break. This place would be better off if everyone respected everyone elses opinion but there is a contingent of posters who just seem to be here to question other peoples opinions without actually adding anything to the forum. The key for me is to block those guys. JDub is respected by me because he puts in the work and he really cares about the team. DelorousJason on the other hand is a self admitted troll. He should have been banned long ago like he was from the other boards he has trolled. Not going to say he never contributed but it was rare. He is a flaming troll. 10000x worse than Lucky Larry who is more of the board whipping boy and actually takes way more abuse then he dishes out just because his opinions are different. Anyway, JDub will be back. He is a valuable member of this community and I value his opinions even if I sometimes think he is nuts!! Now back to the subject at hand ... sign Chad Spann already!!!!! We need another midget RB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

20fifthdown-spann-blog480.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JDub will be back. He is probably just taking a well needed break. This place would be better off if everyone respected everyone elses opinion but there is a contingent of posters who just seem to be here to question other peoples opinions without actually adding anything to the forum. The key for me is to block those guys. JDub is respected by me because he puts in the work and he really cares about the team. DelorousJason on the other hand is a self admitted troll. He should have been banned long ago like he was from the other boards he has trolled. Not going to say he never contributed but it was rare. He is a flaming troll. 10000x worse than Lucky Larry who is more of the board whipping boy and actually takes way more abuse then he dishes out just because his opinions are different. Anyway, JDub will be back. He is a valuable member of this community and I value his opinions even if I sometimes think he is nuts!! Now back to the subject at hand ... sign Chad Spann already!!!!! We need another midget RB.

+1.Dude is a punk.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

where is Jdub?

he quit the internet

I like DJ, he's harmless and I see most of his ribbing as good natured and often pretty funny.  For all his talk, he never seems to be genuinely angry or hateful towards anyone, in my experience at least. 

+1or as he would say "Dolo Wins!"

+2 . That Dolo guy is awesome .Boid seems a little obsessed  , and rightfully so . It was pretty funny when Boid tried to place him on ignore and couldn't do it. Lasted about 20 minutes as a I recall .You can go on ranting about a guy who isn't here , Boid , but you are the idiot who predicted Manziel would never last until the Bucs pick .Instead he's still sitting there at 22. HAHA.  Must be frustrating to always lose to that guy.DJ wins. Look forward to his return.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys can hate on either one as much as you want….but reading Dolorious and JDub go back and forth was usually pretty funny.  The board is much more entertaining with both here. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

He loses so many arguments with me, and then he quips Boid Loses.  It's nonsense.  He is a silly little man.  He is a **CENSORED** bag of the highest order.

Lol this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk what some of you are talking about. DJ mostly just trolls Jdub which is pretty funny and he’s usually right about the stuff he says. He has legit views about the bucs that sometimes aren’t popular but a lot of times they things I agree with

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk what some of you are talking about. DJ mostly just trolls Jdub which is pretty funny and he's usually right about the stuff he says. He has legit views about the bucs that sometimes aren't popular but a lot of times they things I agree with

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk what some of you are talking about. DJ mostly just trolls Jdub which is pretty funny and he's usually right about the stuff he says. He has legit views about the bucs that sometimes aren't popular but a lot of times they things I agree with

+1

Agreed.  DJ is okay in my book.  I also think the "trolling" JDub was a fairly recent development, wasn't it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

Agreed.  DJ is okay in my book.  I also think the "trolling" JDub was a fairly recent development, wasn't it.

Its been at least a good 6 months, but it always makes me laugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another detour for his trip to the Hall of Fame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

He loses so many arguments with me, and then he quips Boid Loses.  It's nonsense.  He is a silly little man.  He is a **CENSORED** bag of the highest order.

Lol this guy.

The best thing about Dolo's approach is that his "victims" often don't know they are "victims."  That is because they are usually so focused on their point of view being right (or Dolo being wrong) that they don't get that he has them tied up in knots either way. If you look back in this thread you will see one of Dolo's "victims" raise Dolo out of nowhere, calling him several things.  That's the beauty of Dolo, he is completely in the "victim's" head and the "victim" often times doesn't get it that Dolo wins just by getting in his head. lol.  It is great comedy and not ill-intended comedy either. I can think of several "victims" that Dolo has tied up in knots

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Looks like people like this DJ guy.Boid loses again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao +1 what Pepsi and Vin said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not one post about Spann…  Hmmmm I wonder if that was planned – lol.Jdub is taking a break, but we all know damn well he's watching...    Who knows about DJ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea he does

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea he does

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DJ is JDubs alter ego

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol how many people do we have on this site who talk to themselves with alternate accounts? F’ing weirdos lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DJ is JDubs alter ego

Which one is Clark Kent and which one is Superman?  Or is it a Jekyll and Hyde situation?  I guess it depends on who you ask...

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

DJ is Ali , Jdud is Foreman.2630457_o.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

Lol this guy.

The best thing about Dolo's approach is that his "victims" often don't know they are "victims."  That is because they are usually so focused on their point of view being right (or Dolo being wrong) that they don't get that he has them tied up in knots either way. If you look back in this thread you will see one of Dolo's "victims" raise Dolo out of nowhere, calling him several things.  That's the beauty of Dolo, he is completely in the "victim's" head and the "victim" often times doesn't get it that Dolo wins just by getting in his head. lol.  It is great comedy and not ill-intended comedy either. I can think of several "victims" that Dolo has tied up in knots

+1The only victims I can really think of is JDub, Boid, and Goldson. It's quite amusing to watch. But, I'm sure they'll both be back. And I do appreciate the work that JDub puts in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

Lol this guy.

Says the drunken lawyer.  You aren't that clever are you?If you only knew the dialogue between Doloris and I, you would see who wins.You have sheepboys like yourself and YoungPlasterSAintOne (just a flat out hypocrite whose words mean nothing as a result) who think Doloris is cute.Notice the smarter posters here think he is a complete idiot?  Dudes like Biggs...if you think Doloris is funny or insightful, well no wonder.  WE have a hypocrite and a drunk lawyer as his advocates...trust me, I'm the one laughing at you pathetic morons.espescially baaa baa sheep boy.  Youngone always mad.  And he is a hypocrite, loser.  Hey, you be what you be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Doloris is indeed banned, GOOD!Worthless troll.Just like Morgan.  Worthless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man.. Dolorous deep mind fugged this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well guess I’m stupid because I actually thought this thread was about Chad Spann. Four pages later I guess that’s clearly not the case.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Man.. Dolorous deep mind fugged this guy.

Hahaha !Yes. Complete pwnage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DOLO winz again!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol how many people do we have on this site who talk to themselves with alternate accounts? F'ing weirdos lol

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad he is gone.

Lol this guy.

Says the drunken lawyer.  You aren't that clever are you?If you only knew the dialogue between Doloris and I, you would see who wins.You have sheepboys like yourself and YoungPlasterSAintOne (just a flat out hypocrite whose words mean nothing as a result) who think Doloris is cute.Notice the smarter posters here think he is a complete idiotDudes like Biggs...

Boid, just something to consider . . . EDIT:  on second thought, why ruin everyone's fun

Please wait…

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.