Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• bradentonian

Participant

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news?rw=1

Champ Bailey - DB - SaintsSaints signed CB Champ Bailey to a two-year contract.Related: BroncosSource: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

& all we have is Vincent jackson :/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Their new safety?  vaccaro and Byrd…and Bailey.Oh my?I can't see his old azz covering anyone.  He's beat.  Great corner in his heyday.  Much respect to the man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He hasn’t looked like Champ Bailey for a while now…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t care how old the guys is, he’s a baller.Damn you saints! (Pumps fist in air)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bench, he ain;t a baller no more.He was awful out there.  Healthy, he was a shell of himself. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone is getting cut.  They only had $1.9M in cap space (at the assumption Graham signs for TE tag number), with roughly $3-5M needed to sign rookies. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible signing. Dude is completely washed up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bench, he ain;t a baller no more.He was awful out there.  Healthy, he was a shell of himself.

I bet he hawks mccown once or twice this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No big deal.. Great player in his day but right now he couldn’t cover food with foil paper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t he turn like 150 this season?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

goodjob04.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No big deal.. Great player in his day but right now he couldn't cover food with foil paper.

Lol good one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to completely shut down Vincent Jackson.  The Bucs are screwed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to look really weird in a Saints jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless we land Watkins/Evans in the draft, he’ll handle our #2 WR fine.     LOL; talk about dancing naked in the street; Rob Ryan never in his wildest dreams thought he'd be getting Byrd & Bailey added to his D.     Bailey may not be what he once was, but he is a very savvy vet and is a solid addition for the Saints....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This bum hasn’t been good in 3 years ….who freakin cares .[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/681/396/TorreySmithOverChampTD_original_original.gif?1358034257[/img]original.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t he turn like 150 this season?

:D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that anyone on our roster not wearing #83 could beat him…. but he’s not scaring anyone anymore. Surprised NO spent so much on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that anyone on our roster not wearing #83 could beat him.... but he's not scaring anyone anymore. Surprised NO spent so much on him.

Either Sammy or Evans will whore him , and it's a given one will be a buc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that anyone on our roster not wearing #83 could beat him.... but he's not scaring anyone anymore. Surprised NO spent so much on him.

I'm glad they spent too much, but unfortunately it's not something that's going to break their cap.Sproles went byebye, and the cap inflates next year. They obtained a vet rental for a year or two, with no real drawback.They can play him at safety, or #2 cb. Maybe even change it around in-game. He can teach their younger guys.Maybe he's not elite anymore, but he should improve their defense from what it was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't care how old the guys is, he's a baller.Damn you saints! (Pumps fist in air)

He used to be a baller. At this point he's just old, tired and a 'name'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That does seem to be a foregone conclusion.... and I'm very happy. I've been all for drafting a QB but at this point I'm all aboard on the Watkins/Evans express.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That does seem to be a foregone conclusion.... and I'm very happy. I've been all for drafting a QB but at this point I'm all aboard on the Watkins/Evans express.

Welcome to the dark side!

Please wait…

• calrose

Participant

Bucs don’t have a WR capable of beating Bailey 1 on 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs don't have a WR capable of beating Bailey 1 on 1.

VJax would beat him like a rented mule.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When’s the last time you watched Champ ? 2011 ? He sucks. Vjax can and will ass rape him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news?rw=1

Champ Bailey - DB - SaintsSaints signed CB Champ Bailey to a two-year contract.Related: BroncosSource: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Ok Bucarettes...Start freaking out......Now!!!Champ Bailey?!?!....Oh Lawdy... Help Us!!!freakout.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Name not game. I’ve seen reports he might move to FS to try and squeeze our another season. He has zero fear factor about him to me even with our limited offensive weapons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When's the last time you watched Champ ? 2011 ? He sucks. Vjax can and will ass rape him.

...Do you have any idea how many people in here have showered with that guy?You got people in here thinking they survived a bear attack or something.

Please wait…

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.