Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

85% chance?

Schedule will be where Devin White can’t play… Nose Ring Kamara will be able to play??

• BChaves8

Participant

I had the exact same thought when I heard the news

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We’ll see how much the NFL respects Brady.

Does seem that the Saints get the favor of all these circumstances though.

• Greattimes

Participant

Please provide a source of where you heard that the WC game will be played where Devin White can’t play.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Just pointing out that it could be said the bucs have been favored by the league so far when the raiders and lions wanted their games against us moved and the league declined.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chron thinks everything is rigged.

Stfu snowflake

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

We can beat any NFC team not named the saints.

Anyone else? Bring it on.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Analyzing knowing what is known right now, the Bucs vs giants/wft might be the least exciting matchup in round 1, so excluding the primetime slots on Saturday and Monday otherwise leaves 2 games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday, so that’s 50%.

• LVBUC2

Participant

Giants are a big market team

• BucBalla85

Participant

Either way we should be pumped about this game. I know nobody on this team now was here but our last few playoff losses are against the giants and the wft. Years later now but here’s to payback!

• theman101

Participant

I’d bet we’re the 4 o’clock game in either day

• jcaulfield8

Participant

A ny team vs Tom Brady will be Sunday afternoon or evening

• kingtrojan

Participant

Tampa will be one of the primetime games Brady vs a team from the NfL and TV partners favorite division is a no brainer

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Well we got Saturday so minter better get ready to play better than today.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Sat 830….. wtf

• RHBucsFan

Participant

8:15pm on Saturday we play.

Just shown on NBC during the Redskins and Eagles game.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by RHBucsFan.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

It’s official.

Bucs play Primetime SATURDAY night.

Saints play the “middle” game on Sunday.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

What does this mean for Devon White, Shaq, and McClendon?

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Bullshit

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

White out, all others most likely play, and minter gets to redeem himself on his inability to account for a RB.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Eagles coming back to lead the Redskins 14-10 almost at halftime, so it’s looking like the NY Giants for now.

Washington’s defensive pass rush is scary, I’d rather play the Giants.

• knucknbuc

Participant

id rather play washington yea their dline is good but offensively they literally have no weapons. giants do have a few things to account for jones running Sheppard and engram can also both play and gallman is a decent backup rb. plus their defense is also good.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Eagles coming back to lead the Redskins 14-10 almost at halftime, so it’s looking like the NY Giants for now.

Washington’s defensive pass rush is scary, I’d rather play the Giants.

Well giants pass rush made some strides against the cowboys in an elimination game, Washington is playing a team with no reason to win at all.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Redskins back up 17-14 heading into halftime.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

White out, all others most likely play, and minter gets to redeem himself on his inability to account for a RB.

Again people expect LBs to be lock down CBs.

Are you that surprised minter can’t run with Gurley? I’m not.

Minter played fine today.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs play Saturday night. 8:15.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Anyone surprised that the NFL kissed New Orleans ass and scheduled them for Sunday so they would have all their RBs available to play, yet the Bucs get screwed with having one of their studs missing the game. I know it’s all about ratings and it’s Tom Brady in prime time but this smells rotten. And prime time has not been kind to the Bucs this year, but a lot of that has been the teams they’ve played too.

• Bucman

Participant

Meh. If the Bucs cant beat one of these dogshit NFC East teams without Devin White. Then they didn’t deserve to be there anyways.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Redskins are looking like a bunch of pussies tonight.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Redskins are looking like a bunch of pussies tonight.

Whoa man, WFT.

That R word is mighty offensive around these parts.

• mdarby215

Participant

Yep. Saturday night at 8:15pm. Just announced

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I don’t know where everyone thinks that the NFC East team is a walkthrough? WFT is 4-1? 5-1 with Smith.

The Giants beat Seattle IN Seattle!!

Its also going to be cold , a Primetime night game ,and the NYG have the confidence they could of beat us already so they know they can hang!
      Storyline will be Brady’s kryptonite is NY and where did we see before a Giants team hang in a regular season matchup that gave them confidence the second time around when they ” had no chance ”
      We are also very banged up and those teams are much healthier than we are. I don’t see a Bucs defense playing great. Contrary to popular belief we did shine vs Atl 2x n depleted Detroit.
      WFT defense,esp pass rush is SUPER legit!! You got 4 #1’s.. Giants secondary is strong both of those teams units play into us as a pass happy team with an immobile QB.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Eagles sure look like they are trying to lose..

WFT it is.

• seekpar

Participant

Got my wish. GO BUCS!!!

• kingtrojan

Participant

Anyone surprised that the NFL kissed New Orleans ass and scheduled them for Sunday so they would have all their RBs available to play, yet the Bucs get screwed with having one of their studs missing the game. I know it’s all about ratings and it’s Tom Brady in prime time but this smells rotten. And prime time has not been kind to the Bucs this year, but a lot of that has been the teams they’ve played too.

I disagree I assume it was determined before the season that the NFC primetime game would be Saturday and AFC would be Sunday and the Saints game is the Nickelodeon which and no way the NFL was going to put Brady in that game. So if anything the Bucs just happened to be a victim of circumstance as I would say its safe to assume NBC got first choice of games.

• m_j

Participant

I know anything is possible, but I simply see no scenario in which we lose to WFT