Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

If the Chargers trainer hadn’t accidentally punctured loser Tyrod Taylor’s lung– Taylor would have started every game for his coach based solely on Coach Lynn favoring Tyrod Taylor’s skin color?
      Hebert wouldn’t have ever seen the field, and HC Lynn would have been talking non-stop about tie-rod taylor being the Greatest QB he’s ever seen!!!

Stop Racism.
      Stamp out racist coaches!

• harrybucman

Participant

If the Chargers trainer hadn’t accidentally punctured loser Tyrod Taylor’s lung– Taylor would have started every game for his coach based solely on Coach Lynn favoring Tyrod Taylor’s skin color?
      Hebert wouldn’t have ever seen the field, and HC Lynn would have been talking non-stop about tie-rod taylor being the Greatest QB he’s ever seen!!!

Stop Racism.
      Stamp out racist coaches!

You are basing the though that Lynn would have kept Taylor as his starting QB the whole season because he favored his skin color on what factual information?

• harrybucman

Participant

I asked you to provide some factual information because I just have the feeling that you are making that assumption because you are such an extreme racist that you falsely believe others are just as racist as you are. If Lynn really wanted to keep Taylor as his starting QB, because he favored his skin color, why wouldn’t he have just not drafted Hebert.
        By the way, personally, Hebert has really impressed me and I think he should be offensive rookie of the year.

• Roy

Participant

Chron, I disagree with your opinion on this particular issue, but am very happy to hear that you have turned over a new leaf and are now against racism! That warms my heart. Yay!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He’s being a dipshit because, as the internet pointed out…

When a white coach gets fired they “part ways” or are “let go”.

Lynn was the only headline that read “fired” on ESPN.

Chron being a waste of air per usual

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.