Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

1st  Bridgewater2nd  D. Adams  WR  Fresno St3rd  Richardson  G  Baylor

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every year once it gets down to 30 or so days left til the draft… I get completely burnt out on mocks.But anyways, hope we do get Bridge

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be… wildly aroused by that mock. I don’t think it’ll be as cut and dry with us addressing needs as that, though. I expect a surprise somewhere in there. I wouldn’t be surprised if our first pick was someone like Gilbert/Donald that no one outside of our own board had us taking. However, I’d be a happy camper if this came to be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh cool.  We would be getting that 330 pound Guard that the 285 pound Aaron Donald made his bitch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

R1 is fine not sure I like the other 2 picks much at all.  Adams in R2 is too high. Richardson is a guy who just isn’t that good at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be happy with Bridgewater but that’s it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adams wouldn’t be my top choice as far as receivers slated to go in round 2 but if Landry, Lee, Robinson, Cooks, Benjamin, Montcrief, Matthews are all gone then I’m fine with it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not a fan of the Bridgewater pick but Campbell is just throwing shit on the wall with that onei like the Adams pick and like what he brings to the table. hes not at the top of my list but hes a good receiver and hes going to go in Rd2 somewhere. i wouldnt hate the picki absolutely hate the Richardson pick. Gabe Jackson is a better OG and hes still on the board

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richardson is awful.  Watch the fiesta bowl and you have seen enough.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Agreed with mostly what everyone is saying. Like the Bridgewater pick, don’t mind the Adams pick, and hate the Richardson pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richardson is awful.  Watch the fiesta bowl and you have seen enough.

Senior Bowl was worse. He's a fat, slow footed guy who doesn't show the power you think a man mountain like that would.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richardson blows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy please..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater sucks.No competition in college.20 on the WonderlicUnimpressive in workouts against AIRSmall frame (and getting smaller)What are the positives to this guy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be... wildly aroused by that mock. I don't think it'll be as cut and dry with us addressing needs as that, though. I expect a surprise somewhere in there. I wouldn't be surprised if our first pick was someone like Gilbert/Donald that no one outside of our own board had us taking. However, I'd be a happy camper if this came to be.

If a mock arouses you, you need to be using the internet to search things more appropriate for generating arousal. I'm glad it won't be cut and  dry though because that sounds even more painful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater sucks.No competition in college.20 on the WonderlicUnimpressive in workouts against AIRSmall frame (and getting smaller)What are the positives to this guy?

Well he does look good on tape. Most accurate QB it seems like. Also, he controls the plays and audibles at the line more than any QB in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The argument would be everyone thought he would have been the best QB in the 2013 draft, he then had a very good 2013 season, and then when he was no longer playing competitive football games, people decided he wasn't as good anymore. The only thing he has come up short in are things that don't matter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The argument would be everyone thought he would have been the best QB in the 2013 draft, he then had a very good 2013 season, and then when he was no longer playing competitive football games, people decided he wasn't as good anymore. The only thing he has come up short in are things that don't matter.

Exactly. From actual game film it is hard not to go with Bridgewater. I for sure would not be mad at all if Bucs picked him. He may never be the best in the league but he has the potential to be a top ten QB IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps the emphasis should be reversed in rounds 2 and 3.Take Yankey G Stanford in round 2Take Moncrief WR Ole Miss in round 3.Its just a tough situation.  Bucs need 2 WR and 2 OL, and this might be our best chance for a QB that ends up being top 10 in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps the emphasis should be reversed in rounds 2 and 3.Take Yankey G Stanford in round 2Take Moncrief WR Ole Miss in round 3.Its just a tough situation.  Bucs need 2 WR and 2 OL, and this might be our best chance for a QB that ends up being top 10 in the league.

Thank You!!  We pass on a top guard to take a WR.  Knowing out depth at G is questionable.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.