Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…for just “being a threat to their regime”.

The Trash(D)Party’s heroes– the Chinese Communist Party.

The LoserfgtDems tried to “shame” famous U.S. billionaires recently by releasing their tax records.

Only a few steps away from Chyna.

It’s so sad what O’Biden and his Trash(D)Family have done.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

That was when Jesus Trump was hoping to convert him– but the Nasty fgtDems strengthened their Covidgrip on Xi– and kept him on the dark side!

He is a LOST CAUSE-like the Trash(D)Party here in the U.S.

• Roy

Participant

That was when Jesus Trump was hoping to convert him– but the Nasty fgtDems strengthened their Covidgrip on Xi– and kept him on the dark side!

Chron can only see cut and dried, black and white, one side is good, the other side is bad. He wants to segregate the world into two sides, his side and the other side, with no shades of allowed. There is no place for the two sides to walk on the same sidewalk of ideas. Common sense and reason will have to take a seat in the back of the bus in Chron’s world.

I’d like to think that someday Chron will accept the rainbow of ideas and points of view, and realize that things are a little more complicated than he portrays them to be.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you Jesus Trump for uniting ALL in your holy name.

We love and worship you!
      slightlysubparteacherRoy and hairybucman love you too.

Thank you Roy for joining the Trump Love Parade!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I’d like to think that someday Chron will accept the rainbow

He already does accept the rainbow. Has for years.

He flies that flag proudly, as he should!

• Roy

Participant

I’d like to think that someday Chron will accept the rainbow

He already does accept the rainbow. Has for years.

He flies that flag proudly, as he should!

Well what about outside of Las Vegas? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Chron can only see cut and dried, black and white, one side is good, the other side is bad. He wants to segregate the world into two sides, his side and the other side, with no shades of allowed. There is no place for the two sides to walk on the same sidewalk of ideas. Common sense and reason will have to take a seat in the back of the bus in Chron’s world.

I’d like to think that someday Chron will accept the rainbow of ideas and points of view, and realize that things are a little more complicated than he portrays them to be.

I’m not the one saying that Cunter Biden art auctions run by The Big Guy’s White House are totally legit… or that there was absolutely zero fraud in the 2020 elections… or there was an Armed Insurrection on Jan Something… or that Michelle obama is the most beautiful woman I’ve even laid eyes upon…

• jbear

Participant

I’m not the one saying that Cunter Biden art auctions run by The Big Guy’s White House are totally legit… or that there was absolutely zero fraud in the 2020 elections… or there was an Armed Insurrection on Jan Something… or that Michelle obama is the most beautiful woman I’ve even laid eyes upon…

LOL

If you think Barbara Bush is hotter than Michelle Obama, you might be a racist. You also discriminate… based on your own racist preferences. Don’t you know the good people all think Michelle Obama is gorgeous? I mean, how dare you!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Reading that without context was one of the more confusing moments of my life.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.