Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

I have a feeling because conte is back lovie is just going to hand the job to him despite the play of D.J and Major only because he has previous experience. If conte starts it probably will disprupt the chemistry we have as a defense which worries me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie understands chemistry. He played guys like conte, because regardless of his talent level, it was working for him.He, like kiff, kept crappy players around because it happenstance fit together well anyway. I dont think they cared why it worked, but they would accept it.I dont mind a good conte, but the conte tampa probably gets is rosie o'donell after a 5k.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie understands chemistry. He played guys like conte, because regardless of his talent level, it was working for him.He, like kiff, kept crappy players around because it happenstance fit together well anyway. I dont think they cared why it worked, but they would accept it.I dont mind a good conte, but the conte tampa probably gets is rosie o'donell after a 5k.

LOL @ “good conte”. Dude sucks. He is depth. And he hasn't been at practice, McDougald is longer and is at practice and doing better than Conte could. I pray Conte sits, on the pine where his sorry butt belongs. Part of the problem. Not the solution.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a feeling because conte is back lovie is just going to hand the job to him despite the play of D.J and Major only because he has previous experience. If conte starts it probably will disprupt the chemistry we have as a defense which worries me.

why worry?  you dont think the coach, the DC, and the position coach have more feel for the chemistry of the team?lovie will probably hand him the job, because he wants to see if he is healthy, and how well he can currently play in the defense.  if not, the second safety goes back to major or dj.  tandy seems like the odd man out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if Conte is handed the job that he didn’t earn, he will be injured and out in the first game. I really would rather he just be off the roster and the spot belong to someone who deserves it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conte has to hit someone in order to get hurt again and check the angles he’s been taking the last couple years, that’s not a given.If he starts or plays or is above any of the top3 guys right now on the depth chart, it just shows what a gigantic joke Lovie is.Chris Conte is the Josh McCown of safeties, pure unadulterated garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Shows what a gigantic joke Lovie is”Don't understand the dislike of Lovie.He is 3rd among active coaches regarding wins.Mc Dougald and Lansana (who were kind of no-bodies) developed last year under Lovie.With only 1 defensive draft choice in the last 2 years (Alexander), Lovie has crafted a defense that appears to be coming together and could result in a top 10 defense this year or next.He definitely has a long range plan and it looks like we all will be happy with the Bucs in time as his plan gets fulfilled.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.